Atheists want multiple universes and extra-terrestrial civilizations to exist because they think it will hurt Christianity

ag·nos·tic
/aɡˈnästik/

noun
a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.
Good. I will contact them.
I have sent my complaint but as the form requires no ID I don't know how I will find out their response other than periodically checking their definition for any change.

Man, that's fucked up. The king puts out a law. These citizens report someone who broke the law. When that person isn't eaten, the King's response to throw not only those who were good citizens to the lions, but their wives and children as well.

That's kind of messed up, but frankly, it's typical for the bible.

The lesson is just like Daniel’s accusers, it will end badly for those who accuse and persecute Christians today.

ETA: I noticed you missed a key part in that accusers came up with their plot to get rid of Daniel by having King Darius make a decree and put it in writing. It was only afterward that the King realized what had happened. Daniel and the den of lions is one of the more beloved stories of the Bible.

Last edited:
ag·nos·tic
/aɡˈnästik/

noun
a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.
I have sent my complaint but as the form requires no ID I don't know how I will find out their response other than periodically checking their definition for any change.
Provide a stool sample as well?

Daniel and the den of lions is one of the more beloved stories of the Bible.

I'm very partial to Joseph confronting his brothers who sold him into slavery and telling them, "Go home and bring Father back. Leave everything behind. I've got you covered. Know what I mean?"
This was after he had his staff plant his special chalice in their luggage on their first trip home, and had them captured and brought before him as thieves. He worked them brilliantly.

ag·nos·tic
/aɡˈnästik/

noun
Provide a stool sample as well?
I don't have any. I use chairs.

1607403385916.png

God is capable of many wonderous things.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1607403357280.png
    1607403357280.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 1607403357347.png
    1607403357347.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 5
Yours is a stupid religion because of no evidence for abiogenesis, multiverses, what was there before the big bang, aliens, social Darwinism, eugenics, and more. ......
First of all, I don't have a religion so you are spinning your wheels in a vacuum. But yours is a stupid religion because of no evidence for the existence of any god at all.

GLASNOST you are in denial. You can't believe there is God of Christianity because of your faith in the atheism/agnosticism religion. All of us know you do.

Anyway, I was discussing NBA basketball this evening and how James Harden is hanging around bars in Las Vegas and strip clubs in Atlanta without a mask even with the rise of Covid-19 again. More importantly, he's not reporting to practice, i.e. not showing up for work. This guy gets paid $40 M+ per year and passed up an extension of 2 yrs/$50 M+ per year or $103 M. He wants to get traded to another team, but is hurting his trade value with his current antics.

One person posted a cartoon. They posted a meme and a cartoon. The second one fits the atheists/agnostics, too. I think the fire represents the pandemic.

2p20kkceks361.png

Eoqu74WXUAQqq_A

you are in denial. You can't believe there is God of Christianity ….

Denial is in refusing to accept facts. There are no facts supporting the existence of a Supreme Being. So, it is you who is in denial. :(

… because of your faith in the atheism/agnosticism religion.

Agnosticism is not a faith. It is the absence of faith in superstition and hocus-pocus. When an agnostic watches a magic show he knows there is no magic involved. You do not understand that. You believe in magic. Having faith in religion and atheism is a necessity for those with less character than an agnostic. :)

It's already been done - the highlights at least. Perhaps you could co-sponsor Part Two of this fascinating story

Not what I was going for. I want to actually take the bible stories themselves, and portray them EXACTLY the way they are written, not either ignoring them or "Disneyfying" them to make them more palatable.

For instance, the story of Jephthah, who made a foolish oath to God so that he could slaughter Ammonite women and children (shown in graphic detail in a battle scene) promised he would make a burnt offering of the first living thing he encountered when he returned home. Well, as luck would have it, the first thing he encountered was his virgin daughter. Welp, and Oath is an Oath, so his daughter got 30 days to bewail her virginity, before she was sacrificed and burned to please Yahweh... (Judges 11)

Or the story of Elisha and the Bears (2 Kings 2). Some children make fun of the Bald Prophet Elijah, and he cursed them, when two bears emerge from the woods and start killing them. Now, this would be a tough one, do you get a real bear, or do you do a CGI Bear? Probably for safety reasons, you'd have to go with a CGI Bear, but you don't want to make it look too fake.

Agnosticism is not a faith. It is the absence of faith in superstition and hocus-pocus.
:sigh2:You've still got it ass-backwards. A hard core agnostic literally believes no one can ever "know" for sure: A(not) Gnostic(knowing). An assertive disbelief in anyone ever being capable of knowing one way or another. Scientifically, logically, whatever.
When an agnostic watches a magic show he knows there is no magic involved.
And there you go, asserting that those professing not to know.. actually know a thing or two.. presumably as opposed to those who do claim to know things.. Weirdo!
Having faith in religion and atheism is a necessity for those with less character than an agnostic.
At its most basic, it's atheists who lack belief by definition. A(=not) Theist(=believing).. nonbelief or unbelief, not active disbelief. Don't get me wrong. I support agnostics in general. Perhaps go here for an in depth, highfalutin, more or less satisfying analysis.

Last edited:
The lesson is just like Daniel’s accusers, it will end badly for those who accuse and persecute Christians today.

ETA: I noticed you missed a key part in that accusers came up with their plot to get rid of Daniel by having King Darius make a decree and put it in writing. It was only afterward that the King realized what had happened. Daniel and the den of lions is one of the more beloved stories of the Bible.

Yeah, it's one of those beloved stories because it gets "Disneyfied". Kind of like if they did a faithful version of The Hunchback of Notre Dame, it would have ended with Esmerelda being hanged and the Hunchback starving to death sleeping on her grave. That would have been a downer. Or Pocahontas being taken as a sex slave and dying of smallpox at 21. Total downer, man, we got to DISNEY those stories.

You religious nuts do the same thing. Darius threw innocent women and children to those lions (Seriously, how many lions did he have? What was he feeding them the rest of the time?) for reporting a law HE SIGNED!!! Seems to me Darius was more guilty there of stuff than the son of some official who was overly dedicated to their religion.

And that's the problem. The bible is filled with fucked up stories like that. The ones that make Yahweh look like a Batman Villain.

Why are people so stupid? Atheism has nothing to do with science. Read my lips .... Science does not disprove the existence of God but Science most definitely DISPROVES THE BIBLE & the KORAN. Is that really so difficult to understand?
Science cannot disprove the Bible or Koran, dude, as Science cannot 'disprove' literary works of any kind that contain allegory, metaphor and prophetic text..
So, you are saying that nothing found in the bible has been disproved. Gee whilikers.
Not by science.

None of us were present when these things happened and they involved things that go beyond the natural law.

Why dont we take a specific case?
Disprove the Song of Solomon, OK? Then I'll rebut your arguments.
World Wide Flood never happened....according to science
Story of Noah all a lie --------story stolen from other cultures and rewritten

Yeah, it's one of those beloved stories because it gets "Disneyfied". Kind of like if they did a faithful version of The Hunchback of Notre Dame, it would have ended with Esmerelda being hanged and the Hunchback starving to death sleeping on her grave. That would have been a downer. Or Pocahontas being taken as a sex slave and dying of smallpox at 21. Total downer, man, we got to DISNEY those stories.

You religious nuts do the same thing. Darius threw innocent women and children to those lions (Seriously, how many lions did he have? What was he feeding them the rest of the time?) for reporting a law HE SIGNED!!! Seems to me Darius was more guilty there of stuff than the son of some official who was overly dedicated to their religion.

And that's the problem. The bible is filled with fucked up stories like that. The ones that make Yahweh look like a Batman Villain.

No, it isn't. What atheists are doing is choosing not God or being without God. You didn't realize King Nebuchadnezzar was a real person and we see what happened to him. He had tremendous amount of power (maybe the most) and riches in the world at his disposal. You couldn't see this.

Thus, I found someone much less, but still a sports celebrity, multi-millionaire, and super athlete. He may the best at his work in terms of offense. Yet, look at what he's choosing and doing. He's ignoring the dangers of our pandemic, upsetting his team to the point they have no idea what he's going to do next and whether he'll report to work (after they bent over backward to try and satisfy his demands). So, what happened to him. He started listening to the other guy. Even his mother had to chime in and we can see that she didn't raise her boy right and let him do what he wants, i.e. spoiled him.

you are in denial. You can't believe there is God of Christianity ….

Denial is in refusing to accept facts. There are no facts supporting the existence of a Supreme Being. So, it is you who is in denial. :(

… because of your faith in the atheism/agnosticism religion.

Agnosticism is not a faith. It is the absence of faith in superstition and hocus-pocus. When an agnostic watches a magic show he knows there is no magic involved. You do not understand that. You believe in magic. Having faith in religion and atheism is a necessity for those with less character than an agnostic. :)

The facts are the universe, Earth, and everything in it are here. That is evidence for God. You're just too much an idiot to realize it. You've been too stupefied by the other guy to realize it. Good bye.

Not what I was going for.
I know.

I want to actually take the bible stories themselves, and portray them EXACTLY the way they are written, not either ignoring them or "Disneyfying" them to make them more palatable.

For instance, the story of Jephthah, who made a foolish oath to God so that he could slaughter Ammonite women and children (shown in graphic detail in a battle scene) promised he would make a burnt offering of the first living thing he encountered when he returned home. Well, as luck would have it, the first thing he encountered was his virgin daughter. Welp, and Oath is an Oath, so his daughter got 30 days to bewail her virginity, before she was sacrificed and burned to please Yahweh... (Judges 11)

Or the story of Elisha and the Bears (2 Kings 2). Some children make fun of the Bald Prophet Elijah, and he cursed them, when two bears emerge from the woods and start killing them. Now, this would be a tough one, do you get a real bear, or do you do a CGI Bear? Probably for safety reasons, you'd have to go with a CGI Bear, but you don't want to make it look too fake.
Good luck!

Here is why there is no beginning of life for people like JoeB131 . He believes in no God, creation, nor creation science that only life can create life. He believes in a fairy tale of abiogenesis or life from no life..

pasteur-microbe-proof-test-experiment-swan-neck-flask_1_orig.jpg

Agnosticism is not a faith. It is the absence of faith in superstition and hocus-pocus.
:sigh2:You've still got it ass-backwards. A hard core agnostic literally believes no one can ever "know" for sure:
I'm "a hardcore agnostic" and I never said it nor do I believe "no one can ever know for sure". It is completely contrary to agnosticism and so your agenda is screwed. What is funny ("pathetic" is a much better word for it) is that you spotted the discrepancy from the very beginning but then you must have realized that it doesn't fit your line of criticism against agnosticism so you're running with a deflated football. If you can get away with sneaking it past the goalposts of sleepy, unobservant on-lookers more power to you but if you think you're going to kick it through the uprights for the extra point then you're going to be in for an embarrassing finish and you'll realize that the jig is up. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back