Ask a question to the person below you

Halfway, because anything other then half you would be running out of the woods.

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

because your a bad lay and live in a constant state of sexual frustration

who was your fave new kid ..mine was Danny

Your answer is incorrect so you don't get to ask a question. Try again.

My ex girlfriend told me I was the best. I've spent a good hour or so down there.

That's what we tell all the boys. If it takes an hour you're doing it wrong. Sorry, just saying.

If any of you guys want to know I'll tell you and I bet the ladies all back me up...

A girl sometimes has to fake because after a while you just know it's not going to happen. But guys have these egos where they can't just accept it, they look at it like a personal failure. So just to get them to stop you have to fake.

And I bet you all thought I was a real goodie goodie because of my other posts. LOL. Where I'm from there are only 2 things to do, take drugs and have sex. I was never much for drugs so... :tongue:

^^^ very true...it's easier to give a few ahhhs and oh god's than to try to explain to him why it's just not working......

I don't drink (alcohol, coffee or soda) or smoke or do drugs and people always ask me what is my one vice...I say lots of premartial sex :lol:

That's what we tell all the boys. If it takes an hour you're doing it wrong. Sorry, just saying.

If any of you guys want to know I'll tell you and I bet the ladies all back me up...

A girl sometimes has to fake because after a while you just know it's not going to happen. But guys have these egos where they can't just accept it, they look at it like a personal failure. So just to get them to stop you have to fake.

And I bet you all thought I was a real goodie goodie because of my other posts. LOL. Where I'm from there are only 2 things to do, take drugs and have sex. I was never much for drugs so... :tongue:

What if she is ooing, ahhhing, Oh, Goding! and arching her back to the point of shoving you off the bed for an hour? Still doing it wrong? :cool:

-Joe

My ex girlfriend told me I was the best. I've spent a good hour or so down there.

lmao, an hour

You ain't at red lobster, if it takes you more then 15 minutes then you need to stop and read a book on the subject.

I wouldn't even want to be there for an hour

Both are nice but I prefer cowgirl.

Why are some people asking silly questions?

becaause they are silly.

Who at this board wins in breaking down the enemy mentally, emotionally & psychogically during a military prison camp interrogation?

What if she is ooing, ahhhing, Oh, Goding! and arching her back to the point of shoving you off the bed for an hour? Still doing it wrong? :cool:

-Joe

Dunno, maybe. But an hour is a serious long time for constant oral. I'm be raw and/or completely desensitized by that time.

becaause they are silly.

Who at this board wins in breaking down the enemy mentally, emotionally & psychogically during a military prison camp interrogation?

I'm not sure I understand the question. If you're asking which side gets the best of their enemy I'd say that until Nov 4th the right would be declared the winner but since Nov 4th many of them have gone off the reservation and are completely loony tunes even at the slightest provocation. It's actually pretty funny.

What physical feature do you look at first when checking out a potential sexual partner?

I'm not sure I understand the question. If you're asking which side gets the best of their enemy I'd say that until Nov 4th the right would be declared the winner but since Nov 4th many of them have gone off the reservation and are completely loony tunes even at the slightest provocation. It's actually pretty funny.

What physical feature do you look at first when checking out a potential sexual partner?

shoulders...I love a man with muscles.

If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

shoulders...I love a man with muscles.

If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

Girl Scout Cookies... assuming that they're made from real girl scouts!

Who are the only two humans in western history without navels and why them?

-Joe

Last edited:

Forum List

Back