Maybe Trump is looking for a way out?

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
There. I posted it. and I don't care what the "Trump supporters" think!

Look, Trump is a narcissist that can't admit to losing. Worst, he does not want to be seen as a quitter! But each time he does something that would end the political career of the average man, he gains support! He shoots up in the polls.

I think Trump is more bewildered by his large appeal than anyone else(Actually I get it. There are people that prefer being led by narcissist and sociopaths! The sociopaths disregard to consequences is the key attractive quality that supporters want.) However, he has shown that he is trying to end his campaign.

Why do I say Trump wants to "Stop"?
A simple example is the Fox debate.

Most politicians would use any chance to gain free TV time in order to win. However, Trump, who knows that he could talk to Fox and try to get them to soften their approach, choose the route that would remove himself from the debate altogether.

An approach that was assured to cause consternation and derision from his opponents and people that have yet to make a decision.

Why 'quit' the debate, then? He quit in order to LOSE support in Iowa and New Hampshire! If he win those primary states, it becomes more difficult for him to leave the race!

However, Trump has miscalculated again. Already, there are people calling it a masterful move, an attempt to manipulate the media, pure genius-- I would agree if you are trying to quit the race! However, his supporters do not want to let him go!

In fact, from what have seen, it will bring him more supporters, more people that loves a good sociopath doing the darnedest of things.

I seriously think Trump is trying to quit the race without actually "quitting" while in the lead. To do so would reveal that his campaign is a publicity stunt, an attempt to increase the popularity of his name. Now, it is time to end this farce without admitting it was a farce to his consumer base.

Trump is begging, pleading, imploring his supporters to let him go. He does not want to be your president, he wants to sell you junk and makes lots of money. Stop defending his actions and call it what they actually are--boneheaded statements and political killing moves. Stop seeing more into it than what they really are.

Trump wants to quit with dignity. Stop supporting him so he can end his campaign in a dignified manner.

Look, Trump is a narcissist that can't admit to losing. Worst, he does not want to be seen as a quitter! But each time he does something that would end the political career of the average man, he gains support! He shoots up in the polls.

I think Trump is more bewildered by his large appeal than anyone else(Actually I get it. There are people that prefer being led by narcissist and sociopaths! The sociopaths disregard to consequences is the key attractive quality that supporters want.) However, he has shown that he is trying to end his campaign.

Most politicians would use any chance to gain free TV time in order to win. However, Trump, who knows that he could talk to Fox and try to get them to soften their approach, choose the route that would remove himself from the debate altogether.

An approach that was assured to cause consternation and derision from his opponents and people that have yet to make a decision.

Why 'quit' the debate, then? He quit in order to LOSE support in Iowa and New Hampshire! If he win those primary states, it becomes more difficult for him to leave the race!

However, Trump has miscalculated again. Already, there are people calling it a masterful move, an attempt to manipulate the media, pure genius-- I would agree if you are trying to quit the race! However, his supporters do not want to let him go!

In fact, from what have seen, it will bring him more supporters, more people that loves a good sociopath doing the darnedest of things.

I seriously think Trump is trying to quit the race without actually "quitting" while in the lead. To do so would reveal that his campaign is a publicity stunt, an attempt to increase the popularity of his name. Now, it is time to end this farce without admitting it was a farce to his consumer base.

Trump is begging, pleading, imploring his supporters to let him go. He does not want to be your president, he wants to sell you junk and makes lots of money. Stop defending his actions and call it what they actually are--boneheaded statements and political killing moves. Stop seeing more into it than what they really are.

Trump wants to quit with dignity. Stop supporting him so he can end his campaign in a dignified manner.
No, you are wrong. He got air time on a competing station and lost NOTHING. As a matter of fact he went UP in Iowa.

For the most part, agree – it's perfectly plausible.

Trump is indeed not a serious candidate.

Very much so, but the minions aren't the ones to address --- it's the media who keep running its collective mouth about him. If mass media were to allot him the degree of attention he deserves he'd be on the recognition scale of a Lawrence Lessig.

It's very much an addiction; the media is addicted to Rump for the ratings he brings because he's a wacko; Rump is addicted to the campaign for the attention it brings, which is what he's always after and the only thing he was ever after, certainly not political office; and of course the minions are addicted to a gale of emotive blusterfluff that they're so easily impressed by.

Rump doesn't want this to continue to the White House. That's never been his goal.

No, you are wrong. He got air time on a competing station and lost NOTHING. As a matter of fact he went UP in Iowa.

--- according to an internet poll.
from Drudge.
--- which you cannot or will not link.

That's like saying "my posts are all everybody's talking about in Sri Lanka. But you go find the link yourself, idiot".

As regards that "competing station" --- as I told your dense ass already, "ratings" are irrelevant to a public service broadcast like a political debate. They're entirely irrelevant.

And as regards that whole hiding behind the skirts of Wounded Warriors as a human shield:

>> Trump has set up a website that is soliciting donations for the veterans. Yet, the Federalist reports, donations to the site actually go directly to Trump’s personal non-profit foundation. Of course, this is a charitable foundation and maybe it will pass all donations on to vets’ charities. The Federalist report, however, cites a recent analysis by the Weekly Standard’s John McCormack in recounting that Trump’s foundation has given far more to the Clinton Foundation than to veterans’ causes.

Trump wrote in a letter to the New York State Assembly back in 1991, “While disabled veterans should be given every opportunity to earn a living, is it fair to do so to the detriment of the city as a whole or its tax paying citizens and businesses?” He went on, “Do we allow Fifth Avenue, one of the world’s finest and most luxurious shopping districts, to be turned into an outdoor flea market, clogging and seriously downgrading the area?” He was still at it in 2004, when he wrote a letter to Mayor Mike Bloomberg. “Whether they are veterans or not, they [the vendors] should not be allowed to sell on this most important and prestigious shopping street,” Trump declared. He warned, “The image of New York City will suffer… I hope you can stop this very deplorable situation before it is too late.” << -- National Review

Last edited:
it is the very people that thinks Trump is serious after all his antics that worry me the most. Come on, Trump is not using some creative foresight to determine his next move up the polls. Trump is intentionally stumbling in order to lose support.

Who wants an ass that throws public temper tantrums as president? Trump supporters!
Who hate PC behavior because they hate being courteous to some groups of people? Trump supporters!
Who are voting purely out of emotions--mostly rage? Trump supporters

Trump has stumbled across a dangerous political oil fire and do not know how to put it out. Mainly because it can't be put out.

Ross Perot comes to mind.

That's nice, but when do you think Donald will begin explaining how he intends to accomplish any of his goals? I mean with something besides buzz words and one liners. Does he ever go any deeper?

You should seek mental help.

:rofl:

That's nice, but when do you think Donald will begin explaining how he intends to accomplish any of his goals? I mean with something besides buzz words and one liners. Does he ever go any deeper?

You obviously do not know how to use a computer. He has detailed outlines on his website. His most recent book, Crippled America, has 208 pages of details.

Why should I seek mental help?
Because I fail to see the genius behind skipping a debate before the Iowa primaries?
Or because I recognized a pattern of political self-destruction in such acts?

Because I fail to see the genius behind skipping a debate before the Iowa primaries?

Because you are living in a fantasyland.

Why do you say that?

Why do you say that?

Because you are delusional.

Trump doesn't want to lose. He isn't wishy-washy or non-committal in any way! He has held a rally just abut every single day since he got in the race. He is working his ass off! . He had dedicated his entire life for the past 8 months to this, and he is doing it all on his own dime. It's working. He is leading every poll in every state.

His decision to blow off the 7th Fox News debate will only increase his appeal. Reagan skipped the final Iowa in 1980. and went on to win in a landslide.

Whatever you think of him, Trump is running a brilliant campaign.

Why do you say that?

Because you are delusional.

Trump doesn't want to lose. He isn't wishy-washy or non-committal in any way! He has held a rally just abut every single day since he got in the race. He is working his ass off! . He had dedicated his entire life for the past 8 months to this, and he is doing it all on his own dime. It's working. He is leading every poll in every state.

His decision to blow off the 7th Fox News debate will only increase his appeal. Reagan skipped the final Iowa in 1980. and went on to win in a landslide.

Whatever you think of him, Trump is running a brilliant campaign.
Yeah but when does he begin to give us some details? Voters are going to want to know more than superficial rhetoric.

Forum List

Back