Assange Lashes Out At America: "Rigged Primary, Rigged Media, Rigged Candidate"

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

After months of exposing damaging internal information from both the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign, much of which actually points to criminal behavior but seemingly has no impact on the polls, Julian Assange has concluded that "There is no US election. There is power consolidation. Rigged primary,Assange Lashes Out At America: "Rigged Primary, Rigged Media, Rigged Candidate" | Zero Hedge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently the democratic establishment could endure a lengthy FBI investigation. So if James Okeefe's information wasn't true, logic seems to be his website wouldn't have been downed today.
His information combined with Julian's can and will do some major damage to the Democratic image.

After months of exposing damaging internal information from both the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign, much of which actually points to criminal behavior but seemingly has no impact on the polls, Julian Assange has concluded that "There is no US election. There is power consolidation. Rigged primary,Assange Lashes Out At America: "Rigged Primary, Rigged Media, Rigged Candidate" | Zero Hedge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently the democratic establishment could endure a lengthy FBI investigation. So if James Okeefe's information wasn't true, logic seems to be his website wouldn't have been downed today.
His information combined with Julian's can and will do some major damage to the Democratic image.
No it won't.

leftists have the media in their pocket, so any time facts come out they will present some non-sense and that will lead the news.

we have already seen this happen

And Julian Assange is right!

It's all rigged, it stinks to high heaven!

But it's a good thing Americans are aware of this. :thup:

It's not going to be easy for the Demrats to steal it this time around.

Just let them try....

Assange and O'keefe have it right.
If hillary wins the game is on.

• Banned
This is the results of the Hack Incident interesting :

Eleven hours after a massive online attack that blocked access to many popular websites, the company under assault has finally restored its service. Dyn, a New Hampshire-based company that monitors and routes Internet traffic, was the victim of a massive attack that began at 7:10 a.m. ET Friday morning. The issue kept some users on the East Coast from accessing Twitter, Spotify, Netflix, Amazon, Tumblr, Reddit, PayPal and other sites. At 6:17 p.m. ET, Dyn updated its website to say it had resolved the large-scale distributed denial of service attack (DDoS) and service had been restored. DDoS attacks flood servers with so many fake requests for information that they cannot respond to real ones, often crashing under the barrage. It's unclear who orchestrated the attack. "It's a very smart attack. We start to mitigate, they react. It keeps on happening every time. We're learning though," said Kyle York, Dyn's chief strategy officer said on a conference call with reporters Friday afternoon. Troubling to security experts was that the attackers relied on Mirai, an easy-to-use program that allows even unskilled hackers to take over online devices and use them to launch DDoS attacks. The software uses malware from phishing emails to first infect a computer or home network, then spreads to everything on it, taking over DVRs, cable set-top boxes, routers and even Internet-connected cameras used by stores and businesses for surveillance. These devices are in turn used to create a robot network, or botnet, to send the millions of messages that knocks the out victims' computer systems. The source code for Mirai was released on the so-called dark web, sites that operate as a sort of online underground for hackers, at the beginning of the month. The release led some security experts to suggest it would soon be widely used by hackers. That appears to have happened in this case. Dyn is getting "tens of millions" of messages from around the globe sent by seemingly harmless but Internet-connected devices.

upload_2016-10-21_19-57-7.png
upload_2016-10-21_19-57-7.png

RSOE EDIS - Non-categorized event event in USA on October 22 2016 02:51 AM

And Julian Assange is right!

It's all rigged, it stinks to high heaven!

But it's a good thing Americans are aware of this. :thup:

It's not going to be easy for the Demrats to steal it this time around.

Just let them try....

Unfortunantlly millions of Americans don't pay any attention to this stuff or understand why its important, I think they just tune into the debates and get caught up in the hype. Hillary is the better BS'r so i think it may be a problem. I hope I'm wrong

Apparently Julian just released this one too , man this stuff is coming out of the woodwork.

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2014-08-24 11:14 Subject: Re: Princeton Study: U.S. No Longer An Actual Democracy

Yes, I read it and circulated it. This is precisely what Marion and I have believed for some time and what Peter Benart(sp) writes about regularly. It is horrible. Sent from my iPad On Aug 24, 2014, at 9:03 AM, "John Podesta" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Did you read Antony Lerman's op-ed in NYT Sunday Review? Depressing, but insightful. On Aug 24, 2014 6:31 AM, "Sandler, Herbert" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Consistent with Picketty Sent from my iPad Begin forwarded message: From: "Sandler, Jim" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Date: August 24, 2014 at 5:43:34 AM EDT To: "Sandler, Herbert" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Subject: Princeton Study: U.S. No Longer An Actual Democracy I guess it takes a study to point out the obvious. Princeton Study: U.S. No Longer An Actual Democracy Sent from my iPad
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3723#efmAMnANJANLAN9

I hope you are right. What I see is a large percentage of American voters that seem to decide on an emotional level rather than analyzing who has the best foreign and domestic policies for America.

Assange is a enemy of this country and is working for russia. If he wants a war...Well, I want the US government to fire back hard.

SO should the media ignore 11 fucking women accusing trump of sexual assault? Should the media ignore the reality that he has fucked over thousands of his own workers or is being brought in front of a court for screwing over thousands of students out of their life savings. That kind of rigged?

Makes me sick

Seriously, I ask what the fuck did Hillary do to deserve as much hatred and media time as that??? Oh'yesss, she did what Rice and Powell did before her!!!! It was not illegal! We now see that She was right about how fucking open the government servers were to russia...

The clinton foundation? Oh'yess, it accepts money to help people! IT only helps a 11 million people from all over the world. What does the trump foundation do? Well, it bribes Att generals to lay off his scams and buys 6 foot tall photo's of himself. It is used for corruption!!!

Tell me again how the media is in the tank for clinton..All I hear about is these fucking emails that haven't proven a goddamn mother fucking thing wrong.

But go ahead side against this country and for freaking Putin. Goddamn Traitors.

Why is it that only conservatives like Palin, or Trump or in this case one of their temporary allies ever "lash out"?

That is liberal code for "He hurts us badly, so he is lashing out, no matter how colmly he said it."

He needs to stay out of US politics. It is none of his fucking buisness and what he does, hacking, is a crime. He should be in prison.

Forum List

Back