Philadelphia

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
Let me tell ya what I've seen in Philadelphia.
I seen fire, and I seen rain, and I seen sunny days I thought would never end.

aka... every motherfucking thing.
And I personally been through a whole lot more than philly even normally throws at its residents.

And my dad at the time when I was 5 or 6... had some pretty fuckin' stupid ideas... he thought that he would leave South Philly... and bring us to Northeast Philly believing that white people are benevolent....
5 years later I was a fuckin nut motherfucker that was sent to the psych ward after I busted somebody's fuckin' head open... because of the environment in that shit town.

At least in South Philly I was in the Pan....
That trip to northeast Philly the fire.

Not only was a fuckin'; boat load of n!ggers there... but irish trash too.

Thats how I grew up in Philly.... in the fuckin' fire... non stop, every fuckin; day... day in and day out.

So n!gger motherfucker, come to Arkansas, I still got some attitude... and all of my physical abilities waiting for ya.

And the reason why you wont show up, is because you know I'll knock your fuckin' head off... and chop your fuckin dick off, and pack it down your headless throat for ya.

Mods like Taze meh bro, instead of giving me warnings for telling the truth, please get the ISP of potential violent criminals and keep it on file for the authorities.

The op is prime example of why I had to leave the Philly area all together. My home, which was once the home of American enlightenment, has become a cesspool on the Delaware. To many have spent their lives refusing to take responsibility for their own actions and instead look at excusing their bad behavior by blaming others. They support corruption in government and they are surprised when the government is corrupt and their communities suck. It's because you make bad choices. Then they flee the city and move to the suburbs, but do they change? No. They do the same stuff, vote for the same people, and then wonder why the suburbs get as bad as the city.

You won't to fix the city? You admit your part in screwing it up and stop doing that. Then you clean up your life. You educate yourself. Get filth and addictions out of your life. You stop being @$$#%&3$. If you want a chance you need to change.

Stop blaming others for the state of your life

Forum List

Back