Astronomers say we could be just 10 years away from finding alien life

I think the majority of us would like to find out that we are not alone before we die.
Amazing people will believe in alien life but not God who says he is always with you.

What are you afraid of?

Don't bother I already know.
Afraid of losing more of my money to scammers.
Planets are detected by gravitational methods, there is no optics that will ever be able to determine if a planet has life. Ever.
So what are you afraid of about God?
There will come a time, probably before 2030, that we will see some of the closer planets with optics.

As for God, I really am not afraid at all. I look forward to seeing Aphrodite in her see through nightie. LOL

Assuming the James Web telescope even works, the best it will do is see a planet as a speck of light. There will be no details seen.

This is just a budget scam to get more money, just as when NASA announced they found life on Mars.

Now look, WM, just because you are an ignorant moron, there is no reason to assume the rest of us are. All we have to do is get a bit of light from that planets star through the planets atmosphere, and we will know if there is life at least to the point we were a billion years ago.

Amazing people will believe in alien life but not God who says he is always with you.

What are you afraid of?

Planets are detected by gravitational methods, there is no optics that will ever be able to determine if a planet has life. Ever.
There will come a time, probably before 2030, that we will see some of the closer planets with optics.

As for God, I really am not afraid at all. I look forward to seeing Aphrodite in her see through nightie. LOL

Assuming the James Web telescope even works, the best it will do is see a planet as a speck of light. There will be no details seen.

This is just a budget scam to get more money, just as when NASA announced they found life on Mars.

Now look, WM, just because you are an ignorant moron, there is no reason to assume the rest of us are. All we have to do is get a bit of light from that planets star through the planets atmosphere, and we will know if there is life at least to the point we were a billion years ago.

I wonder what the global warming on that planet is like? They had a billion years of it so they are probably all dead by now, don't think?

I think the majority of us would like to find out that we are not alone before we die.

Actually, it's apples and oranges. If they discover life, I can see it, know it's there, hear the examinations and implications. With God, the story is only faith. If you can believe a virgin had a baby that walked on water and raised the dead, certainly someone else can believe in actual biological life somewhere besides Earth. And I respect the rights of both sides without ridicule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The point flies right over your head. IF. There is zero evidence of alien life, yet billions are spent in the desperate attempt to find it.

Maybe it did. Why don't you put a nice, fine point to it [emoji6]
And, yes, there is plenty of evidence for life elsewhere. It may not be 100% conclusive, but there's evidence.
You're not saying no money has been spent on proving God, are you. No. Of course not.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hilarious. What's your best evidence alien life exists, Star Trek?

What are you afraid of?

Well this ignorant moron has a lot more experience with telescopes than you obviously. This ignorant moron has had hands on experience with the capabilities of two of some of the largest scopes around, Keck and Palomar. I've been published in Sky and Telescope, have you?

This is the best image of Pluto by Hubble. The closest star with a planet is just a tad further, and the Web telescope will only show a speck of light at best.
image.jpeg

Why?

You are in the minority, or super religious

There are numerous life forms not of this world, and not even of this dimension. A lot of documentation on them.

Well?
Seraphim, Cherubim, etc. It's said they walk among us too. I've seen a video of one on YouTube.

Why?

There are numerous life forms not of this world, and not even of this dimension. A lot of documentation on them.

Well?
Seraphim, Cherubim, etc. It's said they walk among us too. I've seen a video of one on YouTube.
Angels Walk Among Us

Why?

Well?

Well?

My original point validated. Little green men is a possibility, the millions of records of angelical encounters is bs.

Well?

My original point validated. Little green men is a possibility, the millions of records of angelical encounters is bs.

Well?

Closed minds like yours are such a terrible waste.

What are you afraid of?

I wonder what the global warming on that planet is like? They had a billion years of it so they are probably all dead by now, don't think?

Silly ass, were it not for global warming, our planet would already be dead. Do try to read a bit of science and understand the way the GHGs in the atmosphere warms the Earth.

What are you afraid of?

Well this ignorant moron has a lot more experience with telescopes than you obviously. This ignorant moron has had hands on experience with the capabilities of two of some of the largest scopes around, Keck and Palomar. I've been published in Sky and Telescope, have you?

This is the best image of Pluto by Hubble. The closest star with a planet is just a tad further, and the Web telescope will only show a speck of light at best.
View attachment 121839

Egad, and little fishes. LOL So, you have been 'published' in Sky and Telescope. LOL And Silly Billy is an atmospheric physicist, also.

And the closest star is a tad further than Pluto? Lordy, lordy, what are you smoking this morning? I suppose they let you borrow one of those telescopes over the weekend, and you took it home in your trunk. LOL

You dumb asses get further out there every day.

View attachment 121839

Egad, and little fishes. LOL So, you have been 'published' in Sky and Telescope. LOL And Silly Billy is an atmospheric physicist, also.

And the closest star is a tad further than Pluto? Lordy, lordy, what are you smoking this morning? I suppose they let you borrow one of those telescopes over the weekend, and you took it home in your trunk. LOL

They're rapidly approaching taliban and isis level of hatred of everything that isn't in their holy book. I wouldn't be at all suprise to see them burn libraries and books within the next few years....

Our nation is going to see our Rome sacking as the savages are rejecting civilization once again.

View attachment 121839

They're rapidly approaching taliban and isis level of hatred of everything that isn't in their holy book. I wouldn't be at all suprise to see them burn libraries and books within the next few years....

Our nation is going to see our Rome sacking as the savages are rejecting civilization once again.

Nice Doublespeak. Tell us again how Christianity should be eradicated, Taliban boy.

View attachment 121839

Lasers, boy. Lasers.
But you wouldn't have a clue as to even knowing they use lasers.
You're too busy planning for your next Trekkie convention.

Forum List

Back