Pro-Moscow troops killed and at least 12 were captured in Azerbaijan border clash. Azerbaijan is open another front against Moscow

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Pro-Moscow troops killed and at least 12 were captured in Azerbaijan border clash.​

Pro-Moscow troops had “lost control of two military positions”.

The ministry later said that 12 Pro-Moscow troops servicemen were captured by the Azerbaijani military.

its clear that Azerbaijan is opened another front (when we need it most) against our common enemy - Imperialist , expansionist, barbaric Muscovy

Russia should just nuke Azerbaijan out of existence, leaving one less Islamic nation.

Russia should just nuke Azerbaijan out of existence, leaving one less Islamic nation.
you feel free, send an e-mail to Moscow )

Earlier on Tuesday, Pro-Moscow asked Moscow to help defend its territorial sovereignty against Azerbaijan and said a heavy border clash between Azeri and Armenian forces was underway

LOL, good luck with it )))

you feel free, send an e-mail to Moscow )

Earlier on Tuesday, Pro-Moscow asked Moscow to help defend its territorial sovereignty against Azerbaijan and said a heavy border clash between Azeri and Armenian forces was underway

LOL, good luck with it )))
Sadly, I don't have my finger on the Soviet's nuke button, but if I did, I wouldn't stop at Azerbaijan, I would extend it to any nation with the Islamic crescent on its flag.

Sadly, I don't have my finger on the Soviet's nuke button, but if I did, I wouldn't stop at Azerbaijan, I would extend it to any nation with the Islamic crescent on its flag.
Soviet's nuke button
do you think those without the best before?

Pro-Moscow troops killed and at least 12 were captured in Azerbaijan border clash.​

Pro-Moscow troops had “lost control of two military positions”.

The ministry later said that 12 Pro-Moscow troops servicemen were captured by the Azerbaijani military.

its clear that Azerbaijan is opened another front (when we need it most) against our common enemy - Imperialist , expansionist, barbaric Muscovy
Actually, both Azerbaijan and Armenia are allies of Russia. The border between them is not determined yet, therefore the game is 'who will bring more money to Moscow'.

Actually, both Azerbaijan and Armenia are allies of Russia. The border between them is not determined yet, therefore the game is 'who will bring more money to Moscow'.
"The border between them is not determined yet," a lie.ru, what the google maps tells you?

Google map is one thing, and the real delimitation of a border is a pretty different.
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 62/243, titled "The Situation in the Occupied Territories of Azerbaijan", is a resolution of the United Nations General Assembly about the situation in Nagorno-Karabakh, which was adopted on March 14, 2008 at the 62nd session of the General Assembly. It became the fifth United Nations document concerning Nagorno-Karabakh and the first United Nations General Assembly document on it.

The resolution reaffirmed "continued respect and support for the sovereignty and territorial integrity" of Azerbaijan "within its internationally recognized borders", demanded the "immediate, complete and unconditional withdrawal of all Armenian forces from all the occupied territories of Azerbaijan", and emphasized that "no state shall render aid or assistance" to maintain the occupation of Azerbaijani territories.[1] The resolution was adopted shortly after 2008 Agdere skirmishes, which at the time had been the heaviest ceasefire violation between Armenia and Azerbaijan since the end of Nagorno-Karabakh War.

Power struggle between Russia and Turkey. I don't care to take sides.

Forum List

Back