'Asian Americans showed that critical race theory cannot be true'

Once again the evidence proves CRT has absolutely nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with the Marxist agenda.
Kimberle Crenshaw just like Patrice Cullors is a self-described Marxist. That is why both CRT and BLM promote division and class warfare. The "solution" to the chaos is to transfer power to the State with the promise that the State will impose equality on the people. That has never worked and it never will work.

How many generations of his people were enslaved here in the US again?
You overlook examples like california where blacks were treated no worse than asians

Yet look at the two groups now

Tell that to the ones who worked on the transcontinental railroad.
Actually, I agree with Asclepias to a degree. I think the author is oversimplifying things. Asians were never slaves in this country, though we certainly experienced our share of oppression. The problem I have with a lot of black activists is they seem to have this belief they are the only people who have ever experienced hardships and they use that as a crutch to justify their rotting culture in the present. It doesn't. Many people have been oppressed throughout world history besides blacks. Chinese, Japanese, Native American Indians, Irish, and Jews all experienced discrimination and oppression in the United States in varying forms. One might successfully argue that blacks had it the worst here, but it's not an excuse for their modern condition.

Whites have also been oppressed. It was through uprisings and civil wars that whites made themselves free from feudal Lords and Kings. Many Blacks believe a tortuous view of history because of political race hustlers.

Actually, I agree with Asclepias to a degree. I think the author is oversimplifying things. Asians were never slaves in this country, though we certainly experienced our share of oppression. The problem60 I have with a lot of black activists is they seem to have this belief they are the only people who have ever experienced hardships and they use that as a crutch to justify their rotting culture in the present. It doesn't. Many people have been oppressed throughout world history besides blacks. Chinese, Japanese, Native American Indians, Irish, and Jews all experienced discrimination and oppression in the United States in varying forms. One might successfully argue that blacks had it the worst here, but it's not an excuse for their modern condition.
The problem is that American Blacks got indoctrinated by White Marxists in the 60's. They were taught that getting married then having kids, getting good grades, speaking proper English was acting white. The Black power movement was also created by white Marxists.

E. and S. Asians have the strongest nuclear family structures in the USA and not surprisingly the highest incomes. AA have terrible nuclear family structures.

Forum List

Back