Athens Greece Gets Pounded by Snow

Remember: here in the age of Orwell
Cold is warmth
War is peace

Ironic that a wag quoting Orwell in the same post where he tries to play I'm too stupid" to grok the distinction between weather and climate ............. somehow then forgets the third leg of that same stool, that being "Ignorance is Strength".

Cold is warmth
War is peace

Thee weather events are not because the globe is warming.. The Arctic cold pool has grown to cover most of the Northern Hemisphere... This means the earth is losing heat faster than it is absorbing it. The left is in full damage control mode.. Look for more falsification of records this month by NOAA..

Cold is warmth
War is peace

Weather, the local weather girl Cheryl Scott, announced this evening that 73% of the country has snow. Good thing we’re warming hahaha haha.

And here in Chicago we have as much snow as 1979! Dude, can’t make it up. Oh and 36 inches of snow in the last three weeks.

Cold is warmth
War is peace

Ironic that a wag quoting Orwell in the same post where he tries to play I'm too stupid" to grok the distinction between weather and climate ............. somehow then forgets the third leg of that same stool, that being "Ignorance is Strength".
It’s winter, 73% of the country has snow, it’s winter? When does winter start turning into summer? Ain’t warming

Cold is warmth
War is peace

Hilarious watching you try to parrot things you have no clue about.

Cold is warmth
War is peace

In a truly warming globe, snowfall in Athens should be more rare over time............ :cool:

Cold is warmth
War is peace

when all one has to argue is climate vs weather, we know you don't have any corresponding argument to show the globe climate is changing. Please, I've been waiting since 2014, still nothing. Just as much snow in 2021 as in 1979 in Chicago. WTF? how is that even possible? see you have no comeback to dispute my comment that nothing has changed. You don't. instead you dump the stagnant climate vs weather nonsense as something of importance.

Cold is warmth
War is peace

In a truly warming globe, snowfall in Athens should be more rare over time............ :cool:
it's so much more than that however. but thanks.

Cold is warmth
War is peace

Zackly. The sample size where it happens once is just that. Hell I've seen it snow in New Orleans; that in no way means New Orleans is a "cold place".

Cold is warmth
War is peace

Zackly. The sample size where it happens once is just that. Hell I've seen it snow in New Orleans; that in no way means New Orleans is a "cold place".

You missed my point.... completely.

The fact that Athens still gets snow at all, damages the we are doomed to warming mantra. It snows in the deserts of Saudi Arabia more often than it used to, that shouldn't be possible with 4 decades of warming trend.

Cold is warmth
War is peace

You missed my point.... completely.

The fact that Athens still gets snow at all, damages the we are doomed to warming mantra. It snows in the deserts of Saudi Arabia more often than it used to, that shouldn't be possible with 4 decades of warming trend.

Apparently I'm still missing your point. I don't know the climate in Athens but anomalies happen. If this is the first time in recorded history it's ever snowed there maybe that's significant but I doubt it is. So what IS your point?

Meanwhile back at the ranch, equating "it snows more in the deserts of Saudi Arabia than it used to" does not simplistically translate to "four decades of warming trend" as a contradiction. It isn't anywhere near that simplistic.

Forum List

Back