Ashley Biden diary legitimate

IDK, I don't make those decisions, nor do I frequent those news outlets to see why. To me, this would be worthy of a Special investigator with subpoena powers to determine if Quid Pro Joe broke the law, but I'm just an ordinary citizen.

Why don't you email the networks and find out?
Just a guess, but I bet it is because they know it is not valid and do not want to get sued silly. Just a guess.

Just a guess, but I bet it is because they know it is not valid and do not want to get sued silly. Just a guess.
And, since it's a guess, it's as credible as any I might express, IOW worthless. At the very least, Quid Pro should be asked very direct and public questions about it. Heck, I see shades of Bubba Clinton, who got in trouble for lying about something that wasn't a crime to avoid having his pattern of behavior exposed.

And, since it's a guess, it's as credible as any I might express, IOW worthless. At the very least, Quid Pro should be asked very direct and public questions about it. Heck, I see shades of Bubba Clinton, who got in trouble for lying about something that wasn't a crime to avoid having his pattern of behavior exposed.
You guys spend a lot of time talking about Biden in the shower with his daughter and yet you do not even know if it is true? As much time as the RWNM spends trying to make Biden look bad you can bet they would be running with the diary 24/7. The fact that they don't gives my point a lot of validity. But you guys be you guys, keep making up stuff then repeat it till you believe it. And ABOVE all, ignore any impure thoughts.

You guys spend a lot of time talking about Biden in the shower with his daughter and yet you do not even know if it is true? As much time as the RWNM spends trying to make Biden look bad you can bet they would be running with the diary 24/7. The fact that they don't gives my point a lot of validity. But you guys be you guys, keep making up stuff then repeat it till you believe it. And ABOVE all, ignore any impure thoughts.
It's certainly worth an investigation. If a girl writes something like that in her diary, she had to have a reason. I know it violates the narrative, but that's not relevant.

Besides all that, the campaign hasn't really even started yet. Who knows when the diary becomes front page news as the result of a political opponent?

It's certainly worth an investigation. If a girl writes something like that in her diary, she had to have a reason. I know it violates the narrative, but that's not relevant.

Besides all that, the campaign hasn't really even started yet. Who knows when the diary becomes front page news as the result of a political opponent?
Stop and think. Do you really think Fox nor NEWSMAX or any other deep pockets in the RWNM has not checked it out or did and just isn't using it? They would be running it 24/7 if they did not know it was not valid. But you guys carry on, repeat a lie enough times and believe it.

Stop and think. Do you really think Fox nor NEWSMAX or any other deep pockets in the RWNM has not checked it out or did and just isn't using it? They would be running it 24/7 if they did not know it was not valid. But you guys carry on, repeat a lie enough times and believe it.
The diary is valid, she wrote what she wrote and was scared of Joe getting in the shower with her. Should be investigated, I don't care how many democrats line up to protect him.

According to court documents posted by National File.

Frw03-RWcAcswbU

i've been saying since before he ws elected....they knew they had an incestous pedo in the wh

but then again incest and pedoness feel normal to them

people here should be so gd ashamed of an incestous pedo in the wh

or does it just turn you on??????????????????????

He is if he touched her inappropriately, and her own diary says she was scared of him getting in there with her. Why are you so hell-bent on disbelieving something she wrote for herself, with no expectation of publicity?
Show me where she said that. What was she scared of? She wasn't scared. She was creeped out. Because you know how this goes. Dad still treats you like a baby even though you feel like a young woman. I get why she felt "awkward" But Biden is a free loving hippy spirit. A liberal.

Sounds to me like you want to start policing parents more. Is that where we're headed? Should we pass no shower laws?

Is it okay that my dad and I showered naked together? Lots of men shower with their young boys. Got a problem with that too?

people here should be so gd ashamed of an incestous pedo in the wh

or does it just turn you on??????????????????????
Then don't vote for Trump. His former aide wrote a book about how Trump was constantly telling people how bad he wanted to fuck Ivanka.

So you're a DeStanis supporter?

Show me where she said that. What was she scared of? She wasn't scared. She was creeped out. Because you know how this goes. Dad still treats you like a baby even though you feel like a young woman. I get why she felt "awkward" But Biden is a free loving hippy spirit. A liberal.

Sounds to me like you want to start policing parents more. Is that where we're headed? Should we pass no shower laws?

Is it okay that my dad and I showered naked together? Lots of men shower with their young boys. Got a problem with that too?
She said she would shower late at night so Quid Pro wouldn't get in the shower with her. That tells me she was scared of him doing just that. The question becomes, why didn't he leave her alone? Now, you made a statement that I do not for a moment believe. Where is your evidence that Quid Pro is a "free loving hippy spirit"? He's not, he's an old school, racist democrat, a political animal, NOT a hippy. He was in Washington when hippies protested Washington. So, where's your evidence? And no, your feelz don't count.

Then don't vote for Trump. His former aide wrote a book about how Trump was constantly telling people how bad he wanted to fuck Ivanka.

So you're a DeStanis supporter?
You choose to believe something written by a person who is profiting from it, but strenuously refuse to believe something written by a girl that had no thought of ever publishing it, IOW, no reason to lie or even shade the truth. You swallow whole the one and desperately split hairs on the other. Why is that?

She said she would shower late at night so Quid Pro wouldn't get in the shower with her. That tells me she was scared of him doing just that. The question becomes, why didn't he leave her alone? Now, you made a statement that I do not for a moment believe. Where is your evidence that Quid Pro is a "free loving hippy spirit"? He's not, he's an old school, racist democrat, a political animal, NOT a hippy. He was in Washington when hippies protested Washington. So, where's your evidence? And no, your feelz don't count.
And Trump used to be a socially liberal hippy. A free love kind of guy. Pro choice. Okay with gays. As long as they were rich. Paled around with Jeffrey Epstein.

See how much the parties have changed? Biden is a perfect example of the Southern Strategy. Racist white Democrats became Republicans or they stopped being racist. Biden stopped.

You choose to believe something written by a person who is profiting from it, but strenuously refuse to believe something written by a girl that had no thought of ever publishing it, IOW, no reason to lie or even shade the truth. You swallow whole the one and desperately split hairs on the other. Why is that?
Did she say he touched her inappropriately? Nope.

Did you know?

No Evidence Ashley Biden Said She Feared Her Father 'Coming in the Shower' with Her​

The alleged quote has been circulating online for months without a shred of evidence to support it.​

We have so far been unable to find any evidence whatsoever that shows this is an actual quote from Biden's daughter.

Ha ha! I've "hadit" with your lies.

According to court documents posted by National File.

Frw03-RWcAcswbU

We previously published a detailed story about rumors of the existence of a diary that allegedly belonged to Ashley Biden. Passages from the purported diary were released by the right-wing blog National File in October 2020, just one month ahead of the U.S. presidential election. The diary's authenticity has never been confirmed.

That said, for good measure we skimmed through all 112 pages of the PDF file that is alleged to be a reproduction of that diary and found nothing resembling this quote.

Some Facebook commenters appeared to believe the passage was real, despite the fact that the post included no links or source material of any kind.

Despite all of the skepticism in the r/conspiracy post, the thread still showed a score of around 1,300 points, meaning that it had been believed to be real by quite a few users.

Did she say he touched her inappropriately? Nope.
They ignore the other side of the coin

Trump’s lewd talk about daughter Ivanka in front of White House staff recalled in new book

While president, Donald Trump made sexual comments about his daughter Ivanka in front of his employees that were so lewd and disturbing that he was rebuked by his one-time chief of staff John Kelly,

Forum List

Back