Astros vs Mariners

Once again as always in baseball will have to suffer with seeing my two most hated teams in baseball squaring off to go to the series,don’t give a shit which one wins obviously.one of them will of course face off against a big market team in the NL like the dodgers of course and as always,it will be two big market teams going against each other in the corrupt mlb which is almost as corrupt as the nfl.

Once again as always in baseball will have to suffer with seeing my two most hated teams in baseball squaring off to go to the series,don’t give a shit which one wins obviously.one of them will of course face off against a big market team in the NL like the dodgers of course and as always,it will be two big market teams going against each other in the corrupt mlb which is almost as corrupt as the nfl.

And who would be those hated teams?

You don't pitch to Alvarez there, you walk him. He is the one guy who can tie that game with one swing, other than Bregman. Yes, they have other good hitters, but those two, especially Alvarez, you don't mess with in that situation. First is open and you can give up one run and still win. You only need one out.

You don't pitch to Alvarez there, you walk him. He is the one guy who can tie that game with one swing, other than Bregman. Yes, they have other good hitters, but those two, especially Alvarez, you don't mess with in that situation. First is open and you can give up one run and still win. You only need one out.

Bregman is next in the batting order so thats a no go.

any hope of a dream matchup between the mariners and cleveland INDIANS went down the drain with the mariners losing both games yesterday.going to have to suffer of seeing the two asswipes of baseball yankees and astros square off again to go to the world series.hopefully we can get at least a non regular from the national league in it this instead of the same old dodgers or mets or someone like that. a small market team like the brewers or padres.

cant always have a great fantastic baseball year like the one from a couple years ago when the devil rays knocked off BOTH those asswipes yankees and astros.that was so much heaven.that year.

any hope of a dream matchup between the mariners and cleveland INDIANS went down the drain with the mariners losing both games yesterday.going to have to suffer of seeing the two asswipes of baseball yankees and astros square off again to go to the world series.hopefully we can get at least a non regular from the national league in it this instead of the same old dodgers or mets or someone like that. a small market team like the brewers or padres.

cant always have a great fantastic baseball year like the one from a couple years ago when the devil rays knocked off BOTH those asswipes yankees and astros.that was so much heaven.that year.

Go fuck yourself.
Maybe if your two favorites didnt suck things would be different.

And it's a wrap!!!
18 fucking innings of baseball!!!
Holy shit!! I was ready for this game to be over!!
Gotta give the Mariners credit,I see them going the distance in the near future.

Forum List

Back