Asian woman pushed to her death by deranged black man in NYC

Blacks never ever do anything wrong, because legacy media says so. Blacks are always the perennial victims regardless. Because the main stream media says so. They demand it, if one argues other wise, they call "hate speech" and have it redacted from history.

What a shithole city New York has become under the demonRats. :mad-61:

1642301008640.png

Last edited:
13% of this country causes 53% of all murders in this country every single year and are at the center of who is attacking asians....The most racist and hateful people this country has to offer. But hell, they're the victim they will scream!!! They wanted to be equal but they sure as shit aint accepting what it takes to be that.

The headline should have included the fact that the killer was a black man

I agree.

Why is that poor woman identified as Asian and why the man who attacked her is only identified as deranged?

You see? that's the problem with the media...they write the news only according to their agendas!

THAT IS WRONG!!! that's why they are called fake news media scum.

Crazy Fukkers should not be on the streets.

How we identify them might be a problem, along with WTF to do with them.

Darn.
We can thank Democrats for closing all the psychiatric hospitals nationwide and putting all the patients out on the street.
"Civil rights and social justice. “Our belief is anyone can live freely in the city with the right support."

**********​

Last edited:
New Yorkers are like animals in a zoo. Unable to defend themselves, unable to escape. Confined, waiting for the next predator to strike.
Back in the day, Blacks would only attack humans in Central Park when the human was alone. As a result of Democrat policy, they began attacking humans anywhere they feel like it. Anyone remember the Black who shot up humans on a Long Island train and the Jewish lawyers insisted it was "Black Rage?" :heehee:

How can we blame White society?

I mean it is never the Black person fault and we must blame White society for it failure to make sure this individual did not kill that Asian woman…

Now before all of you jump on me we must remember MSM has told us that because some Black families came from slaves then it is White Society fault for how Blacks act today and let not look over at Africa and how they act over there but we must find how White Society caused this poor Black man to push that evil Asian woman to her death because again it is White Society fault…

or

We can just shove the asshole to his death along with anyone that is genetically related to him and call it a day…

The headline should have included the fact that the killer was a black man

They only mention skil color in headlines when a black person is killed by a white person. If a black person hurts a non black person skin color is never mentioned in the headline. A black attacker doesn't even get described in the story body. You have to see a picture to know the truth.

They want to program people to think blacks are good and whites are bad by seeing headlines that associate whites with racism. Because if you see "white kills black" in the headlines it makes you think whites are always killing blacks by the hundreds everyday. Because they know most don't read the whole story, they just see the headline and that's it.

I can with almost 100% accuracy tell you the skin color of the victim and attacked just by the headline.

They only mention skil color in headlines when a black person is killed by a white person. If a black person hurts a non black person skin color is never mentioned in the headline. A black attacker doesn't even get described in the story body. You have to see a picture to know the truth.

They want to program people to think blacks are good and whites are bad by seeing headlines that associate whites with racism. Because if you see "white kills black" in the headlines it makes you think whites are always killing blacks by the hundreds everyday. Because they know most don't read the whole story, they just see the headline and that's it.

I can with almost 100% accuracy tell you the skin color of the victim and attacked just by the headline.
If the headline does not say the killer is white chances are 95-5 he is black

How can we blame White society?

I mean it is never the Black person fault and we must blame White society for it failure to make sure this individual did not kill that Asian woman…

Now before all of you jump on me we must remember MSM has told us that because some Black families came from slaves then it is White Society fault for how Blacks act today and let not look over at Africa and how they act over there but we must find how White Society caused this poor Black man to push that evil Asian woman to her death because again it is White Society fault…

or

We can just shove the asshole to his death along with anyone that is genetically related to him and call it a day…
China has many more men than women for their policies of beautiful communism like we want. I propose we send five million of our vicious Prog women to them for one million Chinese women sent back.

If the headline does not say the killer is white chances are 95-5 he is black
Or, in the event of mass violence, unless the culprit is white, they don’t mention race and you come to the conclusion based on the middle eastern name.

Clearly a trend. Yet another Black on Asian crime. Yet another event where Asians did not burn, loot, and murder in their own areas nor did they take to the upscale urban areas and threaten and assault patrons to express their outrage.

Forum List

Back