Another Lesson In Leftist Tactics

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. We've all seen the videos of how peaceful Trump supporters were in the Capitol on Jan 6th.....I'll provide them for any one who hasn't seen them.....

.....and the reports of Leftist agents provocateurs who did actual rioting and damage......I'll provide those as well if you need same.....and students of history recognize the same ploy as the Reichstag Fire, also by Nazis, the folks with whom the Democrats share so very many interests and methhods.

2. The same ideologists have been smearing the Canadian truckers, .....

Nazi flag at 'Freedom Convoy' spurs bill to ban hate symbols

https://www.thestar.com › news › canada › 2022/02/07
NDP MP introduces a bill to prohibit hateful symbols, but Bernie Farber, a supporter of the move in principal, concedes there would be ...

3. But Toronto Sun journalist Joe Warmington points out it is one more false flag attempt to quash protests against the totalitarians.

"Fox News segment suggests fascist symbols at Canadian trucker convoy are false flags

Joe Warmington: Nazi and Confederate flags at Ottawa trucker rally “were most likely props that were put in to try to quell this thing. ... I smell a rat.”
JOHN ROBERTS (ANCHOR): So, there's a lot of pejoratives that are being thrown around about the people who are involved in these protests, but what is the real situation on the ground? We want to bring in Joe Warmington, he's a reporter for the Toronto Sun, and he has made his way from Toronto, where he is normally based, up there to Canada's capital of Ottawa. So, Joe, we were saying that early on in these protests there were some swastikas that were displayed. I have seen a picture of one fella who was carrying a Confederate Flag, that brush has been used to paint literally everybody who is involved in this protest. But, what is the real story and what are you seeing on the ground there in Ottawa?

JOE WARMINGTON (TORONTO SUN REPORTER): Well, the capital of Canada right now is "Truckistan," really. I mean, you can see it. They have even got their own watch tower over my shoulder, and basically there is no answer for it. As far as these horrible hate flags, I mean, those were most likely props that were put in to try to quell this thing and, you know, obviously that didn't work, and really nothing has worked.

...I think it's kind of textbook to do something like that. The flags themselves, the ones that you referred to, were nowhere near all of this, they were in other parts of town. Nobody really saw them outside of social media. So, I smell a rat on that. I don't see anything like that. There's no hate here that I've seen. There's no danger here that I've seen. There's no violence here that I've seen. It's a, you know, a party atmosphere and it is what it is. I mean, it's got under the skin of the prime minister, he has no answer for it, and of course when you have no answer for it, you are going to have to come up with things and that's all that was."

Exactly the same for Trump supporters on Jan 6.

The Democrats/Left lie about everything.

Last edited:
1. We've all seen the videos of how peaceful Trump supporters were in the Capitol on Jan 6th.....I'll provide them for any who hasn't seen them.....

.....and the reports of Leftist agents provocateurs who did actual rioting and damage......I'll provide those as well if you need same.....and students of history recognize the same ploy as the Reichstag Fire, also by Nazis, the folks with whom the Democrats share so very many interests and methhods.

2. The same ideologists have been smearing the Canadian truckers, .....

Nazi flag at 'Freedom Convoy' spurs bill to ban hate symbols

https://www.thestar.com › news › canada › 2022/02/07
NDP MP introduces a bill to prohibit hateful symbols, but Bernie Farber, a supporter of the move in principal, concedes there would be ...

3. But Toronto Sun journalist Joe Warmington points out it is one more false flag attempt to quash protests against the totalitarians.

"Fox News segment suggests fascist symbols at Canadian trucker convoy are false flags

Joe Warmington: Nazi and Confederate flags at Ottawa trucker rally “were most likely props that were put in to try to quell this thing. ... I smell a rat.”
JOHN ROBERTS (ANCHOR): So, there's a lot of pejoratives that are being thrown around about the people who are involved in these protests, but what is the real situation on the ground? We want to bring in Joe Warmington, he's a reporter for the Toronto Sun, and he has made his way from Toronto, where he is normally based, up there to Canada's capital of Ottawa. So, Joe, we were saying that early on in these protests there were some swastikas that were displayed. I have seen a picture of one fella who was carrying a Confederate Flag, that brush has been used to paint literally everybody who is involved in this protest. But, what is the real story and what are you seeing on the ground there in Ottawa?

JOE WARMINGTON (TORONTO SUN REPORTER): Well, the capital of Canada right now is "Truckistan," really. I mean, you can see it. They have even got their own watch tower over my shoulder, and basically there is no answer for it. As far as these horrible hate flags, I mean, those were most likely props that were put in to try to quell this thing and, you know, obviously that didn't work, and really nothing has worked.

...I think it's kind of textbook to do something like that. The flags themselves, the ones that you referred to, were nowhere near all of this, they were in other parts of town. Nobody really saw them outside of social media. So, I smell a rat on that. I don't see anything like that. There's no hate here that I've seen. There's no danger here that I've seen. There's no violence here that I've seen. It's a, you know, a party atmosphere and it is what it is. I mean, it's got under the skin of the prime minister, he has no answer for it, and of course when you have no answer for it, you are going to have to come up with things and that's all that was."

Exactly the same for Trump supporters on Jan 6.

The Democrats/Left lie about everything.
Are they the same video of them smashing wi does and barriers, threatening m members and chanting how they want to kill pence and Pelosi?
This crap is gathering the same momentum as the election fraud peddled by trump and you brain dead fools are chasing your tails. Grow up.

Are they the same video of them smashing wi does and barriers, threatening m members and chanting how they want to kill pence and Pelosi?
This crap is gathering the same momentum as the election fraud peddled by trump and you brain dead fools are chasing your tails. Grow up.

Those are your folks.

They are the same ones we saw responsible for over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons, and acts of anarcho-terrorist acts in the run-up to the stolen election.
That's the practice for Jan 6.

Didn't you know that???

Yes...those are the videos of the blm, antifa thugs from the democrat party...the ones who actually did vandalize the building and fight police...while the Trump supporters, invited in by the Capitol police, calmly walked through the building and took selfies...

Interesting that leftists never get triggered over this?
1644785852822.png

This Communist hell hole butchered and mass starved to death tens of millions of people. They enslaved 15 million in gulag slave labor camps. So leftists why does this symbol not trigger you?
EFcOkBsVUAAuiQQ.jpg

ANTIFA

Interesting that leftists never get triggered over this?
View attachment 601039
This Communist hell hole butchered and mass starved to death tens of millions of people. They enslaved 15 million in gulag slave labor camps. So leftists why does this symbol not trigger you?
EFcOkBsVUAAuiQQ.jpg

ANTIFA

Amazing.​

JUST DISTURBING' NYT Writer Says She Was Triggered By ...

https://www.toddstarnes.com › cancel-culture › just-disturbing-nyt-writer-says-she-was-triggered-by-american-flags-in-new-york
So it's not much of a surprise that MSNBC contributor Mara Gay announced on national television that she was offended and triggered by the presence of an American flag. Ms. Gay, who is also a member of the editorial board of The New York Times, said she was "disturbed" to see "dozens of American flags flown by supporters of President ...

NYT editorial writer 'disturbed' to see 'dozens of ...

https://www.the-sun.com › news › 3042699 › nyt-msnbc-mara-gay-american-flags-distubed
Lauren Fruen. Invalid Date, A NEW York Times editorial board member has come under fire after saying she was "disturbed" to see "dozens of American flags" on pickup trucks. Mara Gay said on Tuesday that seeing the Stars and Stripes on display across Long Island, New York, over the weekend sent the message: "This is my country...not your country.

NY Times says board member who was 'disturbed' by American ...

https://www.bizpacreview.com › 2021 › 06 › 09 › ny-times-defends-mara-gay-says-comments-about-american-flags-were-irresponsibly-taken-out-of-context-only-they-werent-1086433
New York Times Editorial member triggered by American flag elicited a predictable response from the New York Times, who stood by her.

Amazing.​

JUST DISTURBING' NYT Writer Says She Was Triggered By ...

https://www.toddstarnes.com › cancel-culture › just-disturbing-nyt-writer-says-she-was-triggered-by-american-flags-in-new-york
So it's not much of a surprise that MSNBC contributor Mara Gay announced on national television that she was offended and triggered by the presence of an American flag. Ms. Gay, who is also a member of the editorial board of The New York Times, said she was "disturbed" to see "dozens of American flags flown by supporters of President ...

NYT editorial writer 'disturbed' to see 'dozens of ...

https://www.the-sun.com › news › 3042699 › nyt-msnbc-mara-gay-american-flags-distubed
Lauren Fruen. Invalid Date, A NEW York Times editorial board member has come under fire after saying she was "disturbed" to see "dozens of American flags" on pickup trucks. Mara Gay said on Tuesday that seeing the Stars and Stripes on display across Long Island, New York, over the weekend sent the message: "This is my country...not your country.

NY Times says board member who was 'disturbed' by American ...

https://www.bizpacreview.com › 2021 › 06 › 09 › ny-times-defends-mara-gay-says-comments-about-american-flags-were-irresponsibly-taken-out-of-context-only-they-werent-1086433
New York Times Editorial member triggered by American flag elicited a predictable response from the New York Times, who stood by her.
Does anyone know any leftists that fly American flags? You know on the front porch. I have never met one. They seem to hate the USA, wonder why?
House%20mount%20Red%20oak.jpg

1644786837031.png

It's not every administration that throws a eighty year old woman in the gulag for walking between the velvet roped lines, or has unarmed somewhat peaceful female protestors murdered by the Capitol police without repercussions to the officer who did the deed, at the Capitol building just Ole' Joes.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Does anyone know any leftists that fly American flags? You know on the front porch. I have never met one. They seem to hate the USA, wonder why?
House%20mount%20Red%20oak.jpg

Actually, I would expect Democrat voters to be flying this flag.....

1644786980857.png

After all, the principles of the Democrats are not American, they are far more European.

View attachment 601046

It's not every administration that throws a eighty year old woman in the gulag for walking between the velvet roped lines, or has unarmed somewhat peaceful female protestors murdered by the Capitol police without repercussions to the officer who did the deed, at the Capitol building just Ole' Joes.

*****SMILE*****

He was actully rewarded.

Leftist tactics
Truth, Justice and the American Way

Righty tactics
Attack the Capitol

1644787459272.jpeg

View attachment 601046

*****SMILE*****

Or beat a protester to death on the concrete............Such NICE PEOPLE. But it's the GREAT INSURRECTION

Leftist...Riot in Blue Cities where such behavior is encouraged.
Are you ever embarrassed?

People rioted against police brutality

Republicans attacked the Capitol because they are Crybaby Losers

Forum List

Back