Asylum Bullshit Claim

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
HOW can anyone take a Mexican's claim of "asylum" seriously when:
1. Millions of Americans vacation there every year, and have been doing so forever,
2. Hundreds of thousands of Americans RETIRE in Mexico.

Give me a break. This is total bullshit, at which the Democrat Party excels.

EL PASO, Texas – President Joe Biden faced pleas for help in addressing the migrant crisis as he traveled Sunday to the U.S.-Mexico border for the first time since taking office, visiting El Paso, Texas, where migrants are sleeping on the streets.

A little history.....
Mexico once owned much of the modern day USA.
No, I'm not kidding. If you do not know this you are coming to a gun fight with a dull knife.

They want it back.
The Left is more than willing to hand it back to them for a bit of money and power.
You are witnessing the destruction of the USA from within.
It will not happen overnight...but by God It IS happening.

Future generations born in the former USA will live in a dramatically weakened, exponentially less wealthy nation full of crime, violence, corruption and poverty. Unless ?good? men rise up and get to work. So far (the last 100 years) there has been absolutely no indication this will ever occur.

Last edited:
A little history.....
No, I'm not kidding. If you do not know this you are coming to a gun fight with a dull knife.

They want it back.
The Left is more than willing to hand it back to them for a bit of money and power.

Yes, and they lost it during the Mexican American War, and then, after we took it from them, we PAID for it.

The first, and to the best of my knowledge, ONLY time that has ever happened.

1. Millions of Americans vacation there every year, and have been doing so forever,

EL PASO, Texas – President Joe Biden faced pleas for help in addressing the migrant crisis as he traveled Sunday to the U.S.-Mexico border for the first time since taking office, visiting El Paso, Texas, where migrants are sleeping on the streets.
From your link. . . .

1673229052463.png

. . . . if you are going to build an argument around Mexico? Make sure your source proves they come from Mexico and not Venezuela.

motorcycle_jump_failure.jpg

. . . . if you are going to build an argument around Mexico? Make sure your source proves they come from Mexico and not Venezuela.

motorcycle_jump_failure.jpg

Mister Beale, if you are going to try to jump five cars on your putt-putt, you will assuredly fail, as your faux "analysis" above does.

1. You misspelled Venezuela.
2. Mexico has far and away the most illegal immigrants coming in.
3. India has illegal immigrants. What's their excuse? We have many CEOs in America who are Indian.
4. China has illegal immigrants coming across the southern border. Hundreds of thousands of Chinese are already here, LEGALLY, in college and bringing their entire families. HELLO!
5. Haiti, Guatemala, Brazil, Peru, Turkey, Romania, and Ecuador also have illegals flowing in at smaller numbers.

I am an expert motocross rider. My last bike was a 490YZ Yamaha, capable of a third gear wheelie. It could reach 100 MPH in a few seconds.

Because there are exceptions does NOT prove the original concept is faulty. There is a saying: "The exception proves the rule."

A little history.....

They want it back.

Future generations born in the former USA will live in a dramatically weakened, exponentially less wealthy nation full of crime, violence, corruption and poverty. Unless ?good? men rise up and get to work. So far (the last 100 years) there has been absolutely no indication this will ever occur.
Maybe it's a punishment from God. God, according to the Bible, gives people over to their sinful inclinations as a punishment for not listening to Him. Since when has America listened to God... I say they did so in the beginning of the founding of this country but not today.

And you can't argue with God. I've tried.... :oops:

There is nothing in Venezuela worthy of an asylum claim. The people voted for the communists.
Did they?

I never knew. I know some things about V but... as per usual, I would like to know more. Only God knows the whole story... I have a long way to go in catching up to that level of knowledge. In any case, I know the a-holes in charge in the US see Cuba and V as some kind of utopian goal. It won't be for most people but it will be for the elites in charge.

I pray Brunson crushes their sick, selfish dream

:mad:

Mister Beale, if you are going to try to jump five cars on your putt-putt, you will assuredly fail, as your faux "analysis" above does.

1. You misspelled Venezuela.
2. Mexico has far and away the most illegal immigrants coming in. Are they sent back? NO, they are not.
3. India has illegal immigrants. What's their excuse? We have many CEOs in America who are Indian. Are they sent back? Silly question.
4. China has illegal immigrants coming across the southern border. Hundreds of thousands of Chinese are already here, LEGALLY, in college and bringing their entire families. HELLO!
5. Haiti, Guatemala, Brazil, Peru, Turkey, Romania, and Ecuador also have illegals flowing in at smaller numbers.

Unlike you, I am an expert motocross rider. My last bike was a 490YZ Yamaha, capable of a third gear wheelie. It could reach 100 MPH in a few seconds.

Because there are exceptions does NOT prove the original concept is faulty. There is a saying: "The exception proves the rule."

Venezuelans entering through Mexico have no business or right making asylum claims in America, either.
especially if, as EvilCatBreath says, they asked for it... voted for the commies. I always kind of thought the commies just took over... u know, kind of like what happened in the 2020 USA pres election..

There is nothing in Venezuela worthy of an asylum claim. The people voted for the communists.
They aren't communists but yes, you are correct it was a fair and free election. However since then they have suffered enormously through actions of the US and the UK towards them. Despite the US trying their hardest and even hoping they had found a poodle to take over, the Venezuela military and people have stayed loyal to their country. All this does not mean that there are not people wanting to flea, most because they want food. Nor can it be denied that the US is in the main responsible for this. About two years ago the UN estimated that US sanctions had caused the death of 40,000 people from Venezuela . That will be a lot more by now so in this instance you can't argue against the US owing them.

They aren't communists but yes, you are correct it was a fair and free election. However since then they have suffered enormously through actions of the US and the UK towards them. Despite the US trying their hardest and even hoping they had found a poodle to take over, the Venezuela military and people have stayed loyal to their country. All this does not mean that there are not people wanting to flea, most because they want food. Nor can it be denied that the US is in the main responsible for this. About two years ago the UN estimated that US sanctions had caused the death of 40,000 people from Venezuela . That will be a lot more by now so in this instance you can't argue against the US does owing them.

No, they have suffered because their government ran out of other people's money, so that left THEM to support the corrupt government.

They aren't communists but yes, you are correct it was a fair and free election. However since then they have suffered enormously through actions of the US and the UK towards them. Despite the US trying their hardest and even hoping they had found a poodle to take over, the Venezuela military and people have stayed loyal to their country. All this does not mean that there are not people wanting to flea, most because they want food. Nor can it be denied that the US is in the main responsible for this. About two years ago the UN estimated that US sanctions had caused the death of 40,000 people from Venezuela . That will be a lot more by now so in this instance you can't argue against the US owing them.
The US owes them no more than a bullet to the brain as they slither across the border. Build a wall. With their bones.

I tend to agree with you here but Biden doesn't have the authority to change asylum laws. That power rests with Congress.

Have Republicans submitted any bills to change these laws in the last 20 years?

I tend to agree with you here but Biden doesn't have the authority to change asylum laws. That power rests with Congress.

Have Republicans submitted any bills to change these laws in the last 20 years?
Comprehensive immigration reform has been desperately needed for decades, but politicians prefer to exploit the issue rather than address it.

We'll see if it is the 118th Congress's priority now that they've finally gotten past their initial paralysis.

Obviously, comprehensive immigration reform has been needed for decades, and the 118th Congress should finally make it a priority rather than exploit it for partisan gain.
Entrenched corruption, grinding poverty, economic stagnation and fear of violence in the home countries all but compel people to seek relief in the U.S.
It’s these conditions that explain why moms, dads, teens and kids would take the risks they do, leaving behind their families and traditions, embarking on a journey that typically requires walking nights and days through the desert without water, swimming against strong river currents without a life vest, or hiding in the back of a tightly packed tractor-trailer for hours without enough air to breathe.
The root causes get little attention in the swirl of misinformation that accompanies each new cycle of immigration. But they are real and pervasive, these experts say. And for more and more people, there’s no hope left that the conditions will ever change.
Extreme poverty and hunger intensify their despair.
"In El Salvador, in general, people live day-to-day in survival mode, hoping you don’t get killed, hoping you at least have some beans to feed your family," Eduardo Escobar, the executive director of Acción Ciudadana in El Salvador, an anti-corruption group, told PolitiFact.
"People feel stuck," Escobar said. "Historically, they haven’t felt heard or attended to by the government."
President Joe Biden has set a goal to invest $4 billion over four years in Central America to address the reasons why people feel a need to come to the United States in the first place. The effort would focus on Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador, the so-called Northern Triangle countries, which have experienced significant emigration in recent years...
Ask yourself, if the health and safety of your family were at stake, would you be a stickler for bureaucratic regulations?

Forum List

Back