At my age of 80 I may not see 2030... But many of the rest of you ... where will you get the following???

Air, water and sunlight are not fossil fuel. Renewable energy creates electricity that can be stored. There are numerous ways to store it. Things run on electricity that is why electricity is produced.

Yet they are doing it. Renewable energy is slowly replacing fossil fuel. The ultimate goal is completely replace it on the energy grid.

Denmark goal is to completely phase out fossil fuel by 2050. Currently there electrical needed are supplied by renewable energy at about 60% of it energy that is being produced. In the last 10 years they have double their output.

REDK_1.jpg

Texas leads the nation on generating wind power at 24%.

Renewables don't make plastic, pave roads or make solar panels...crude does, bub.

putin ride.jpeg

Federal Oil leases signed
Now my question for you... How long does it take for an oil well to become productive, i.e. when did the USA start exporting more oil then importing?
According to the Government Accountability Office, on average, it takes more than four years for companies to begin producing on the federal lands they lease..
On average 4 years! Hmm take a look at the lease signings under Obama... yup declined 7 of 8 years!
Look at Trump..Increased 3 of 4 years (2020 Covid intrusion)!
Now look at Biden 2 years declining.
And remember Biden guaranteed this!!! Regardless of how long it takes...2050? Etc.
In the meantime Biden also has done everything he can to make that guarantee... as a result?
Gas prices June 2022 -- $5.032/gallon.. versus June 2017... $2.46 nearly 104% higher.

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

View attachment 803201

Rig counts went up and US oil production doubled during the Obama administration.

Rig counts went up and US oil production doubled during the Obama administration.
Prove it please! But that was NOT on federal land! I'm describing FEDERAL oil leases and again explain then this:
Obama signed fewer leases 7 out of 8 years. So when Trump took over he added MORE per year.
Truth is Obama/Biden/you hate oil companies and are totally uniformed.
Just tell me where the $999 trillion needed to build the additional electricity generating plants if we migrate to EVs?
I'm constantly amazed at why NO one seems to ask that question? Where will the power come from?

Pres.signoilleases071023.png

EVsatEPA67%goal071023.png

Renewables don't make plastic, pave roads or make solar panels...crude does, bub.

View attachment 803285

Really. Renewable energy is used to make electricity. The problem is when it is burned in the process to make electricity. I do not know the process to make pavement or whatever but obviously you cannot make solid objects that you mention from wind , water , and solar rays. Yet you can make electricity.

Nice try though but still the issue of fossil fuel is when you burn it. Not when it is used to make other solid things. Unless it is required to be burned when making a solar panel or whatever. Still to make those products probably does require electricity.

Good try at misdirection.

Last edited:
Prove it please! But that was NOT on federal land! I'm describing FEDERAL oil leases and again explain then this:
Obama signed fewer leases 7 out of 8 years. So when Trump took over he added MORE per year.
Just tell me where the $999 trillion needed to build the additional electricity generating plants if we migrate to EVs?
I'm constantly amazed at why NO one seems to ask that question? Where will the power come from?

View attachment 803287

View attachment 803288
I'm an oil brat. I follow these things. It was 8 good years for domestic oil.

View attachment 803287

View attachment 803288

They seem to don't realize that this is about making electricity.
Wind Power leads Texas in lies, about the price and how much power they provide.

Tonight, will be windless in Texas, wind power will decrease a 100%
That why they store electricity to be used later on. Still your talking about Texas and they love windmills. If you live in Texas you have seen the windmills and solar panel farms. Well if you live in rural areas.

"Wind technologies generate far more energy than they consume," Dale said. "Our study showed that wind actually produces enough surplus electricity to support up to 72 hours of either battery or geologic storage. This suggests that the industry could deploy enough storage to cope with three-day lulls in wind, common to many weather systems, and still provide net electricity to society."

The results were especially good for onshore wind turbines. "We found that onshore wind backed by three days of geologic storage can support annual growth rates of 100 percent – in other words, double in size each year – and still maintain an energy surplus," he said.

Bottom line you store surplus energy.

Last edited:
Air, water and sunlight are not fossil fuel. Renewable energy creates electricity that can be stored. There are numerous ways to store it. Things run on electricity that is why electricity is produced.

Yet they are doing it. Renewable energy is slowly replacing fossil fuel. The ultimate goal is completely replace it on the energy grid.

Denmark goal is to completely phase out fossil fuel by 2050. Currently there electrical needed are supplied by renewable energy at about 60% of it energy that is being produced. In the last 10 years they have double their output.

REDK_1.jpg

Texas leads the nation on generating wind power at 24%.
Solar panels and wind turbines WILL NOT replace the 60% of our 4,240,000,000,0000 kWh used each year!
Then adding another 500 billion kWh for EVs is impossible costing over $999 Trillion... Do you comprehend that?
And then Biden guarantees to rid 60% of the electricity generated by fossil fuels!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Hey... you want to replace all the electric power plants that use fossil fuels?
60% of current electricity or 2.5 trillion kWh replaced by solar panels each panel 3'X5' generates about to 0.35 kWh per solar panel.
So 2.5 Trillion kWh will require @. 1,534 kWh per solar panel per year or 1,629,673,087 solar panels each panel $ 200 or 325 billion BUT
the land required: 3'X5' panel will be 561,182 acres. Average acre of land in USA is $12,000. Or if the land is leased $148/acre or $ 83 million!
AND remember this is JUST to replace fossil fuel plants in the USA according to Biden with solar panels.

Solar panels and wind turbines WILL NOT replace the 60% of our 4,240,000,000,0000 kWh used each year!
Then adding another 500 billion kWh for EVs is impossible costing over $999 Trillion... Do you comprehend that?
And then Biden guarantees to rid 60% of the electricity generated by fossil fuels!

60% of current electricity or 2.5 trillion kWh replaced by solar panels each panel 3'X5' generates about to 0.35 kWh per solar panel.
So 2.5 Trillion kWh will require @. 1,534 kWh per solar panel per year or 1,629,673,087 solar panels each panel $ 200 or 325 billion BUT
the land required: 3'X5' panel will be 561,182 acres. Average acre of land in USA is $12,000. Or if the land is leased $148/acre or $ 83 million!
AND remember this is JUST to replace fossil fuel plants in the USA according to Biden with solar panels.

So your source is someone trying to sell a home solar panel.

Your stating the obvious. Solar panel and Wind panels will not totally replace fossil fuels at this point in time. Everyone knows that but they are still building them. I wonder what they know that you seem to ignore.

Still the goal is to reduce fossil fuel dependency. It will not happen over night or in the next 10 years.

I'm an oil brat. I follow these things. It was 8 good years for domestic oil.

You keep forgetting... those 8 years were develop several years before OBAMA..
While energy production has increased on federal lands, the total amount of land leased to oil and gas developers has gone down since 2008.
AGAIN look at the facts... Obama signed fewer leases 7 years out of the 8 years in office since 2008!
FACTS not guesses.
So as an oil brat... explain how FEDERAL lands produced fewer leases, which in turn produced fewer wells, which meant less OIL!
So it takes about 4 years as a oil brat you should know from lease signing to production.
Look at the below: it went up based on Bush's leases in 2006-2008 then Obama benefits.. but then he signs fewer leases as 2011-2013 indicate,
but then 2014-2018 he picks up which affects Trump's figures. Now adding Trump's increasing signed leases as an oil brat you shou
oilonfederalland071023.png

And as an oil brat YOU of all should know, nothing happens IMMEDIATELY! So oil production under Obama STARTED under Bush, WHO then dropped the ball in 2007 and 2008. But then Obama continued until Trump resumed more leases in 2017..up to covid 2020! And Biden? Forget it!

Pres.signoilleases071023.png

You keep forgetting... those 8 years were develop several years before OBAMA..
While energy production has increased on federal lands, the total amount of land leased to oil and gas developers has gone down since 2008.
AGAIN look at the facts... Obama signed fewer leases 7 years out of the 8 years in office since 2008!
FACTS not guesses.
So as an oil brat... explain how FEDERAL lands produced fewer leases, which in turn produced fewer wells, which meant less OIL!
So it takes about 4 years as a oil brat you should know from lease signing to production.
Look at the below: it went up based on Bush's leases in 2006-2008 then Obama benefits.. but then he signs fewer leases as 2011-2013 indicate,
but then 2014-2018 he picks up which affects Trump's figures. Now adding Trump's increasing signed leases as an oil brat you shou
View attachment 803295
And as an oil brat YOU of all should know, nothing happens IMMEDIATELY! So oil production under Obama STARTED under Bush, WHO then dropped the ball in 2007 and 2008. But then Obama continued until Trump resumed more leases in 2017..up to covid 2020! And Biden? Forget it!

View attachment 803296
Trump didn't do anything except brag.

Joseph Biden (God's choice) visited King Charles today for a 3-hour discussion about climate change and all of my alternative energy stocks went up in value.
4i6Ckte.gif

You are 100% right! Trump almost always said what he was thinking. Unlike politicians and politically correct dummies who ALWAYS consider how to show themselves in the best fashion FIRST, Trump was as millions of us that really like him as the executive (and see this is the major difference between dummies like you and millions like me... WE DON"T GIVE A CRAP how Trump sounds! I personally don't like him! And millions of us are like that! The biggest distinction though is we want things done for the country, not for Trump, not for his billions but because HE GETS things DONE! And pompous idiots like you are like little grade school kids..."aw johnny just said something bad about me... wahwahwah!!!! Grow up! Trump executed several monumental achievements at least 2 or more that no president has done!
But again truly uninformed little dicks like you would NEVER comprehend that because like the little grade-school and DEFINITELY PROVINCIAL mentality you display, you don't get it! Tell me something you pauper... do you have 1,000th of 1% of property like the following? Of course not. You are too busy crying about Trump!
View attachment 802624
He doesn't own all of those. The banks do. You can't be this fucking stupid. Or can you?
4i6Ckte.gif

in 20 to 30 years they can replace them.

As cost go down then renewable energy will be the go to option.

We have seen houses with solar panels and backup generators.

Windmill and Solar panel farms are being built.

Efficiency will increase over time. Newer panels will outperform the older ones.

It will depend on other countries that are trying to reach the same goals.

Still even if it never reaches 100 % it still benefits the environment by reducing carbon dioxide emissions by whatever percentage is being used at a point in time.

Renewable technologies in 2019 account for 13 % from just 6% in 2009
  • New installations of renewable electricity generation capacity have outpaced fossil fuel plants since 2012, accounting for 78% of all new capacity in 2019.
The continued decline in costs makes renewables the default choice for new power projects, especially in the developing world.

Asian nations are leading the way in adding new capacity, and renewables are expected to account for a large share of generation in Africa and Latin America over the next 25 years.

governments like the state of California are encouraging the installation of large-scale solar and wind facilities with backup battery systems as they too approach cost parity.

The future is coming and you can be stuck in "what have you done for me lately" instead of looking forward.
Progress does not happen overnight. It does take time. The biggest problem is the naysayers who look at the past. There has been steady increases.

1689043831214.png

Last edited:
You don't seem to understand the process. Again... look at the chart...
Obama signed fewer and fewer FEDERAL leases... understand the difference?
And so the NON-Federal oil production was making up the difference NOT OBAMA!
So again the point is it takes about 4 years from signing to production.
With Obama signing fewer and fewer Federal leases Trump didn't get the results.
BUT BIDEN has! It is just reality and I don't understand why people can't comprehend things don't happen IMMEDIATELY!
Case in point ... Dumb ass Biden taking credit for this:

President Joe Biden falsely said on Wednesday that his new corporate minimum tax is the reason the federal budget deficit declined in 2021 and 2022. In reality, that tax didn’t even come into effect until the beginning of 2023.
EVEN CNN couldn't brush this off!

So just as this chart shows the false premise Biden helps oil production..
LOOK at the chart following it..
AFTER Trump tax cuts more revenue!
Why is that so hard to fathom? Tell me... if you get to pay less taxes, do you hide the additional income in your backyard or under your mattress?
Be honest now what would you do? As most of these recipients did they spent on yachts, etc. (which having worked for a yacht maker..hey we were happy!) or spent on their businesses hiring more people, building new facilities but they certainly don't hide in their backyard.

View attachment 803274

View attachment 803271

No, you look at what YOU posted. Takes 4 years on average for a lease to start producing oil. That means when we became a net exporter in 2019, that was due to leases issued no later than 2015.

Who was president in 2015?

That video is a lie. It's edited to cut out where Biden said he guaranteed fossil fuels would be gone by 2050.

Forum List

Back