Astral Projection

I have no friends that would do that but I can definitely stay away. As you pointed out I had an interest in the topic previously. I have no idea what you are talking about beyond that. But on ignore you go.
Your call. We can continue as we have until you are ready to approach this intelligently.

What cheese goes best with your whine?
The one where I go ahead and file a report because one of you dumbasses called me from a cell phone. Are you speaking my language yet? How about electronic monitoring to the point of harassment?

The one where I go ahead and file a report because one of you dumbasses called me from a cell phone. Are you speaking my language yet? How about electronic monitoring to the point of harassment?
I see. Have you formally been diagnosed by a battery of shrinks yet? Let me guess: Paranoid schizophrenic? And the all encompassing “he’s nuts!”

I see. Have you formally been diagnosed by a battery of shrinks yet? Let me guess: Paranoid schizophrenic? And the all encompassing “he’s nuts!”
You want to try again? Go hash this out with your friends. I'm going to need you people to fuck all the way off and then keep on fucking off until you can't fuck off any more.

The harassment ends immediately.

You want to try again? Go hash this out with your friends. I'm going to need you people to fuck all the way off and then keep on fucking off until you can't fuck off any more.

The harassment ends immediately.
You don’t seem to get it. I posted on a thread and you have gone bat shit crazy.

I don’t think I’ve ever interacted with you before. And I have no idea what you are talking about concerning being harassed.

Maybe it’s just you. You do seem seem pretty ducking cuckoo.

You don’t seem to get it. I posted on a thread and you have gone bat shit crazy.

I don’t think I’ve ever interacted with you before. And I have no idea what you are talking about concerning being harassed.

Maybe it’s just you. You do seem seem pretty ducking cuckoo.
No. You don't seem to get it. You certainly came running right over here like you did know.

🤪

Look. Crazy can be amusing. You have already worn out your interest, however. Your crazy is kind of dull.
The harassment ends. It ends now. Did you need to back and review what I wrote? I do not suffer fools gladly.

The dead give away is that normal people would ask, what phone calls? What are you talking about? What type of harassment? Tell me about them. You just went straight for the crazy. You just started gaslighting the hell out of it.

The harassment ends. It ends now.
Stop harassing me with false claims of harassment. It ends NOW.
Did you need to back and review what I wrote? I do not suffer fools gladly.
You’re a fool. And you’re miserable. So yeah. I guess you don’t suffer fools gladly.

The dead give away is that normal people would ask, what phone calls? What are you talking about? What type of harassment? Tell me about them. You just went straight for the crazy. You just started gaslighting the hell out of it.
Lol. Ok. I think it’s clear that I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

Back to your concern. It is apparently true that lots of other people quickly realize that you’re cuckoo crazy.

You are. It shows. That’s not “gaslighting.” It is simply the truth. Seek professional help.

ahhh i get these threads now...you think someone is stealing your energy and has captured some part of you to use against you...o lawdie...i cant begin to tell you how wrong you are...

to steal energy causes the other person to use a lot of their energy to do that...there must be touch involved..an energy transfer would never be made on a person like you....too negative ...you would only bring chaos ,,,so ... stop flattering yourself

you seem to be focused on the negative parts of the so called occult....one should be very cautious doing that...someone gave you a warning in this thread... i would heed that

as for readings....you need the person there to do that....there are things i dont mess with...i will read cards...but i will not use a ouija board

you seem to think we should be asking all these questions? why? what you want to reveal is up to you ..

so do tell what you think is going on?

Stop harassing me with false claims of harassment. It ends NOW.

You’re a fool. And you’re miserable. So yeah. I guess you don’t suffer fools gladly.

Lol. Ok. I think it’s clear that I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

Back to your concern. It is apparently true that lots of other people quickly realize that you’re cuckoo crazy.

You are. It shows. That’s not “gaslighting.” It is simply the truth. Seek professional help.
Honey, I have been here since 2011. My track record says no. I'm going to clue you in to what your and Michelle420s mistakes are.
All of the changes that I have listed require nothing more than for a group of people to leave myself and/or others alone.

Let that sink in.

You don't have to do ANYTHING except stay in your lane. It's beyond you for some strange reason.

Forum List

Back