Atheists want multiple universes and extra-terrestrial civilizations to exist because they think it will hurt Christianity

It's 100% certain as we do not have evidence of parallel universes nor multiverses still. ........................
There's all kinds of evidence of parallel universes. The problem with Christians is that they have no faith in God so they refused to "believe".

What if pigs had wings...?

They still wouldn't be able to fly because of being too heavy and aerodynamics. Also, their nature of liking to play in slop.
Do you have any idea how wrong you are about pigs?

But belief in these theories are more wishful thinking than reality.

The concept that there are an infinite number of parallel universes is poppycock. Even if true, there will never be a way to prove it.

If extra-terrestrial civilizations existed, we'd know it by now. We've been listening for their radio signals for decades and in all that time we've heard squat.

The reality is that atheist scientists have pushed belief in these notions because they hate Christianity and want to undermine people's faith in religion.
Who sold you that line not bullshit?

I know how we can show multiverses don't exist. If there is a parallel universe, then one should be able to go back in time. Stephen Hawking wrote about it A Brief History of Time and he believed it. However, God has made it so that one can only travel forward in time. I can show everyone here how to do that. However, there is no way to go back in time because there is no parallel universe to go back to. There you go.
Promoting something with 100% certainty when supported by 0% facts doesn’t give anyone confidence that your “... because I say so” commandments are anything but rhetoric.

It's 100% certain as we do not have evidence of parallel universes nor multiverses still. Do you want to see how someone can travel forward in time from Einstein's theory? I can back up what I claim, but you and the atheists can't. What theory do you have? Science fiction theater? Time travel to the past is still hypothesis or what I call make believe stuff.

Moreover, it has been the same with aliens for even longer time. We would've been contacted by or would've found intelligent aliens by now. I think NASA is resigned to this as they are only looking for liquid water and microbes in the universe now. They'll be sending other rovers this decade and human expedition in the 2030s.
You seem to be driving in that Cul-de-sac of unsubstantiated claims such as "God has made it so that one can only travel forward in time." To suggest that you can "back up" such a claim is false and misleading.

Let's look at your claim wherein you insist: "We would've been contacted by or would've found intelligent aliens by now." That's really nonsensical as you're putting a completely arbitrary timeline on a matter that is not in any way connected to your timeline. Such bellicose statements presuming 100% certainty with 0% facts is pointless.

You seem to be driving in that Cul-de-sac of unsubstantiated claims such as "God has made it so that one can only travel forward in time." To suggest that you can "back up" such a claim is false and misleading.

Let's look at your claim wherein you insist: "We would've been contacted by or would've found intelligent aliens by now." That's really nonsensical as you're putting a completely arbitrary timeline on a matter that is not in any way connected to your timeline. Such bellicose statements presuming 100% certainty with 0% facts is pointless.
Are you mad? It's in the bible! There can be no more credible source than that! It's "God's word" and that is all the proof anyone needs! :102:

So why did God create billions of galaxies with billions of stars? Most of those stars in distant galaxies we'll never even see so they were probably not made for us. Who then?

Perhaps God did, indeed, create all of those far-off stars just for us.
I'll take it a step further.

What if this life is just for you? In other words, what if your entire universe was created just for you in order to help you to grow and to learn in order to evolve into a wiser, better, life form?

Take a hit of acid and ponder on that one for a while. :banana:
What if pigs had wings...? Unless you have some evidence I don't know about, I'll pass on your acid offer and ponders something else. Thanks anyway.

Calm down Karen, it's going to be ok.

It's 100% certain as we do not have evidence of parallel universes nor multiverses still. ........................
There's all kinds of evidence of parallel universes. The problem with Christians is that they have no faith in God so they refused to "believe".

They still wouldn't be able to fly because of being too heavy and aerodynamics. Also, their nature of liking to play in slop.

I don't think so in terms of flying, but what do you got?

Are you mad? It's in the bible! There can be no more credible source than that! It's "God's word" and that is all the proof anyone needs! :102:
Some folks are more discriminating than you. Nothing about the Bible is “God’s word”. The Bibles were written by many authors, most of whom are unknown. None of the gods had any direct connection to anything written in the Bibles.

I don't understand your question.

Some folks are more discriminating than you. Nothing about the Bible is “God’s word”. The Bibles were written by many authors, most of whom are unknown. None of the gods had any direct connection to anything written in the Bibles.
I couldn't find a smiley with "sarcasm" written on it but I felt certain you'd understand it anyway.

Your atheist pretensions are all refuted decisively here. Read it and learn, if you can, if you dare. It is so named to attract arrogant, condescending, pretentious atheists such as you.

You don't even understand that your arrogance is wrong in two ways, no three.

1. Atheists have not demonstrated that they are remotely as intellectually superior as they/you insist.
2. But IF they were, that does not make YOU smarter than everyone else.
3. But IF you were, that is the fallacy of the argument from authority, and of course you Leftists pretend to be the authority on everything.

"Heavier than air human flight is impossible." - Lord Kelvin, President of the Royal Society, 1895

There is no such thing. It's quite impossible. Nor did you even provide a microgram of your "evidence."
As to E.T., this:

NASA's Gold Record
So you are a "double standardist"? Where is "the microgram of evidence" that supports the Christian God?

Your atheist pretensions are all refuted decisively here. Read it and learn, if you can, if you dare. It is so named to attract arrogant, condescending, pretentious atheists such as you....
You are not paying attention. I am not an "atheist" in any way, shape, or form.

Do you believe in multiverses and parallel universes? How does it happen? What evidence do you have for it?

First, it is atheists who believe that they can travel backward in time. From what I read of Stephen Hawking articles and A Brief History of Time and A Briefer History of Time, it is possible because of parallel universes from the multiverse concept. Hawking always talked about the multiverse, so you probably have to believe it first. Traveling forward in time can be done by using Einstein special theory of relativity.

It sounds as if you don't believe in multiverses and good thing. It will lead you to more wacky liberal ideas.

Do you believe in multiverses and parallel universes? How does it happen? What evidence do you have for it?
What I believe has nothing to do with it. You are the one who said it was impossible and that you can prove it. Where is this proof of yours?

Well, it would be really cool if there were.

If extra-terrestrial civilizations existed, we'd know it by now. We've been listening for their radio signals for decades and in all that time we've heard squat.

Why would we know by now. Maybe those civilizations don't use something as primitive as "radio". Also, the Stars themselves give out far more radio energy than a planet does, so picking out this guy from all the background noise would be difficult.

1607257180871.png

The reality is that atheist scientists have pushed belief in these notions because they hate Christianity and want to undermine people's faith in religion.

Actually, scientists are kind of skeptical.... it's usually the Scientists who get out there and debunk UFO sightings and stories of aliens abducting people.

Belief in UFO's is just another mythology...

What undermines Christianity... There are 8 BILLION humans on Planet earth and only 2 billion of them believe in Jesus.

..... travel backward in time. From what I read of Stephen Hawking ..... it is possible because of parallel universes from the multiverse concept. Hawking always talked about the multiverse .....
And?

Traveling forward in time can be done by using Einstein special theory of relativity.
And? Parallel universes can be done by using Stephen Hawking's theory of multiuniverse. What is it that you do not understand?

Evidently you have never studied Mormonism.

The concept that there are an infinite number of parallel universes is poppycock. Even if true, there will never be a way to prove it.

I disagree. You say "Belief = religion". OK, but .....

A religious person believes in God (for example). "Belief = religion"
An Atheist believes there is no God. "Belief = religion"
An agnostic doesn't believe in anything. No belief, no religion.

Um, no, belief isn't the same thing of religion. Your analogy fails.

If Atheism is a religion, than Not Collecting Stamps is a hobby, and Off is a TV channel.

Forum List

Back