Assholes making trouble in Oregon

'In phone interviews from inside the occupied building Saturday night, Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan Bundy, said they are not looking to hurt anyone. But they would not rule out violence if police try to remove them, they said, though they declined to elaborate.

"The facility has been the tool to do all the tyranny that has been placed upon the Hammonds," Ammon Bundy said.

Or, brother.

True idiocy.
Cut off the water and electricity and phone lines.......and wait.

You know just for the hell of it I looked up Domestic Terrorist, and even though I believe the Bundy Clan are domestic retards I can not yet call them Domestic Terrorists...

Domestic terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should read the list of Domestic Terrorist groups.
Nonsense.

An act by an individual alone can be designated domestic terrorism – there's no 'requirement' that one belongs to a group or be 'officially recognized' as a terrorist entity.

Take it up with wikipedia and not me if you disagree with their definition.
Really, we are supposed to recognize Wikipedia on the definition of domestic terrorism?

'In phone interviews from inside the occupied building Saturday night, Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan Bundy, said they are not looking to hurt anyone. But they would not rule out violence if police try to remove them, they said, though they declined to elaborate.

"The facility has been the tool to do all the tyranny that has been placed upon the Hammonds," Ammon Bundy said.

Or, brother.

True idiocy.
why do rw'ers think that they are above the law?

I think they are emulating Obama. He's been ignoring the rule of law for 6 years now. I think you are going to see more and more of this. The people figure if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.
So...once again, a RWr shows their AWESOME analogy ability....."emulating Obama".....:lmao:

You notice how the pond scum of the left CONVENIENTLY IGNORES this!

Holder-Columbia-montage.jpg

HYPOCRISY is a weapon that the subversives fail to understand!

They can be called nothing short.

The occupation is being led by hard-core militia who adopted the Hammond cause as their own.

Ammon Bundy met with Dwight Hammond and his wife in November, seeking a way to keep the elderly rancher from having to surrender for prison. The Hammonds professed through their attorneys that they had no interest in ignoring the order to report for prison.

Ammon Bundy said the goal is to turn over federal land to local ranchers, loggers and miners. He said he met with 10 or so residents in Burns on Friday to try to recruit them, but they declined.

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters

They can be called nothing short.

The occupation is being led by hard-core militia who adopted the Hammond cause as their own.

Ammon Bundy met with Dwight Hammond and his wife in November, seeking a way to keep the elderly rancher from having to surrender for prison. The Hammonds professed through their attorneys that they had no interest in ignoring the order to report for prison.

Ammon Bundy said the goal is to turn over federal land to local ranchers, loggers and miners. He said he met with 10 or so residents in Burns on Friday to try to recruit them, but they declined.

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters

INCORRECT

The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) IS the domestic terrorist.

So Mr. Bundy took his case to court and lost, more than once, but is being abused by govt. terrorist..yet it is militia with weapons that are backing him..
Yet Mr. Bundy is walking free.... I wouldn't call that govt. terrorism in action...

Ah, those BOYS are just doing what the FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL did when he was a young man,

Attorney General Eric Holder was 'armed' when he took part ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Attorney-General-Eric-Holder-armed...
Daily Mail
Oct 1, 2012 - As a college student, Eric Holder participated in a protest where ... The website credits the weapons claim to the Columbia Black ... student group decided to take over the unused space so that it could be rededicated as a place for students of color to meet.
They took over an abandoned building and no real evidence has been found that there were weapons involved. Original press reports to do not mention weapons being involved. Nobody cared about the takeover for establishing a student center for black students on the campus. The college didn't even care. They ended up making it a student center.

Ah, those BOYS are just doing what the FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL did when he was a young man,

Daily Mail
Oct 1, 2012 - As a college student, Eric Holder participated in a protest where ... The website credits the weapons claim to the Columbia Black ... student group decided to take over the unused space so that it could be rededicated as a place for students of color to meet.
They took over an abandoned building and no real evidence has been found that there were weapons involved. Original press reports to do not mention weapons being involved. Nobody cared about the takeover for establishing a student center for black students on the campus. The college didn't even care. They ended up making it a student center.

That's ODD! It ISN'T what the story I posted said!

• As a college student, Eric Holder participated in a protest where dozens took over an empty office space in hopes of turning it into a black student lounge

• Unearthed archives claim that the protestors were 'armed' during the raid
  • Holder, now Attorney General, was just cleared of wrong doing in the Fast and Furious gun trafficking scandal

Read more: Attorney General Eric Holder was 'armed' when he took part in protest at Columbia and occupied a school office for five days

In all seriousness, terrorists who don't actually hurt anyone aren't terrorists no matter what color they are. Unless there are bodies and blood, they aren't exactly terrifying.
I thought you were a dog groomer? What exactly makes you an expert on this???

As to the OP, the occupiers need to be made an example of
I'm not a dog groomer.

Occupiers need to be made an example of, starting with occupy wall street and blm occupying stores and malls.

You okay with that? Start shooting. Lay a few hundred out. Now we can talk.
you stated on the board that you are a dog groomer. Your posting style fits the profile as well,. You are certifiable.

As to the OP, occupying federal buildings is a crime.
I have been a dog groomer in the past. But no, I'm not a dog groomer.

Occupying anyplace is a crime. Start punishing them all.
whatever you are, you have shown yourself to be a brazenly hateful person oftentimes based solely on partisan issues

As to the Hammonds, release the hounds
LOL, most ironic post of the year (so far).

Daily Mail
Thank you.....so hardly a comparison, is it?

Forum List

Back