Attempted Military Coup in Turkey

The victorious Pres. Erdogan holding the Quran ..... :thup:

Erdogan-presents-Quran01-326x245.jpg

Last edited:
No surprise...
CNN is reporting that Obama has issued a statement supporting the democratically elected government.
It's no surprise only because the U.S. cannot officially support a coup against a democratically elected leader, no matter what we actually wish for.

You can't lecture the world about democracy, then cheer on a coup.

Well, actually, in 2002 the US paid for the coup in Venezuela against democratically elected Chavez, the group who did it were called like promoters of democracy, yet were taking down a democratically elected leader.

The US doesn't need to be consistent. They don't give a damn about democracy, never have. They just use it to attack others.

Gulen who ordered the coup is living in Pensylvinia USA.

The Turkish government ask Washington to deliver him to Turkey.

Now, when the US demanded Afghanistan do this with ibn Laden, the US invaded because they wanted evidence for his extradition. Would the US just hand him over without any process? Doubtful. Then Turkey has legitimate reasons, according to US thinking, to invade the US.

NATO has no business doing anything. Turkey wasn't attacked.

NATO should have an emergency meeting and immediately suspend Turkey's membership.

Turkey may be a strict Islamic nation by the end of the day.
Again you show what a moron you are.

The military is the guarantor of Ataturk's vision of a Western, secular democracy in Türkiye.

They must be popping champagne corks in the Pentagon!

Since coup failed, it turns out she was right.

I'm sad tonight.

What went wrong?

Sad
I think the military group could not/did not gain full enough control of the media so once Erdogan had been able to get his message across that Turks should take to the streets and oppose the military, it was all over.

From what I saw via BBC news coverage, thousands of male Turks who had been observing the military imposed curfew took to the streets and overtook the soldiers. They even managed to drag soldiers from the cockpits of their tanks etc.

A majority of the coup soldiers looked very young, and it seemed they preferred to be overtaken and beaten and arrested, than shoot their fellow Turks. No doubt they will now be executed themselves. Sad day.

Gulen who ordered the coup is living in Pensylvinia USA.

The Turkish government ask Washington to deliver him to Turkey.

Now, when the US demanded Afghanistan do this with ibn Laden, the US invaded because they wanted evidence for his extradition. Would the US just hand him over without any process? Doubtful. Then Turkey has legitimate reasons, according to US thinking, to invade the US.

Turkey is not invader like US.

Well, actually, in 2002 the US paid for the coup in Venezuela against democratically elected Chavez, the group who did it were called like promoters of democracy, yet were taking down a democratically elected leader.

The US doesn't need to be consistent. They don't give a damn about democracy, never have. They just use it to attack others.
When Chavez was being flown to the US for incarceration, President George W Bush ordered him returned to his home country and released.

One of those little details that the libtard media doesnt ever like to talk about.

I believe they usually give it to the first poster time wise.
There is a Military Coup underway in Turkey to oust the psychopath Erdogan, military jets, gun fire, tanks etc.

At this time the information is still coming in, but the Chief of the Armed Forces has said the military is now in charge and has taken control of Turkey.

The first below link is a Live Feed.

Turkey coup: military attempt to seize power from Erdogan as low flying jets and gunfire heard in Ankara and bridges across Bosphorus in Istanbul closed

Turkey coup: military attempt to seize power from Erdogan as low flying jets and gunfire heard in Ankara and bridges across Bosphorus in Istanbul closed

Apparent attempted military coup ongoing in Turkey

What's Going on in Turkey?

My thread for some bizarre reason has been taken off me and GIVEN to Freeman who has made only ONE post which has now become his "OP" after my entire thread was given to him.

Huh? WTF?

I posted at 9.44pm and Freeman posted at 9.44pm, so we're talking what mere SECONDS?

Freeman who has made just ONE post and NO other posts and contributed NO Live Updates or links or anything?

Oh well, I'll bail out of this thread now.

Hey Freeman get your ass here, you've been given my thread, so remember to provide Live Updates and a few more posts than your ONE single contribution which has been made your "OP"

Any further comments address to Freeman, I'm not participating in this thread anymore, I'm not having my thread swiped off me and staying in the thread under those circumstances.

Where the time is still allowing actually I'm deleting ALL of my posts that I'm still alllowed within the time frame to delete, except for this one.

WTF?!

WTF is right. All this over a thread merging?

Obviously Freeman created his thread first, and did provide links.

Turkish PM Blames Coup Attempt on 'Terrorist Organization:' 161 Killed, 2,839 Detained

Boo Fucking Hoo!

stage_3_crying_andwhining.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

Actually it's the hatch :rolleyes-41:
Incorrect.

The "hatch" is the turret access cover. (the lid to civilians)

Did I ever happen to mention that I was assigned to the 2nd Armored Division during my stint in the Army? (tanks)

Face it retard......you're not going to win this argument. ...... :cool:
Crew members enter and exit the tank through hatches, which are usually armored. So, what I watched was the soldiers being dragged out through the hatches, tard.

Forum List

Back