Ask Your Leftist Friends, and Debate Moderators Why....

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
If the wild fires we see in California and Oregon (and I guess Washington though there doesn't seem to be many out breaks there) are the result of global warming why is it that only in the three Western states run by leftists do we see such out of control burning over such wide swathes?

Is global warming not applicable in Idaho? Canada? Nevada? Montana? Colorado? Utah? In Wyoming? In Arizona? In ANY highly wooded state in America? In Vermont? New York? Minnesota?

Because we don't see these wild out of control blazes anywhere but California, Oregon and, perhaps, Washington.
And then there is a virtual fire wall? And outside of those state borders, which are invented imaginary things, we see none of the terrifying effects of global warming?

So why not Chris Wallace? Why not Susan Page? Why not leftist global warming theorists? Maybe I just don't understand the concept of GLOBAL warming. I thought global warming meant everywhere on the whole planet.
Not just in states on the West Coast run by leftist governors.

Last edited:
If the wild fires we see in California and Oregon (and I guess Washington though there doesn't seem to be many out breaks there) are the result of global warming why is it that only in the three Western states run by leftists do we see such out of control burning over such wide swathes?

Is global warming not applicable in Idaho? Canada? Nevada? Montana? Colorado? Utah? In Wyoming? In Arizona? In ANY highly wooded state in America? In Vermont? New York? Minnesota?

Because we don't see these wild out of control blazes anywhere but California, Oregon and, perhaps, Washington.
And then there is a virtual fire wall and outside of those borders we see none of the terrifying effects of global warming.

So why not Chris Wallace? Why not Susan Page? Why not leftist global warming theorists? Maybe I just don't understand the concept of GLOBAL warming. I thought global warming meant everywhere on the whole planet.
Not just in states on the West Coast run by leftist governors.

Excellent question but you are wasting your time asking it. Communist revolutionaries (historically) love to set fires and use them as political weapons. Google might tell you all about it but then again, it's getting harder and harder to find true history on the web.

Excellent question but you are wasting your time asking it. Communist revolutionaries (historically) love to set fires and use them as political weapons. Google might tell you all about it but then again, it's getting harder and harder to find true history on the web.
I just want to see how leftists cope with this problem.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back