Assholes Not Activists

The fact that there are people in this country that view protesters as terrorists, is proof that we need a anti-inbreeding campaign

They say the same thing about every protest thru history. It's the same old story over and over

Nothing but a bunch of thug animals, they get what they deserve.

The Trumpies should have their children taken away.

Anyone bringing a child to a Trump rally should be arrested.

Let's not let ignorance and bigotry pass on to the next Generation.

Let's raise a generation of real Americans.

Your just mad because we are whipping libs asses. Hey if you are a wise ass, yell, and flip people off you may get a smack in the mouth. Run home to your momma's and cry about it.

I would not equate them with the KKK as they were based more on hate and I would say that BLM is based more on victim hood. I think where it has gone wrong is that they have been taken over by fanatics that have already come to a conclusion (that blacks are victims and the perpetrators are complicit bad people) facts be damned and anyone in the way can simply be run over. The grater problem IMHO is that such is tolerated from specific groups like BLM rather than treated as the asinine behavior that it is.
I'm really comparing the modern iterations of both organizations. In their modern iterations, both the KKK and BLM spread messages of hate and racism. If you were to say that BLM is based on victimhood, you would have to say the same of the KKK. The KKK believes that the minorities are trampling all over them. Likewise, BLM thinks that the whites are trampling all over them. They both show extremist attitude occasionally leading into physical confrontation. In fact, I'd actually go so far to say as the modern version of the KKK is actually less of a threat than the modern BLM. You see far more incidents of basic civil liberties being trampled by BLM members than you do from the KKK...and people watch the KKK like hawks so you know every toe they step out of line is reported.

I agree that it is absurd that many people find the behavior of BLM more palatable than other outright extremist groups like the KKK or the WBC...when, at times, the exhibit the exact same types of behaviors. I think that there are legitimate complaints about racism that can be raised, and do need to be addressed. Only an idiot would deny this. However, when you combat legitimate concerns through extremist methods, you will only build hostility towards your cause, not understanding and agreement. There is a reason why we respect the Martin Luther King Jr. or Nelson Mandela, or Ghandi figures...they are respectful men that served as great examples of how to actually change minds and get your message across. On the other hand, when you look at the xenophobic warlords in Africa or figures like Trump or organizations like the BLM, you see them as not changing anybody's mind and, in actuality, building hostility towards themselves and their causes.

Republicans are super tough victims.
Sorry.......we are new to playing the victim card..........
:deal:

New? Rofl...and he just admitted to playing. Rofl.
Look guy......just a little help here.............we are new to this shit...............I'll tell you where the welfare check is if you teach us these proud strategies of the left...................

Yeah yeah yeah........I'll show you what a work boot looks like.
Kick-Butt-ass-swift-kicking-1.gif

That is what you liberals are showing America. And more and more are seeing it. The rally you shut down? Big deal, his polls are now up more and why?
Because America saw assholes NOT activists. You removed somebodies RIGHT to free speech AND busted up a public gathering that was legal. You took away America's voice.

But your being assholes did not stop there. This little story picked up by another member here.
Kansas U #BLM: Sororiety selling candy fundraiser for cancer kids is a racist microaggression
BLM trying to prevent college students from raising money for kids with cancer.
That IS scum level assholes.

That is a group YOU pander to, willing to disrupt a DYING child's treatment because they see it as racist. What f#cking color is cancer anyway? I myself have been through it twice. ALL colors in that room, ALL fighting for one thing. LIFE.
But the Ni99ers say its racist to save children from cancer. And they were ni99ers, all of them.

Trump now stands at 45% and is well on his way to 60 or 65%. And all you have to do is find a mirror to see who is doing it. Here you are yelling racist at Trump the SAME day you are protesting voluntary funding for kids with cancer because YOU say its racist.

Someone has to look at you and just tell you the truth and if its me? Oh well.
So let me just break this down to you liberal f#ck wits in terms you might be able to understand.

1, ILLEGALS are NOT a race, its a CRIMINAL action by people.
2, Freedom of speech is not limited to race, it's a f#cking right.
3, Freedom to gather is not a race, it's a f#cking right.
4, Cancer is not a race, it's willing to kill ANYBODY.

You are NOT activists. You ARE assholes and the sooner you are treated as such the better America will be.

Fury

Very well said. This race card bullshit won't work anymore. These activist (assholes) can take their race card and shove it up their fucking ass.

TRUMP 2016!!!

Look guy......just a little help here.............we are new to this shit....

New to pretending to being a victim? So should everyone play along?
Damn your dumb.........How did you make it past puberty...............

Your side are the experts............and since you want to help us so bad in choosing the candidate I figured you'd like to help us learn the victim card.............geesh..............Does your mommy still tie your shoes.........

Your side are the experts............and since you want to help us so bad in choosing the candidate I figured you'd like to help us learn the victim card.............geesh..............Does your mommy still tie your shoes.........

I just want to know if after admitting you were only playing do you expect people to play along with you?

I just want to know if after admitting you were only playing do you expect people to play along with you?
I'm insulting stupid liberals for fun..................just because I can.........are you insulted..............huh...........bitch........

The poor people in Chicago rioted for their Welfare Checks and ebt cards.....TRUMP STOLE THEM......................

crying-gifs.gif

Well ok, but do you want everyone to play along with your victim act? You want some hot cocoa and a blanket since your pretending to be a bitch on the rag?

Well ok, but do you want everyone to play along with your victim act? You want some hot cocoa and a blanket since your pretending to be a bitch on the rag?
Yeah........hurry up with the cocoa and blanket bitch..........................

Have you noticed something..............that some people just don't give a fuck about you and your points anymore.........you get it yet........

Enjoy getting your asses kicked by your own methods...........Karma baby.

Have you noticed something..............that some people just don't give a fuck about you and your points anymore.........you get it yet........

No thanks, I would rather see you bleed yourself and cry like a bitch. Keep going.

No thanks, I would rather see you bleed yourself and cry like a bitch. Keep going.

See now you know the truth.........Feel better........we are opposed...........That's it......I think you are an Idiot...........and you think the same of me..............and I don't really fucking care anymore.........

See now you know the truth.........Feel better........we are opposed...........That's it......I think you are an Idiot...........and you think the same of me..............and I don't really fucking care anymore.........

This guy has turned the thread into VH1 lol. Great defense!

I would not equate them with the KKK as they were based more on hate and I would say that BLM is based more on victim hood. I think where it has gone wrong is that they have been taken over by fanatics that have already come to a conclusion (that blacks are victims and the perpetrators are complicit bad people) facts be damned and anyone in the way can simply be run over. The grater problem IMHO is that such is tolerated from specific groups like BLM rather than treated as the asinine behavior that it is.
I'm really comparing the modern iterations of both organizations. In their modern iterations, both the KKK and BLM spread messages of hate and racism. If you were to say that BLM is based on victimhood, you would have to say the same of the KKK. The KKK believes that the minorities are trampling all over them. Likewise, BLM thinks that the whites are trampling all over them. They both show extremist attitude occasionally leading into physical confrontation. In fact, I'd actually go so far to say as the modern version of the KKK is actually less of a threat than the modern BLM. You see far more incidents of basic civil liberties being trampled by BLM members than you do from the KKK...and people watch the KKK like hawks so you know every toe they step out of line is reported.

I agree that it is absurd that many people find the behavior of BLM more palatable than other outright extremist groups like the KKK or the WBC...when, at times, the exhibit the exact same types of behaviors. I think that there are legitimate complaints about racism that can be raised, and do need to be addressed. Only an idiot would deny this. However, when you combat legitimate concerns through extremist methods, you will only build hostility towards your cause, not understanding and agreement. There is a reason why we respect the Martin Luther King Jr. or Nelson Mandela, or Ghandi figures...they are respectful men that served as great examples of how to actually change minds and get your message across. On the other hand, when you look at the xenophobic warlords in Africa or figures like Trump or organizations like the BLM, you see them as not changing anybody's mind and, in actuality, building hostility towards themselves and their causes.

Take Trump out of that message and I couldn't agree more. Trump is NO BLM/KKK type at all. He is a reaction AGAINST them. And even there he considers them very much a side issue. His policies are sound; his rhetoric Politically immature but direct. On balance not much out of the ordinary. So what does that say as an indictment of the "business as usual" mob??

Greg

Forum List

Back