Attention America

You're kosher?
You observe Shabbos?
You read the weekly parashah for examples of how an individual and a society should behave?
Honestly speaking I went to all the high holy days at the shule {sp} with the women sitting in the balcony men all with talus but after my dad passed I passed it all by and not kosher

Is looting, arson, murder, blocking streets, creating Chaz autonomous zones run by Leftist thugs and terrorists, and attacking govt buildings legitimate political discourse?

Honestly speaking I went to all the high holy days at the shule {sp} with the women sitting in the balcony men all with talus but after my dad passed I passed it all by and not kosher
It's never to late to learn the laws of upholding a secular society which is something neither party does.

You’re a Leftist Jew that’s more loyal to the party than their country and faith. Whoop de doo.

translational-research-center-1.jpg

WRONG again All those you speak of should've been shot caught and punished severely Just as I believe republican murderers and those attacking our capital should too
im not wrong again eddie.....that question has been asked a few times before and ignored....

Forum List

Back