At least Elizabeth Warren is consistent

In helping me show how disingenuous partisans can be.
Leftists - "trump lies and manipulates his base!! Impeach him"
Elizabeth Warren- "I am Indian. I kill deer bare hands and eat heart for strength." LIE
"I got fired for being pregnant wwwaaaahhhhh" a few years before "I quit" another lie
"A daughter of a janitor is now running for president!" She implied he wasnt a salesman and a pilot trainer before. Like she was poor folk all her life. Manipulation.
After these get pointed out the left says " " absolutely nothing.

The left- "trump has no plan! He is just lying to his rubes!"
Elizabeth Warren - "I have no plan. Save all your questions for when I do"
The left- " " absolutely nothing.
Disingenuous partisanship is a plague.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/after-weeks-of-criticism-warren-says-she-will-release-a-plan-to-pay-for-medicare-for-all/2019/10/20/b73ba578-f379-11e9-8cf0-4cc99f74d127_story.html?outputType=amp
INDIANOLA, Iowa — Sen. Elizabeth Warren said Sunday her campaign will release a plan to pay for the Medicare-for-all health proposal she’s backed “in the next few weeks,” but she continued to deflect questions about whether middle-class taxes would go up.

That promise comes after weeks of attacks from other Democratic candidates in the presidential race, who say Warren is not being honest with voters about how she would fund the massive health-care plan.

Note : she has backed govt run healthcare for YEARS with no idea how to do it.
When I saw her with the beer, I knew she was fake
When I heard Trump say he can grab pussies I knew he was a stinkin pervert
Most men are. Especially men of power.
But your little queer ass wouldnt understand that :dunno:

No they don’t. Men with real power don’t abuse women. Bullies are weak men with no power. Trump is a bully.
Gee, you just contradicted a 30 year Democrat talking point.
You will probably be getting suicided by weeks end.
Moron.

Elizabeth Warren- "I am Indian. I kill deer bare hands and eat heart for strength." LIE
"I got fired for being pregnant wwwaaaahhhhh" a few years before "I quit" another lie
"A daughter of a janitor is now running for president!" She implied he wasnt a salesman and a pilot trainer before. Like she was poor folk all her life. Manipulation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/after-weeks-of-criticism-warren-says-she-will-release-a-plan-to-pay-for-medicare-for-all/2019/10/20/b73ba578-f379-11e9-8cf0-4cc99f74d127_story.html?outputType=amp
INDIANOLA, Iowa — Sen. Elizabeth Warren said Sunday her campaign will release a plan to pay for the Medicare-for-all health proposal she’s backed “in the next few weeks,” but she continued to deflect questions about whether middle-class taxes would go up.

That promise comes after weeks of attacks from other Democratic candidates in the presidential race, who say Warren is not being honest with voters about how she would fund the massive health-care plan.

No they don’t. Men with real power don’t abuse women. Bullies are weak men with no power. Trump is a bully.
Yes a bully and he shows it in every way ,,with WH people ,with foreign countries ,{except Russia and NK}} with opposing party, with press ,with anyone who disagrees with him Even an esteemed Gen Like Mattis

Harley so you're a pervert too?? Thanks for the info I knew you were an AH now a perv too
AH?
You need conformation??
Idk what it means
I can't believe you've been here since 2012 with 63k + posts and have no idea what I meant Ask Blues He'd know
Why cant you just tell me what AH means? Holy shit
LOL you'll just have to be left in the dark

I can too. I get consent from wife often. why does that bother you? He's a heterosexual and that would be his choice in sex. still wondering why that bothers you. Are you one that wishes he'd come pull your unit?

She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself, she should be too embarrassed to show herself in public. How do you defend her?

She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself, she should be too embarrassed to show herself in public. How do you defend her?
she's not trump.

I can too. I get consent from wife often. why does that bother you? He's a heterosexual and that would be his choice in sex. still wondering why that bothers you. Are you one that wishes he'd come pull your unit?
Hey jc Do me a favor and tell harley what AH means You know ,what you are

I'm loyal to my country. and vermin like you should be chased away from it. We don't need your disease here.

You need conformation??
Idk what it means
I can't believe you've been here since 2012 with 63k + posts and have no idea what I meant Ask Blues He'd know
Why cant you just tell me what AH means? Holy shit
LOL you'll just have to be left in the dark
AFHUJIBUY
Take that! AssHole
LOL you got it You finally got it

I'm loyal to my country. and vermin like you should be chased away from it. We don't need your disease here.
People like me make this country great People like you are lucky to have people survive the war between the north and south ,,a shame

People like me make this country great People like you are lucky to have people survive the war between the north and south ,,a shame
your snow globe is still snowing. hopefully you have a shovel.

It's in the 80's here in Ft Lauderdale No snow here except the snow you try to blow up good peoples butts

It's in the 80's here in Ft Lauderdale No snow here except the snow you try to blow up good peoples butts
we all know your home is inside a snow globe. we get it.

Harley so you're a pervert too?? Thanks for the info I knew you were an AH now a perv too

Its called being a man you fem whooped snowflake. :itsok:
LOL Now I finally get it Why you pervs voted for Trump Because he's a mans man lol A piece of human excrement is more like it
downloadfile.png

Thank you for admitting Clinton was horrible. He was the man that got praised for abusing women by liberals. You set the standard, so shut your mouth.

You can't even figure out what sex you are. You make nothing great.

Bullies can HIT HARD-believe me-depends on the person.

Wow, who knew Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton had a fan club.

Most lunatics are if anything consistently crazy.

Forum List

Back