Atheist/Darwinist Misconceptions in Science

And the religious nutjob way of answering all major earth and universe mysteries, science continues to research.....Simplify it down to...."A big, invisible, all-powerful thingy (that we just happen to look like, because we're the supreme beings on the planet...talk about ego) did it all."

You mouth off "science" as if you knew something about it.
Why don't you enlighten readers here with some of the "science" you know, in your own words.
Don't cut and paste from someone else. Write your own. Can you do that, or are you limited to slanderous, inane comments such as the one above?
Still waiting on your views of creation.......

It’s comical to watch the religious extremists do their usual skedaddle when tasked with presenting their General Theory of Supernatural Creation.

He/she who laughs last laughs best. What are you going to do when you find out you were wrong after death? Hope you like hot climates.
Me?

Why I’d just sit back and offer God a beer
If he is a good guy, he will take it

It’s comical to watch the religious extremists do their usual skedaddle when tasked with presenting their General Theory of Supernatural Creation.

He/she who laughs last laughs best. What are you going to do when you find out you were wrong after death? Hope you like hot climates.
How cute that you use your gods as a means for cheap threats.

And the religious nutjob way of answering all major earth and universe mysteries, science continues to research.....Simplify it down to...."A big, invisible, all-powerful thingy (that we just happen to look like, because we're the supreme beings on the planet...talk about ego) did it all."

People of faith, such as Jews and Christians to name very closely related and scholarly "nutjobs" as you slander us, have won numerous Nobel Prizes, created fine universities for teaching and research. In fact, the Ivy League Colleges all have Christian charters, Mister Hateful Slanderer.
NOBODY but you says "a big invisible all-powerful thingy did it all." You say that and then maliciously attack us with your own mendacity.

Name for the audience ONE, just ONE university with an atheist charter.
Name for the audience ONE, just ONE hospital with an atheist charter.

You can't so why don't you admit you maliciously slander with lies.

http://AreAtheistsRight.blogspot.com

In order to establish an explanation as the best, you do not have to have an explanation for the explanation. [That would necessitate explanations all the way down.] The universe has demonstrated that it requires an explanation. God has not. – Illogical Atheism by Bo Jinn, Kindle Section 1989 (Bo is a former militant atheist who could not maintain his foolish paradigm, as so many others like him have likewise failed to do.)

“I just go one god further (in my atheism than do theists).” – Richard Dawkins, who finds this wordplay “an amusing strategy”. This is an example of the “fallacy of pluralism,” which is to say that since multiple representations of the same thing have been suggested, it follows that the very thing itself, therefore, does not exist. – Section 2019

Contemporary atheism does no resolve in the conclusion that God does not exist as much as it begins with it. – Section 2270

If the evidence from sociology is not powerful enough, we now have recent studies from the field of psychology which validate the ridiculousness of this fictional psychological pre-disposition to atheism. – Section 2385

Atheism was not only institutionalized in the USSR, it was brutally prescribed in a manner heinous enough to shame the Taliban. This happens to have been the case all across the Eastern sphere of influence, by the way. - Section 4599

Of 40,000 to 60,000 monks, only 800 to 1000 survived the Cambodian Killing Fields. - Section 4611

The only way to get rid of Christianity is to let it die out little by little. I especially wouldn’t want our movement to acquire a religious character and institute a form of worship. It would be appalling to me. – Adolf Hitler - Section 4641

Once the war was over, Hitler promised himself he would root out and destroy the Christian churches. Benito Mussolini was a staunchly affirmed atheist and anti-cleric. - Section 4706

“the gas chambers of Auschwitz, Treblinka, and Maidanek were ultimately prepared…at the desks and in the lecture halls of nihilistic scientists and philosophers.” – Victor Frankl, psychiatrist and Holocaust Survivor - Section 4751
When you say "fine universities" you are indicating that religious universities are independent truly scientifically based universities. Not so. Whether the religious facility is run by Catholics, Muslims, or Jews, they lift up their so-called, holy books and spout that at the core of our and the universes origin, is cited in their holy book.
A snake talks to a woman.....pahleez! It's laughable.
A single entity just whips up a universe....pahleez!...It too is laughable.
Those books were written when mankind/womankind were extremely superstitious and would believe whatever crap they were fed.
People were killed by governments for disagreeing with religious clerics. Major wars killed massive numbers of people...reason...religious fervor.
It's evil and is the bane of humanity and has been for many millennia.

You contribute nothing to any discussion except your own ignorance. I've tried to help you grow up and learn, but like so many Leftists, you don't want to learn. That would require you to admit that your emotional outbursts were utterly misplaced. Leftists almost never do that.
So my Ignore List just grew by you. So many here are not worth twenty seconds of bother. You're just the latest. "Go from the presence of a foolish man."

ciao brutto
How typical. You open a thread to press your extremist religious dogma and when your false claims are refuted, you perform another skedaddle.

Haha.

God hates sin and would not let you near after death. You "god of the world and prince of the power of the air" would be the one to give your beer to. What kind of beer would you offer? It probably will have to be very fine one or else it may get hot.

Haha.

God hates sin and would not let you near after death. You "god of the world and prince of the power of the air" would be the one to give your beer to. What kind of beer would you offer? It probably will have to be very fine one or else it may get hot.
Your God would not have a beer with me?

Haha.

Your God would not have a beer with me?
If the gods won't, I will.

To hear the Atheists/Darwinists/Leftists talk, one might think that all you need to do to be intelligent, rational and scientific is to join their club. Voila! Instant IQ boost. How laughably goofy is that?
It fails in two ways.
1. Atheists/Darwinists/Leftists only CLAIM that they are smarter, more scientific and more rational than people of faith, but they never provide their bonafides, and
2. EVEN IF THEY WERE smarter, more scientific and more rational (which is not the case), it simply moves their contention to the Fallacy of the Argument From Authority. What that means is that just because you're smarter doesn't make you right. I give you Captain Edward Smith of Titanic infamy.
Then there's:
"Heavier than air human flight is impossible." - said Lord Kelvin, President of the Royal Society, the world's oldest scientific organization eight years before two uneducated bicycle mechanics flew

To hear the Atheists/Darwinists/Leftists talk, one might think that all you need to do to be intelligent, rational and scientific is to join their club. Voila! Instant IQ boost. How laughably goofy is that?
It fails in two ways.
1. Atheists/Darwinists/Leftists only CLAIM that they are smarter, more scientific and more rational than people of faith, but they never provide their bonafides, and
2. EVEN IF THEY WERE smarter, more scientific and more rational (which is not the case), it simply moves their contention to the Fallacy of the Argument From Authority. What that means is that just because you're smarter doesn't make you right. I give you Captain Edward Smith of Titanic infamy.
Then there's:
"Heavier than air human flight is impossible." - said Lord Kelvin, President of the Royal Society, the world's oldest scientific organization eight years before two uneducated bicycle mechanics flew
A simple chart will help you

1591105102751.jpeg

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content
Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
1. You are NOT a "rightwinger" but rather a card-carrying Leftist. You begin every post with a lie that you are a "rightwinger." You certainly are not.
2. Just as you begin every post with the lie claiming that you are a "rightwinger," you end it with the misquotation at the bottom. You got the Justice's name wrong. You got his quote wrong. You have a habit of getting everything wrong. Leftists are like that, but you always plow ahead, undaunted.

"Taxes are what we pay for civilized society, including the chance to insure." -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. in the dissenting opinion of Compañía General de Tabacos de Filipinas v. Collector of Internal Revenue, 1927
3. And you claim to be so much more intelligent than anyone else in any room.

Your mendacity and misplaced condescension are but two of the reasons I have you on Ignore.

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content
Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
1. You are NOT a "rightwinger" but rather a card-carrying Leftist. You begin every post with a lie that you are a "rightwinger." You certainly are not.
2. Just as you begin every post with the lie claiming that you are a "rightwinger," you end it with the misquotation at the bottom. You got the Justice's name wrong. You got his quote wrong. You have a habit of getting everything wrong. Leftists are like that, but you always plow ahead, undaunted.

"Taxes are what we pay for civilized society, including the chance to insure." -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. in the dissenting opinion of Compañía General de Tabacos de Filipinas v. Collector of Internal Revenue, 1927
3. And you claim to be so much more intelligent than anyone else in any room.

Your mendacity and misplaced condescension are but two of the reasons I have you on Ignore.
What makes you think I am not a Rightwinger? I was named after my maternal Grandfather, Rightwinger McGee. He was a left handed pitcher for the Chicago White Sox in the 1920s.

It fails in two ways.
Then there's:
Far leftists/religionists/supernaturalists have anger management/self-hate issues.

We are not physical bodies with a spiritual being, we are spiritual beings with physical bodies. - Tielhard De Chardin

Spiritual beings do not need to eat or drink.

Forum List

Back