Atheists Want Proof Of God?

I honestly don't think Taz knows what happened. Ask him. I think he will tell the truth that he doesn't know. Are you willing to tell the truth and declare to everyone that you don't know either? or do you just want to be a liar head and pretend that you know?
But I do know the universe popped into existence 14 billion years ago and then began to expand and cool and that man arose from that creation.
Sure, it looks like it had an explosive start, but popped into existence from nothing? No, we can't see that yet.
Of course it popped into existence.

You think it sat there in a tiny space forever before it began to expand and cool?
It could be the continuation of something, we haven't seen that yet.
Something which existed forever without reaching thermal equilibrium?

Congratulations, you just defied thermodynamics.
It could have been a super massive black hole that blew up. Maybe the universe is like an accordion, back and forth forever.... Who knows? Maybe one day we'll find out.

That’s the think though, because of thermodynamics we can know.
No, we can't. `We don't yet know how universes start.
Quantum tunneling event that obeyed the laws of nature.

Here’s the funny thing, you just said you don’t know how it began but the conversation is on it had a beginning.

So you literally just slipped and admitted it began. #winning
Actually, it looks like an explosive start, but how that came about and what it was, we simply can't see that far back yet.
Technically there was no explosion, dummy. It just began to expand and cool.
Technically, we can't see that far back yet, so everything is speculation, which is ok, but know what it is.
You can’t see evolution. Is evolution a fact?

But I do know the universe popped into existence 14 billion years ago and then began to expand and cool and that man arose from that creation.
Sure, it looks like it had an explosive start, but popped into existence from nothing? No, we can't see that yet.

You think it sat there in a tiny space forever before it began to expand and cool?

It could have been a super massive black hole that blew up. Maybe the universe is like an accordion, back and forth forever.... Who knows? Maybe one day we'll find out.
No it couldn’t. Black holes remain in this universe. Their mass and energy are part of this universe’s material balance.

But putting this aside, your silly belief would require a black hole that had the mass of a universe.

Now you might not understand how silly that is but I do.

No, we can't. `We don't yet know how universes start.

Here’s the funny thing, you just said you don’t know how it began but the conversation is on it had a beginning.

Actually, it looks like an explosive start, but how that came about and what it was, we simply can't see that far back yet.
Technically, we can't see that far back yet, so everything is speculation, which is ok, but know what it is.
Humans are getting taller through time, it's a fact. That's called evolution.

Am I in the Twilight's Zone?
Yes. Come into the light. Leave your fantasy world lest you turn into a Taz.

That’s because you are ignorant.

Yes I am. That is exactly what I said. Do you like to rub it in because you assume that the word ignorant is an insult?

I am ignorant about brain surgery too. Just because I wasn't here 14 billion years ago like you were doesn't make me inferior. Wait. Maybe it does. A 14 billion year old is bound to know more than me.

(FYI: I still think you are full of s*** and weren't around when the universe was created.)

No it couldn’t. Black holes remain in this universe. Their mass and energy are part of this universe’s material balance.

But putting this aside, your silly belief would require a black hole that had the mass of a universe.

Maybe over time, the black holes in this universe eat everything then cannibalize each other into one super huge black hole and then it explodes. It's a theory. And usually the simplest theory is the one.

So you believe that the THEORY of evolution is a fact, but that the universe began 14 billion years ago is only a theory?

Maybe over time, the black holes in this universe eat everything then cannibalize each other into one super huge black hole and then it explodes. It's a theory. And usually the simplest theory is the one.
No. It’s a delusion.

So you believe that the THEORY of evolution is a fact, but that the universe began 14 billion years ago is only a theory?
It's a fact that humans are getting taller over time. What can I say? That's real proof.

Yes I am. That is exactly what I said. Do you like to rub it in because you assume that the word ignorant is an insult?

I am ignorant about brain surgery too. Just because I wasn't here 14 billion years ago like you were doesn't make me inferior. Wait. Maybe it does. A 14 billion year old is bound to know more than me.

(FYI: I still think you are full of s*** and weren't around when the universe was created.)
Ancient man knew 6000 years ago that the universe was created and that man arose from that creation.

Therefore you are more ignorant than ancient man.

It's a fact that humans are getting taller over time. What can I say? That's real proof.
And some people are short. So much for your fact.

No. It’s a delusion.
The black hole gets so massive that it sucks space and time into it, then explodes. Could be.

No. It’s a delusion.
The black hole gets so massive that it sucks space and time into it, then explodes. Could be.
What makes it explode?

The AVERAGE is getting taller. And you know I'm right.

No. It’s a delusion.
What makes it explode?
It's total awesomeness. :biggrin:

But many people keep getting born as short people so I don’t see how this proves anything.

If if everyone was getting shorter would this prove evolution too?

Ancient man knew 6000 years ago that the universe was created and that man arose from that creation.

Therefore you are more ignorant than ancient man.

If they honestly knew then yes. If they just made up stuff then no.

No. It’s a delusion.
What makes it explode?
It's total awesomeness. :biggrin:
Great answer.... if you’re six years old.

Forum List

Back