Assholes making trouble in Oregon

To be real terrorists they will have to start hanging the enemy.

So the 9-11 hijackers don't count? :slap:

I believe that what you meant to say was that in order to be terrorism they have to be brown skinned with funny sounding names, amiright?
In all seriousness, terrorists who don't actually hurt anyone aren't terrorists no matter what color they are. Unless there are bodies and blood, they aren't exactly terrifying.
I thought you were a dog groomer? What exactly makes you an expert on this???

As to the OP, the occupiers need to be made an example of
I'm not a dog groomer.

Occupiers need to be made an example of, starting with occupy wall street and blm occupying stores and malls.

You okay with that? Start shooting. Lay a few hundred out. Now we can talk.

So when the Black Lives or Occupy gang seize public property for their little protest are they then considered domestic terrorists for occupying public property? Or is it your insatiable thirst for that kool-aid?

Care to show a link where I've ever justified such an action?

I believe that what you meant to say was that in order to be terrorism they have to be brown skinned with funny sounding names, amiright?
In all seriousness, terrorists who don't actually hurt anyone aren't terrorists no matter what color they are. Unless there are bodies and blood, they aren't exactly terrifying.

I'm not a dog groomer.

Occupiers need to be made an example of, starting with occupy wall street and blm occupying stores and malls.

you stated on the board that you are a dog groomer. Your posting style fits the profile as well,. You are certifiable.

As to the OP, occupying federal buildings is a crime.

Aaaand Tipsy the terrorist is on ignore....
She is a complete rw wacko, yes.

As to the OP, they shouldn't do the crime if they cant do the time

From all accounts, the Hammonds have no interest in resisting their sentence, other than through valid legal avenues. It's sad that a perfectly valid cause is corrupted through the repugnant actions of fanatical supporters.

drama queens like the Hammonds and the Bundys should be prohibited from setting-up rw welfare (gofundme) accts. They waive that right when they knowingly break laws. F 'em

I'm not a dog groomer.

you stated on the board that you are a dog groomer. Your posting style fits the profile as well,. You are certifiable.

I have been a dog groomer in the past. But no, I'm not a dog groomer.

Occupying anyplace is a crime. Start punishing them all.

I'm not a dog groomer.

I have been a dog groomer in the past. But no, I'm not a dog groomer.

Occupying anyplace is a crime. Start punishing them all.
whatever you are, you have shown yourself to be a brazenly hateful person oftentimes based solely on partisan issues

As to the Hammonds, release the hounds

'In phone interviews from inside the occupied building Saturday night, Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan Bundy, said they are not looking to hurt anyone. But they would not rule out violence if police try to remove them, they said, though they declined to elaborate.

"The facility has been the tool to do all the tyranny that has been placed upon the Hammonds," Ammon Bundy said.

Or, brother.

True idiocy.

'In phone interviews from inside the occupied building Saturday night, Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan Bundy, said they are not looking to hurt anyone. But they would not rule out violence if police try to remove them, they said, though they declined to elaborate.

"The facility has been the tool to do all the tyranny that has been placed upon the Hammonds," Ammon Bundy said.

Or, brother.

True idiocy.
why do rw'ers think that they are above the law?

You know just for the hell of it I looked up Domestic Terrorist, and even though I believe the Bundy Clan are domestic retards I can not yet call them Domestic Terrorists...

Domestic terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should read the list of Domestic Terrorist groups.
Nonsense.

An act by an individual alone can be designated domestic terrorism – there's no 'requirement' that one belongs to a group or be 'officially recognized' as a terrorist entity.

11 years ago during a wildfire threatening homes, including the Hammond home. The Hammond father and son lit a backfire that saved all those homes. Now obama wants to prosecute.

Fuck that pillow lip bastard. This should light the second civil war.

Son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy occupies wildlife refuge HQ...

Peaceful protest followed by Oregon wildlife refuge action
Jan 2,`16 -- A peaceful protest Saturday in support of an eastern Oregon ranching family facing jail time for arson was followed shortly afterward by an occupation of a building at a national wildlife refuge.
Ammon Bundy, the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who was involved in a standoff with the government over grazing rights, told The Oregonian (Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters ) he and two of his brothers were among a group of dozens of people occupying the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. Ammon Bundy said the group planned to stay at the refuge indefinitely. "We're planning on staying here for years, absolutely," Ammon Bundy said. "This is not a decision we've made at the last minute." Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for people to come help him. Below the video is this statement: "**ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

An Idaho militia leader who helped organize the earlier march said he knew nothing about activities after a parade of militia members and local residents in Burns walked past the sheriff's office and the home of Dwight Hammond Jr. and his son Steven. Beth Anne Steele, an FBI spokeswoman in Portland, told The Associated Press the agency was aware of the situation at the national wildlife refuge. She made no further comment. Some local residents feared the Saturday rally would involve more than speeches, flags and marching. But the only real additions to that list seemed to be songs, flowers and pennies.

As marchers reached the courthouse, they tossed hundreds of pennies at the locked door. Their message: civilians were buying back their government. After the march passed, two girls swooped in to scavenge the pennies. A few blocks away, Hammond and his wife Susan greeted marchers, who planted flower bouquets in the snow. They sang some songs, Hammond said a few words, and the protesters marched back to their cars. Dwight Hammond has said he and his son plan to peacefully report to prison Jan. 4 as ordered by the judge. Dwight Hammond, 73, and Steven Hammond, 46, said they lit the fires in 2001 and 2006 to reduce the growth of invasive plants and protect their property from wildfires.

The two were convicted of the arsons three years ago and served time - the father three months, the son one year. But a judge ruled their terms were too short under federal law and ordered them back to prison for about four years each. The decision has generated controversy in a remote part of the state. In particular, the Hammonds' new sentences touched a nerve with far right groups who repudiate federal authority. Ammon Bundy and a handful of militiamen from other states arrived last month in Burns, some 60 miles from the Hammond ranch. In an email to supporters, Ammon Bundy criticized the U.S. government for a failed legal process.

News from The Associated Press

See also:

Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters
January 02, 2016 - Update at 9:15 p.m.: Statement from Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward: "After the peaceful rally was completed today, a group of outside militants drove to the Malheur Wildlife Refuge, where they seized and occupied the refuge headquarters. A collective effort from multiple agencies is currently working on a solution. For the time being please stay away from that area. More information will be provided as it becomes available. Please maintain a peaceful and united front and allow us to work through this situation."
The Bundy family of Nevada joined with hard-core militiamen Saturday to take over the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, vowing to occupy the remote federal outpost 50 miles southeast of Burns for years. The occupation came shortly after an estimated 300 marchers – militia and local citizens both – paraded through Burns to protest the prosecution of two Harney County ranchers, Dwight Hammond Jr. and Steven Hammond, who are to report to prison on Monday.

burns-protest-41aa8aa12b9a6593.jpg

Ammon Bundy, son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, participates in the protest march in Burns. He has tried to find a way to keep two local ranchers from reporting to prison Monday.​

Among the occupiers is Ammon Bundy, son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, and two of his brothers. Militia members at the refuge claimed they had as many as 150 supporters with them. The refuge, federal property managed by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, was closed and unoccupied for the holiday weekend. In phone interviews from inside the occupied building Saturday night, Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan Bundy, said they are not looking to hurt anyone. But they would not rule out violence if police try to remove them, they said, though they declined to elaborate.

"The facility has been the tool to do all the tyranny that has been placed upon the Hammonds," Ammon Bundy said. "We're planning on staying here for years, absolutely," he added. "This is not a decision we've made at the last minute."

MORE

Well this is embarrassing:
Neighbors: Vegas cop killers said they were at Bundy's ranch

Or, brother.

True idiocy.
why do rw'ers think that they are above the law?

I think they are emulating Obama. He's been ignoring the rule of law for 6 years now. I think you are going to see more and more of this. The people figure if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.

Well this is embarrassing:
Neighbors: Vegas cop killers said they were at Bundy's ranch

And they were kicked out for being too extremist. They were also members of the Occupy Wallstreet movement or didn't your propaganda site mention those facts? DOH!

11 years ago during a wildfire threatening homes, including the Hammond home. The Hammond father and son lit a backfire that saved all those homes. Now obama wants to prosecute.

Fuck that pillow lip bastard. This should light the second civil war.
rw cray cray grl :tinfoil: delivers :clap2:

More nonsense.

The Hammonds went to prison for three years, now 8 years later one of obama's judges decides its not enough time.

Burn baby burn doesn't only belong to black people.

Forum List

Back