Atheist/Darwinist Misconceptions in Science

Your God would not have a beer with me?

No.

Why would you worship a God that would not have a beer with someone?

God is holy and hates sin. The only way is through Jesus and it doesn't have to do with beer.

ETA: I'm sure the other "god of the world and prince of the power of the air" will have a beer with you.
Jesus enjoyed his wine
Why wouldn’t God have a beer with me?

We are not physical bodies with a spiritual being, we are spiritual beings with physical bodies. - Tielhard De Chardin

Spiritual beings do not need to eat or drink.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Epicurus

Your God would not have a beer with me?

No.

Why would you worship a God that would not have a beer with someone?

God is holy and hates sin. The only way is through Jesus and it doesn't have to do with beer.

ETA: I'm sure the other "god of the world and prince of the power of the air" will have a beer with you.
Jesus enjoyed his wine
Why wouldn’t God have a beer with me?

Is what it is. You'll have to settle for "god of the world."

Nobody ever said there is a "creation theory." It's Darwinists/Atheists/Leftists who constantly DEMAND it as a "replacement" for failed Darwinism.

In the same manner, Darwinists/Atheists/Leftists constantly put the phrase in our mouths, "Goddidit." Nobody said such a thing except Darwinists/Atheists/Leftists. It's a common practice by the Left. Make up some nonsense remark and then smear US with what YOU said. This is some of what they claim is their rationality, superior intelligence, and scientific acumen. Clearly it is exactly the opposite.

Why do you reject science in favor of religious myth for bronze age people? It's not necessary. You set them up to compete.

"We're smarter than you creationists." - Atheists
1. Arrogant presumption without a hint of evidence behind it. Quite to the contrary, their arguments are childish and irrational.

"You have no proof." - Atheists

2. There is abundant proof, in numerous books, scientific papers and common sense analysis.

"Many gods." - Atheists

3. There are also many fools and liars throughout history, chief among them atheists.
“I say unequivocally that the resurrection of Jesus Christ is so overwhelming that it compels acceptance by proof which leaves absolutely no room for doubt.” Sir Lionel Luckhoo, the most successful attorney in the world according to Guiness Book of Records

He is an expert at analyzing data and deriving proofs therefrom.

"We're smarter than you creationists." - Atheists
1. Arrogant presumption without a hint of evidence behind it. Quite to the contrary, their arguments are childish and irrational.

"You have no proof." - Atheists

2. There is abundant proof, in numerous books, scientific papers and common sense analysis.

"Many gods." - Atheists

3. There are also many fools and liars throughout history, chief among them atheists.
“I say unequivocally that the resurrection of Jesus Christ is so overwhelming that it compels acceptance by proof which leaves absolutely no room for doubt.” Sir Lionel Luckhoo, the most successful attorney in the world according to Guiness Book of Records

He is an expert at analyzing data and deriving proofs therefrom.
Odd that you would claim that "pwoof" of your gods can be found in edited, altered and parsed "quotes".

Forum List

Back