At least Elizabeth Warren is consistent

In helping me show how disingenuous partisans can be.
Leftists - "trump lies and manipulates his base!! Impeach him"
Elizabeth Warren- "I am Indian. I kill deer bare hands and eat heart for strength." LIE
"I got fired for being pregnant wwwaaaahhhhh" a few years before "I quit" another lie
"A daughter of a janitor is now running for president!" She implied he wasnt a salesman and a pilot trainer before. Like she was poor folk all her life. Manipulation.
After these get pointed out the left says " " absolutely nothing.

The left- "trump has no plan! He is just lying to his rubes!"
Elizabeth Warren - "I have no plan. Save all your questions for when I do"
The left- " " absolutely nothing.
Disingenuous partisanship is a plague.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/after-weeks-of-criticism-warren-says-she-will-release-a-plan-to-pay-for-medicare-for-all/2019/10/20/b73ba578-f379-11e9-8cf0-4cc99f74d127_story.html?outputType=amp
INDIANOLA, Iowa — Sen. Elizabeth Warren said Sunday her campaign will release a plan to pay for the Medicare-for-all health proposal she’s backed “in the next few weeks,” but she continued to deflect questions about whether middle-class taxes would go up.

That promise comes after weeks of attacks from other Democratic candidates in the presidential race, who say Warren is not being honest with voters about how she would fund the massive health-care plan.

Note : she has backed govt run healthcare for YEARS with no idea how to do it.
When I saw her with the beer, I knew she was fake
When I heard Trump say he can grab pussies I knew he was a stinkin pervert
Most men are. Especially men of power.
But your little queer ass wouldnt understand that :dunno:
Harley so you're a pervert too?? Thanks for the info I knew you were an AH now a perv too
AH?
After hours in stock trade speak.

Harley so you're a pervert too?? Thanks for the info I knew you were an AH now a perv too
AH?
After hours in stock trade speak.
you bailed me out thanks

Elizabeth Warren- "I am Indian. I kill deer bare hands and eat heart for strength." LIE
"I got fired for being pregnant wwwaaaahhhhh" a few years before "I quit" another lie
"A daughter of a janitor is now running for president!" She implied he wasnt a salesman and a pilot trainer before. Like she was poor folk all her life. Manipulation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/after-weeks-of-criticism-warren-says-she-will-release-a-plan-to-pay-for-medicare-for-all/2019/10/20/b73ba578-f379-11e9-8cf0-4cc99f74d127_story.html?outputType=amp
INDIANOLA, Iowa — Sen. Elizabeth Warren said Sunday her campaign will release a plan to pay for the Medicare-for-all health proposal she’s backed “in the next few weeks,” but she continued to deflect questions about whether middle-class taxes would go up.

That promise comes after weeks of attacks from other Democratic candidates in the presidential race, who say Warren is not being honest with voters about how she would fund the massive health-care plan.

No they don’t. Men with real power don’t abuse women. Bullies are weak men with no power. Trump is a bully.
Thank you for admitting Clinton was horrible. He was the man that got praised for abusing women by liberals. You set the standard, so shut your mouth.
WTF are you talking about ?NO ONE praised Clinton but telling a lie about sex is worse that what this trump ass hole has done??? I don't think so

No they don’t. Men with real power don’t abuse women. Bullies are weak men with no power. Trump is a bully.
Bullies can HIT HARD-believe me-depends on the person.
Trump is a coward plain and simple I spent a couple in the service Trump got a doctors note

I can too. I get consent from wife often. why does that bother you? He's a heterosexual and that would be his choice in sex. still wondering why that bothers you. Are you one that wishes he'd come pull your unit?
Hey jc Do me a favor and tell harley what AH means You know ,what you are
I'm loyal to my country. and vermin like you should be chased away from it. We don't need your disease here.
People like me make this country great People like you are lucky to have people survive the war between the north and south ,,a shame
What have you done that you could say helped make this country great? Paying over $,100,000 in taxes in your life would qualify. What else or that?

Trump is a coward plain and simple I spent a couple in the service Trump got a doctors note
he stands out in the open every day as president. hardly cowardly. you hide behind a message board and shoot off shit you could never defend. you sir are the coward.

I can too. I get consent from wife often. why does that bother you? He's a heterosexual and that would be his choice in sex. still wondering why that bothers you. Are you one that wishes he'd come pull your unit?
I'm loyal to my country. and vermin like you should be chased away from it. We don't need your disease here.
People like me make this country great People like you are lucky to have people survive the war between the north and south ,,a shame
What have you done that you could say helped make this country great? Paying over $,100,000 in taxes in your life would qualify. What else or that?
Did that # for years,,,,,and brought 2 great children into this world with my wifes help of course

Did that # for years,,,,,and brought 2 great children into this world with my wifes help of course
so you are a pussy grabber huh?

he stands out in the open every day as president. hardly cowardly. you hide behind a message board and shoot off shit you could never defend. you sir are the coward.
In the open surrounded by 10 SS men

In the open surrounded by 10 SS men
yep, no tank or structure to interfere with a shot. correct. walks quite often in the yard to his helicopter. plenty of room for you

So by you every husband is a pussy grabber? Figures you're a republican

so how did you insert your piece?

Trump is consistent, too.

"I grab pussies. Oh, wait. I was lying bleev me bleev me bleev me." Lie.

"I will be too busy working for you to go golf bleev me bleev me bleev me." Lie

"I will repeal and replace Obamacare on day one and you will have such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost. It will be so easy! Bleev me bleev me bleev me." Lie.

"I will balance the budget in four years. Bleev me bleev me bleev me." Lie

so how did you insert your piece?
see you around jc I don't play that game but brought up in Brooklyn I was good at it

Thank you for admitting Clinton was horrible. He was the man that got praised for abusing women by liberals. You set the standard, so shut your mouth.
WTF are you talking about ?NO ONE praised Clinton but telling a lie about sex is worse that what this trump ass hole has done??? I don't think so
UH, a lot of people praised Clinton-people like him and hate Trump-Trump will never get a fair shake, while slick Willie got ALL the breaks.

"I will repeal and replace Obamacare on day one and you will have such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost. It will be so easy! Bleev me bleev me bleev me." Lie.

And the jackasses did and that's the end of that story

Clinton and Obama sat out too -did you know that???

Got to come in and deflect for your regressive masters.
You are consistent as well ;)

UH, a lot of people praised Clinton-people like him and hate Trump-Trump will never get a fair shake, while slick Willie got ALL the breaks.
Clinton was a gentleman Trump is dirt a nasty bully

Forum List

Back