At least 16 dead in clashes between Armenia and Azerbaijan

Armenians are nothing more than single issue zealots, and that issue is hatred of Turkey, whose closed border rightly cuts off Armenia's access to Europe and the west. they resemble the Dems' hatred of Trump

as WB Yeats said about the Irish, and about himself...

"Nothing said or done can reach
My fanatic heart.
Out of Ireland have we come.
Great hatred, little room,
Maimed us at the start.
I carry from my mother's womb
A fanatic heart."

Yeats was a nazi sympathizer

At least 16 military and several civilians were killed on Sunday in the heaviest clashes between Armenia and Azerbaijan since 2016, reigniting concern about stability in the South Caucasus, a corridor for pipelines carrying oil and gas to world markets.

The clashes between the two former Soviet republics, which fought a war in the 1990s, were the latest flare-up of a long-running conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh, a breakaway region that is inside Azerbaijan but is run by ethnic Armenians.

Nagorno-Karabakh said 16 of its serviceman had been killed and more than 100 wounded after Azerbaijan launched an air and artillery attack early on Sunday. Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh declared martial law and mobilised the male population.

Well, I think at this point it's beyond "concern about stability" and into full fledged instability.

any unfortunate chance that Iran or Turkey will get
involved-----or Russia?
No, Turkey or Iran cannot interfere because Mother Russia will not accept that. It is their sphere of power.

You have not been keeping up-----Iran is all over places ALSO infiltrated by Russia. Right
now Hezbollah had infected Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan is a sunni place-----but no matter---they have a fundamentalist islam thing going.
Hezbollah ends up anywhere there is a chance
for big time JIHAD

At least 16 military and several civilians were killed on Sunday in the heaviest clashes between Armenia and Azerbaijan since 2016, reigniting concern about stability in the South Caucasus, a corridor for pipelines carrying oil and gas to world markets.

The clashes between the two former Soviet republics, which fought a war in the 1990s, were the latest flare-up of a long-running conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh, a breakaway region that is inside Azerbaijan but is run by ethnic Armenians.

Nagorno-Karabakh said 16 of its serviceman had been killed and more than 100 wounded after Azerbaijan launched an air and artillery attack early on Sunday. Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh declared martial law and mobilised the male population.

Well, I think at this point it's beyond "concern about stability" and into full fledged instability.

involved-----or Russia?
No, Turkey or Iran cannot interfere because Mother Russia will not accept that. It is their sphere of power.

You have not been keeping up-----Iran is all over places ALSO infiltrated by Russia. Right
now Hezbollah had infected Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan is a sunni place-----but no matter---they have a fundamentalist islam thing going.
for big time JIHAD
I think you may be geopolitically naive. Turkey stood helplessly by while Armenia kicked Turkic Azeri ass. There was no way they were going to mix it up with Russia. Hezbollah is insignificant in the area.

brothers and sisters: it's time for Armenians and Azeris to both address each other with this statement: "welcome to your home, our home, and the world's home"...PEACE AT HOME! PEACE IN THE WORLD!

the Armenian St. Geragos church is the largest Christian church in the middle east. christianity is a good thing!

by the way y'all,

Turkey never genocides anyone. not now. not ever.

let me say that again to you: Turk doesn't genocide anyone!

involved-----or Russia?

for big time JIHAD
I think you may be geopolitically naive. Turkey stood helplessly by while Armenia kicked Turkic Azeri ass. There was no way they were going to mix it up with Russia. Hezbollah is insignificant in the area.

To what specific conflict in that area to you refer? Hezbollah is never insignificant--they
go with a purpose. Iranians never spend money without a PURPOSE

involved-----or Russia?

for big time JIHAD

To what specific conflict in that area to you refer? Hezbollah is never insignificant--they
Hezbollah is insignificant in the Caucuses. The mullahs have other concerns.

involved-----or Russia?

for big time JIHAD

Hezbollah is insignificant in the Caucuses. The mullahs have other concerns.

oh----the mullahs----what are their concerns
lately? Every Hezbollah potential shahid
in the Caucuses is an Iranian potential
shahid who needs to eat until his final
GLORIOUS shahid day---like what's-his-
name --- the jerk who exploded in Iraq

by the way y'all,

btw----keep that idiot lie in the mosque where it belongs-----with the rest of them

PS----say my name rosie!!
ARMENIAN GENOCIDE <<TURKS DID IT
i blame the Jews
you are not a true basque
basques are overrated...except me

have you seen how previously handsome basque soccer player Iker Muniain grew an Osama Bin Laden-like beard?

STAY ON TOPIC!

Ataturk defeated the French invasion and their armenian allies in 1920

the French abandoned the armenians, left them out in the cold

VICTORY!

terrible vengeance is being taken...all the lives lost are precious...on both sides!

by the way y'all,

btw----keep that idiot lie in the mosque where it belongs-----with the rest of them

PS----say my name rosie!!
ARMENIAN GENOCIDE <<TURKS DID IT
KARABAG IS AZERİ SOIL!! YOU INVADERS !!! YOU ROSIE UNDERLINGS!
The Azeri Turks lost Karabakh to the Armenians. Terrible fighters, really.

Ataturk defeated the French invasion and their armenian allies in 1920

the French abandoned the armenians, left them out in the cold

VICTORY!

TURKISH PROPAGANDA ^^^^^^^
as usual based on libel (DEY JOINED
OUR KAFFIR ENEMEEEEEEEES) The
Armenian genocide was in full swing by

Forum List

Back