Assuming We Have A VP Debate. What Questions Should Be Asked To Kamala?,More Like What Questions Would You Love See Asked Of Kamala?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I know I've done a few of these threads before where I want know what questions you would love to see asked to the Democrat/Democrats in any debate. And now we have Kamala Harris, who doesn't seem to want to talk to anyone, anytime soon.
Well, it looks like the debate is on {Hmm, maybe under her terms? no questions about scandals, and anything emabarrassing?}
Im sure we all have a few questions we would love to see the moderator/moderators ask Kamala.
So what questions are on your list?

How come Sarah Palin took questions from anyone after she was chosen to be VP in 2008, yet you choose to remain silent to all media outlets?

Kamala, what do you have to say to Jamal Trulove and Caramad Conley?

"Will you and your party concede if you lose the election"?

But didn't you hear what Clinton and Pelosi are telling Biden?

They are telling him NOT to concede under any circumstances.....so we know the answer to that question already.

This is going to be an exceptionally chaotic and violent election....thanks to the Democrats.

Again, I pray that President Trump and Patriots have plans to stop all the bloodshed and domestic terrorism that the Left will create, after Trump wins in November.

They are telling him NOT to concede under any circumstances.....so we know the answer to that question already.

This is going to be an exceptionally chaotic and violent election....thanks to the Democrats.

Again, I pray that President Trump and Patriots have plans to stop all the bloodshed and domestic terrorism that the Left will create, after Trump wins in November.
Mizz Spamela, you earlier said that Trump took the US economy into the abyss after he took over the "Booming Economy" that Obama gave us for 8 years, could you please give us all of the economic statistics of the Obama years and the Trump years to prove your claim?

Kamala, if Trump wins will California threaten to secede again and start their own country?

Dem still haven't conceded the 2016 election so this does not surprise me. If Biden wins Dems will demand Trump immediately concede...and we'll point to Nancy and Hillary and tell them to suck it.

CNN: Kamala can we call you Kamala? OMG like what is your favorite color please please tell us it's blue.

Kamala: It's blue.

CNN: OMG Kamala we love you.

Kamala: You are smudging my shoes please get up and move behind the ropes.

CNN: OMG Kamala we are so sorry, doesn't anyone have a shine cloth.

Forum List

Back