Asa Hutchinson announces presidential bid, says Trump should withdraw from race after he got indicted. who knows who he is? who's excited? nobody? lol

WHY the hell are WE paying for this?!!!
you can research it , since you appear to have been asleep for the last 50 years or so.

only in America do we start t he next election after the last election. politicians should do their job, not just run for office all the time, but do your job while in office. and lord knows they have a lot of work to do

Not a bad candidate. Lawyer appointed by Ronald Reagan as US Attorney, Wester District of Arkansas, twice elected Republican Representative to the House, House Manager in prosecution of Bill Clinton impeachment, supported McCain/Feingold campaign finance reform, was wrong on Civil Asset forfeiture (but most Republicans have been), Administrator of DEA under Bush (confirmed 98/1, headed Border and Transportation Security in newly created Department of Homeland Defense (confirmed by unanimous consent) and became undersecretary, two term Governor of Arkansas (second term elected by a landslide vote). I could vote for him, depending on what comes out in the future.

only in America do we start t he next election after the last election. politicians should do their job, not just run for office all the time, but do your job while in office. and lord knows they have a lot of work to do

Well Asa is kind of a cool name but ya who the hell is he? Who ever he is he can't be as crazy as Trump or DeSantis. I hope!

Not a bad candidate. Lawyer appointed by Ronald Reagan as US Attorney, Wester District of Arkansas, twice elected Republican Representative to the House, House Manager in prosecution of Bill Clinton impeachment, supported McCain/Feingold campaign finance reform, was wrong on Civil Asset forfeiture (but most Republicans have been), Administrator of DEA under Bush (confirmed 98/1, headed Border and Transportation Security in newly created Department of Homeland Defense (confirmed by unanimous consent) and became undersecretary, two term Governor of Arkansas (second term elected by a landslide vote). I could vote for him, depending on what comes out in the future.

He's a last century throwback!

But then again, you'd vote for a ham sandwich.

He's a last century throwback!

But then again, you'd vote for a ham sandwich.
Hell, I'm a last century throwback, myself. What's so great about this one?

Totally unable to win the primaries though--the fringies won't allow a sane, middle of the road guy, to come close to the general election.

Hutchison is entitled to run if he so chooses to advance his profile on the national stage or fight for certain policies he believes in. However, he should not be under any delusion that he has even a remote shot at being the party nominee.

Forum List

Back