Ashers gay cake court case couple say they have done nothing wrong

Where do YOU get the idea that the second you try to sell something you give up all of your rights, depending on who's feelings are hurt?
Your premise is false. Where do you think you can engage in public business services and can willfully discriminate because you disagree with someone's life style?

As long as the discrimination is not systemic, the right of a person to provide services that meets their moral code outweighs any "right" to not have your feelings hurt.
Not when you offer services to the public.

"public accommodation" is not the same as offering services to the public. Contracted services like providing a cake for a wedding is not a public accommodation. Your side has stretched the definition to include any business, and more importantly, to make it so the actual purpose, fighting systemic discrimination, is no longer the main goal.

The main goal is to punish those who disagree with you.
If you hold your service out to the public, it is, yes, public accommodation.

If you do your advertising by word of mouth, then you will not be harnessed to PA laws.

Forty years from now, people will be laughing at your weird philosophy.

And how do you draw the line there while dismissing how other lines are drawn? It's an end run around a person's right to associate with who they want to, pure and simple.

Typical response from a typical brain dead lefty twat.
:crybaby:

Still no real response.

What a poseur.
Respond to what... you whining that they made discrimination is illegal? No the best thing to do is laugh at you and others like you until you die off. People in the future will be ashamed that your beliefs existed.

"The glorious wave of the future" argument? How communist.

And I'm only 40 so I got plenty of time left.

My hope is people looking back 40 years from now will laugh at your side, who tried to legislate feelings and thoughtcrime using end runs like PA laws.
You're 40? Well your side already lost, so my hope for you is that you come to terms with your bitterness and not let it affect the rest of your life. I promise you the gays won't destroy your marriage.

It's not the gays destroying marriage. That is silly. It's progressive idiots like you destroying the constitution when it suits you that pisses me off.

Where do YOU get the idea that the second you try to sell something you give up all of your rights, depending on who's feelings are hurt?
Your premise is false. Where do you think you can engage in public business services and can willfully discriminate because you disagree with someone's life style?

As long as the discrimination is not systemic, the right of a person to provide services that meets their moral code outweighs any "right" to not have your feelings hurt.

"public accommodation" is not the same as offering services to the public. Contracted services like providing a cake for a wedding is not a public accommodation. Your side has stretched the definition to include any business, and more importantly, to make it so the actual purpose, fighting systemic discrimination, is no longer the main goal.

Then you need to clarify that for your state and other states. They seem to think that businesses follow PA laws...period...and don't get to pick and chose which services apply and which don't.

Again, PA laws were designed to fight systemic discrimination and actual economic and political harm, not hurt feelings.

Respond to what... you whining that they made discrimination is illegal? No the best thing to do is laugh at you and others like you until you die off. People in the future will be ashamed that your beliefs existed.

as long as cement brained libtards like you exist, we have no future.
People who think like you have no future.

If you do your advertising by word of mouth, then you will not be harnessed to PA laws.

And how do you draw the line there while dismissing how other lines are drawn? It's an end run around a person's right to associate with who they want to, pure and simple.
Only in your mind.

Still no real response.

What a poseur.

My hope is people looking back 40 years from now will laugh at your side, who tried to legislate feelings and thoughtcrime using end runs like PA laws.
You're 40? Well your side already lost, so my hope for you is that you come to terms with your bitterness and not let it affect the rest of your life. I promise you the gays won't destroy your marriage.

It's not the gays destroying marriage. That is silly. It's progressive idiots like you destroying the constitution when it suits you that pisses me off.
Take it up with SCOTUS.

Again, libtards know everything about everybody. How nice it must be to be all knowing...sort of like God, right? Lol!

Only in your mind.

Says the guy drawing the line a few feet from mine, and still thinking his position is somehow more rooted than mine.

Whether you believe in gay marriage or not, if you are a business, you are required to follow the laws of discrimination. It doesn't mean you approve of the lifestyle, you are free to condemn the lifestyle. The law requires you to treat them fairly and take their money.

I have companies I won't have dealings with, it ranges from politics, to customer service to the way they handle their employees.

Still no real response.

What a poseur.

Take it up with SCOTUS.

SCOTUS and other courts have done enough damage.

When I was in business I refused service to several people. Eventually I got to the point, because of all the racist want for nothing blacks, I would not work for them. Also, I didn't work for preachers.

When I was in business I refused service to several people. Eventually I got to the point, because of all the racist want for nothing blacks, I would not work for them. Also, I didn't work for preachers.
Well, I guess you got to mow lawns for those you liked.

Then you need to clarify that for your state and other states. They seem to think that businesses follow PA laws...period...and don't get to pick and chose which services apply and which don't.

Again, PA laws were designed to fight systemic discrimination and actual economic and political harm, not hurt feelings.
Where is that distinction specifically determined based on the law?

Auto repair business. In fact I repaired automatic transmission for 30 years. Every so often I still work on one. I stopped working on preachers crap because they always wanted stuff for nothing and two of them actually tried to scam me. The several blacks I did business with ALWAYS tried to scam me. So I stopped doing business for those two groups, and I forgot to mention, towel heads. They were always trying to scam you. I got over on this one though. I just let my wife deal with him, They hate women and that was great! She made the camel fucker pay cash and storage and then called the police on his sorry stinkling ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back