Assange Lashes Out At America: "Rigged Primary, Rigged Media, Rigged Candidate"

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!
upload_2016-10-21_22-39-7.png

You should wake up and learn how to do it " research"..

Assange is a enemy of this country and is working for russia. If he wants a war...Well, I want the US government to fire back hard.

SO should the media ignore 11 fucking women accusing trump of sexual assault? Should the media ignore the reality that he has fucked over thousands of his own workers or is being brought in front of a court for screwing over thousands of students out of their life savings. That kind of rigged?

Makes me sick
No he's not, we wouldn't know how badly this Gov. has fkd over the American people the only traitors are the fkn liberal zombies willing to trade everyone's FREEDOM , RIGHTS, and LIBERTY for some BS security.
You trendy's were all for Julian when they he was spewing on Bush now were you all typical hypocrites.

And Julian Assange is right!

It's all rigged, it stinks to high heaven!

But it's a good thing Americans are aware of this. :thup:

It's not going to be easy for the Demrats to steal it this time around.

Just let them try....

I wish I shared your optimism. I am a Trump supporter but I predict Hillary will win.

First of all, no candidate can prevail against the relentless assault by the MSM. The press has been silent regarding Hillary's crimes, lies and failures; however, they report on every allegation made against Trump (regardless of the lack of proof) but they fail to say anything when an accusation has been thoroughly discredited. The press even creates issues to smear Trump, such as accusing him of threatening the entire democratic process by not unconditionally agreeing to accept the election results in advance. Trump was essentially maligned because he refused to accept the results even if Hillary won by massive voter fraud and no candidate would ever agree to that.

Second, the Democrats substantially increased their voter base at the expense of our national security. Those who have entered the country illegally will overwhelmingly support Hillary.

Third, when it comes to getting out the vote, no one does it nearly as well as the Democrats. They are highly organized and efficient in getting voters to the polls. The Republicans are amateurs by comparison.

Fourth, there is going to be voter fraud on both sides, but mostly by the Democrats. The Democrats have an advantage in electronic voting which is easily subject to manipulation. Smartmatic is the name of the organization that has control over electronic voting machines in 16 states. The chairman of Smartmatic, Mark Malloch-Brown, is on the Board of George Soros's Open Society Foundation and Soros is a major contributor to Clinton's campaign. It is easy to program voting machines to get the results you want. The program required to do this is easily installed and the program erases itself when the votes are tallied so there is no evidence of the fix. It is significant that those who install the machines are usually union workers who are typically loyal to the Democrats. Of course, there are other ways to commit voter fraud. Precinct workers can destroy Trump ballots and allow Hillary supporters to receive multiple ballots (precinct workers have done such things in the past). Busing people from one voting place to another allowing them to cast multiple votes is an old standby. The democrats are notorious for doing this and even got caught on tape bragging about it.

There is more riding on this election than any other in the country's history. It is more than Trump versus Clinton; it is Trump versus the Military Industrial Complex; it is Trump versus the insanity of open borders supported by both parties; it is Trump versus the New World Order; and it is Trump versus all the corruption within both the Democrat and Republican parties. Those in power will do anything they can to preserve the status quo. They had no respect for the law in the performance of their official duties and they will have no respect for the law in stopping Trump at all costs.

Massive voter fraud? You can count on it. Will the Democrats get away with it? You can count on that, too. Their corrupt power reaches everywhere, even into the courts.

Hillary will win. The country will lose.

Assange is a enemy of this country and is working for russia. If he wants a war...Well, I want the US government to fire back hard.

SO should the media ignore 11 fucking women accusing trump of sexual assault? Should the media ignore the reality that he has fucked over thousands of his own workers or is being brought in front of a court for screwing over thousands of students out of their life savings. That kind of rigged?

Makes me sick

Yeah, if you wait 20 years to speak up and need to read your outrage from a script that Gloria Allred gives you then shut up and go home. I want a wall and immigrating Muslims to stop killing us.

I wish I shared your optimism. I am a Trump supporter but I predict Hillary will win

Sadly, I think you are right. Regardless of the vote results, they are going to crown her queen of the hemisphere. They will kill Trump before they will let him undo what Obama has done to this country. The vote would have to be so overwhelming that they fear anarchy if they try to steal it.

And Julian Assange is right!

It's all rigged, it stinks to high heaven!

But it's a good thing Americans are aware of this. :thup:

It's not going to be easy for the Demrats to steal it this time around.

Just let them try....

Unfortunantlly millions of Americans don't pay any attention to this stuff or understand why its important, I think they just tune into the debates and get caught up in the hype. Hillary is the better BS'r so i think it may be a problem. I hope I'm wrong

Sadly I agree with you.

This is all very sad and depressing. :(

I wish I shared your optimism. I am a Trump supporter but I predict Hillary will win

Sadly, I think you are right. Regardless of the vote results, they are going to crown her queen of the hemisphere. They will kill Trump before they will let him undo what Obama has done to this country. The vote would have to be so overwhelming that they fear anarchy if they try to steal it.

No need to kill Trump. He's doing that himself.

Forum List

Back