Ashley Biden diary legitimate

As opposed to ivanka who’s grown used to her father saying how much he wishes he could fuck her.

Trump is guilty of too many sins and too many crimes. He even palled around with Jeffrey Epstein.
How does anything you want to say about somebody else relate to what we know Biden's daughter said about him? I've noticed that you incessantly go, "But TRUMP!, but TRUMP!" as if that matters at all. This was a girl scared her dad was going to get in the shower with her. That's creepy as crap, and you can't even bring yourself to condemn it. That's sad.

But why should 82% vote Republican with you?
Because they don’t believe the crap the left pushes like men can get pregnant.

If I were running, my adds would feature those tranny democrats chanting “we’re here, where queer, and we’re coming for your children”

How does anything you want to say about somebody else relate to what we know Biden's daughter said about him? I've noticed that you incessantly go, "But TRUMP!, but TRUMP!" as if that matters at all. This was a girl scared her dad was going to get in the shower with her. That's creepy as crap, and you can't even bring yourself to condemn it. That's sad.
And, he never said what the demented hag says he did. So there’s that.

If I were running, my adds would feature those tranny democrats chanting “we’re here, where queer, and we’re coming for your children”
Nobody thinks biological men can get pregnant.

Some parents shower nude with their kids. Should it be illegal?

You guys really are worried about 2% of the population. This issue only proves how you’re being controlled with divisive social wedge issue. This is how the rich dupe dummies like you into voting Republican

The Bidens are typical white trash Democrats

Private entrepreneurs like Musk and Trump get ahead by creating economic growth, wealth and property for themselves and others out of risk and hard work, whereas parasites like Bidens head straight for politics after getting their school degree with the aim of talking the masses into voting them into a lifetime of public service of giving speeches sitting at meetings, looking important and getting paid very generously even if the results and performance are so poor that it would get you fired in the real world.

Their annual job then becoming just keeping their voting base sufficiently convinced through BS and bribery to KEEP voting them back in office so they can get rich at it doing little other than feeding some of the profits back home to those who voted for you so they get a slice of the pie to vote for you again.

Private entrepreneurs like Musk and Trump get ahead by creating economic growth, wealth and property for themselves and others out of risk and hard work, whereas parasites like Bidens head straight for politics after getting their school degree with the aim of talking the masses into voting them into a lifetime of public service of giving speeches sitting at meetings, looking important and getting paid very generously even if the results and performance are so poor that it would get you fired in the real world.

Their annual job then becoming just keeping their voting base sufficiently convinced through BS and bribery to KEEP voting them back in office so they can get rich at it doing little other than feeding some of the profits back home to those who voted for you so they get a slice of the pie to vote for you again.
Are you kidding? The Biden’s have 20 llcs remember?

Some parents shower nude with their kids. Should it be illegal?
If a daughter is afraid of her dad getting in the shower with her, it's abuse. Face reality, there's no indication that the Bidens were a hippy family that did casual nudity around each other. This was creepy, and you're having a hard time condemning it, solely because of who did it.

If a daughter is afraid of her dad getting in the shower with her, it's abuse. Face reality, there's no indication that the Bidens were a hippy family that did casual nudity around each other. This was creepy, and you're having a hard time condemning it, solely because of who did it.
My buddies dad used to take a shit and not close the door. Made my friend really uncomfortable. Not molestation.

My buddies dad used to take a shit and not close the door. Made my friend really uncomfortable. Not molestation.
Your friend didn't have to be anywhere near when he did it, unlike the minor Biden. I am having a hard time believing that you're actually trying to draw an equivalence between a young girl terrified that her father is going to get in the shower with her and a dad taking a dump with the door open.

Your friend didn't have to be anywhere near when he did it, unlike the minor Biden. I am having a hard time believing that you're actually trying to draw an equivalence between a young girl terrified that her father is going to get in the shower with her and a dad taking a dump with the door open.
As weird as it sounds, he’s not a child molester for showering naked with his own daughter.

As weird as it sounds, he’s not a child molester for showering naked with his own daughter.
He is if he touched her inappropriately, and her own diary says she was scared of him getting in there with her. Why are you so hell-bent on disbelieving something she wrote for herself, with no expectation of publicity?

He is if he touched her inappropriately, and her own diary says she was scared of him getting in there with her. Why are you so hell-bent on disbelieving something she wrote for herself, with no expectation of publicity?
Class, why are we not seeing this diary entry every day all the time on deep pocket RWNM sites like Fox and NEWSMAX? :desk:

Class, why are we not seeing this diary entry every day all the time on deep pocket RWNM sites like Fox and NEWSMAX? :desk:
IDK, I don't make those decisions, nor do I frequent those news outlets to see why. To me, this would be worthy of a Special investigator with subpoena powers to determine if Quid Pro Joe broke the law, but I'm just an ordinary citizen.

Why don't you email the networks and find out?

Forum List

Back