As the rest of Europe lives under lockdown, Sweden keeps calm and carries on

Trump made nearly everything wrong what he was able to do wrong in context Corona-2 virus and pandemic and what is he doing now? He attacks China and the WHO. Who has still not enough trouble worldwide, needs just simple more trouble worldwide, isn't it? Is anyone or anything existing in this world, who or which Trump did not attack in the last few years - except the Corona-virus and the criminal in the third generation of criminals Kim Jong-Un?

If, as you allege, President Trump did everything wrong, why then does Sweden have 20% more deaths per million people?

As I quickly skimmed this senseless thread, I noticed no one provided FACTS and actually supported them with a working link.

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

Even though the WHO is a Chinese POS, it was interesting they would go out on this limb.

Trump made nearly everything wrong what he was able to do wrong in context Corona-2 virus and pandemic and what is he doing now? He attacks China and the WHO. Who has still not enough trouble worldwide, needs just simple more trouble worldwide, isn't it? Is anyone or anything existing in this world, who or which Trump did not attack in the last few years - except the Corona-virus and the criminal in the third generation of criminals Kim Jong-Un?
1588746359030.png

May be Sweden is thinking it was a mistake to let all those immigrants in

May be Sweden wants to see what happens to them now

Sweden had nearly the same politics in case of refugees than Germany still has. In Germany died 5913+x people because of Corona (compared with Sweden it would had died 720+x people in Sweden with the German system - but it died in reality about three times more people: 2274+x).

And the fight against Corona in Germany saved an unkown number of people who had normally died on other infections, because the fight against Corona helps also in case of other viruses and bacteria. So it die in Germany (data from Hesse generalized) in total not significant more people. As far as I can see GB and Sweden ignore more cases of deaths because of covid-19 as Germany is doing. In GB die about two times as many people as normally die there - and it could be this is the same in Sweden. The effect of dark numbers is not clear, the situation is still very intransparent: nevertheless your anti-immigrant statement seems to be just simple wrong. I guess "education" (and/or perhaps "money" too) are the key words and not "ancestry".

Only in round one...................tell me who is still standing in round 12.............You don't win the War in one battle...................Sweden is fighting it up front...................

We'll see how your numbers are at the end of the War.........doubt it will look good.

What an unbelievable bullshit. The whole world lost, is losing and will lose in a war against a virus and you speak about the triumph of will to be as irreal and as lazy as possible and to do less than nothing to help to win this war.

Good grief.

Go hide in your mother's basement and let the rest of us alone.

You and your ilk of fucking chicken littles.....can shove this whole charade up your asses.

We've increased the global death rate by 3%.

This you did do with the "spanish influenca", which came from the USA in 1917/18. But some calculated it were perhaps 6% of all people of mankind, who you had killed once with this virus from Kansas.

Big....really big fucking whoop.

Last edited:

If, as you allege, President Trump did everything wrong, why then does Sweden have 20% more deaths per million people?

As I quickly skimmed this senseless thread, I noticed no one provided FACTS and actually supported them with a working link.

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

I don't have any idea why US-Americans discuss about Sweden, discuss about to punish China, discuss about to destroy Europe and the UNO and specially the WHO - but do not discuss about the disaster Trump made in in the USA - for example with his wrong politics in context Corona - including his call for a civil war with his "liberate" propaganda.

May I remember: Daily are suffering and dying US-Americans because of things, which went terribly wrong in the past. For them "moral" is unimportant - they had needed help: yesterday and the days before. And the people, who could die tomorrow need help today - and perhaps some days longer, until they will be save.

Last edited:

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

I don't have any idea why US-Americans discuss about Sweden, discuss about to punish China, discuss about to destroy Europe and the UNO and specially the WHO - but do not discuss about the disaster Trump made in in the USA - for example with his wrong politics in context Corona - including his call for a civil war with his "liberate" propaganda.

May I remember: Daily are suffering and dying US-Americans because of things, which went terribly wrong in the past. For them "moral" is unimportant - they had needed help: yesterday and the days before. And the people, who could die tomorrow need help today - and perhaps some days longer until they will be save.
Your post reads just like the instructions in a Chinese-made porch swing I purchased at Walmart.

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

May I remember: Daily are suffering and dying US-Americans because of things, which went terribly wrong in the past. For them "moral" is unimportant - they had needed help: yesterday and the days before. And the people, who could die tomorrow need help today - and perhaps some days longer until they will be save.
Your post reads just like the instructions in a Chinese-made porch swing I purchased at Walmart.

I don't know what Walmart is - I guess this is a kind of warehouse with sale. I don't know what a porch swing is - I guess it is this what we call in Germany "Hollywoodschaukel". And what I also don't know is why you say this to me ... nor do I understand about what Markle is laughing. I do not see any amusement in my words here.

Last edited:

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

I don't know what Walmart is - I guess this is a kind of warehouse with sale. I don't know what a porch swing is - I guess it is this what we call in Germany "Hollywoodschaukel". And what I also don't know is why you say this to me ... nor do I understand about what Markle is laughing. I do not see any amusement in my words here.
It’s a sentence structure thing.

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

So what? Unimportant. I don't need English in my daily life. What did you not understand?

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

So what? Unimportant. I don't need English in my daily life. What did you not understand?
You defend WHO, rag on trump and write like a China man. Do the math. That transcends language and dialect.

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

You defend WHO, rag on trump and write like a China man. Do the math. That transcends language and dialect.

You show here the typical US-American attitude to try to see in everything and everyone an enemy and the typcical form of a selective perception like "right or wrong, my president."

By the way: Economy should always only be the servant of human beings. Donald Trump seems not to be able to solve the problem "Corona" - that's why he likes now to win the theme "economy". And he likes to control the selective perception of all US-Americans not to see the problem "health" and "health care" any longer. He seems to think everyone is ready to sell the own grandma to the devil and will vote for him.

Last edited:

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

You show here the typical US-American attitude to try to see in everything and everyone an enemy and the typcical form of a selective perception like "right or wrong, my president."

By the way: Economy should always only be the servant of human beings. Donald Trump seems not to be able to solve the problem "Corona" - that's why he likes now to win the theme "economy". And he likes to control the selective perception of all US-Americans not to see the problem "health" and "health care" any longer. He seems to think everyone is ready to sell the own grandma to the devil and will vote for him.
I disagree. And because I disagree it doesn’t mean I’m looking for an enemy. You seem to be the one painting with the broad brush.

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

I disagree.

What's unimportant for me. As well as to agree with me is unimportant for me. The problem is to understand problems and to solve a dangerous situation a long time before this causes man made catatstrophes. In case of a pandemic for exampke we all know since a very long time what's the best to do ... but we did not care in mpost cases. We don't do the right things at the right ime - before a disaster starts and everyeon celebrates heroes, who never liked to be heroes.

And because I disagree it doesn’t mean I’m looking for an enemy.

As far as I can see all US-Americans use continously a bipolar analytic logic of enemyship.

You seem to be the one painting with the broad brush.

Hmm ... in 2016 39.8% of the US-American did not vote. And from the other 60.2% 46.09% voted for the republicans and 48.18 voted for the democrats. So 39.8 + .602*46.09 + .602*48.18 = 39.80% + 27,75% + 29.00% = 96.55%. 100-96.55 =3.45. So perhaps I will meet one day someone under this 3.45% of US-Americans, who will astonish me.

In the moment I think the best for the citizens of the USA is to fire Donald Trump. This could help to avoid probelms. I think Donald Trump is a dangerous idiot, who destroys the western world.

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

I disagree.

What's unimportant for me. As well as to agree with me is unimportant for me. The problem is to understand problems and to solve a dangerous situation a long time before this causes man made catatstrophes. In case of a pandemic for exampke we all know since a very long time what's the best to do ... but we did not care in mpost cases. We don't do the right things at the right ime - before a disaster starts and everyeon celebrates heroes, who never liked to be heroes.

As far as I can see all US-Americans use continously a bipolar analytic logic of enemyship.

Hmm ... in 2016 39.8% of the US-American did not vote. And from the other 60.2% 46.09% voted for the republicans and 48.18 voted for the democrats. So 39.8 + .602*46.09 + .602*48.18 = 39.80% + 27,75% + 29.00% = 96.55%. 100-96.55 =3.45. So perhaps I will meet one day someone under this 3.45% of US-Americans, who will astonish me.

In the moment I think the best for the citizens of the USA is to fire Donald Trump. This could help to avoid probelms. I think Donald Trump is a dangerous idiot, who destroys the western world.
You don’t understand US politics. Trump’s policies aren’t different from his predecessors. He is for enriching the rich at the expense of the people. W and O were experts at this. Don is merely continuing the slow demise of the nation.

Hence, unelecting Trump will do nothing to stop the downward spiral.

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

I disagree.

You rag on what you call ‘bipolar analytic‘ and then make a totally polarized assessment.
How do you say ‘hypocrite’ in your dialect? Zaangalewa?

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

I disagree.

You rag on what you call ‘bipolar analytic‘ and then make a totally polarized assessment.

hypocrite = "scheinheilig" or "Heuchler"

It is by the way Trump, who is a hypocrite. He tells the people what they like to hear. So what he says is not only Trumps certificate of intellectual poverty - it's the certficate of poverty of the whole USA. Trump made the USA little, unimportant and narrow minded. And he calls this "great".

Last edited:

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

I disagree.

It is by the way Trump, who is a hypocrite. He tells the people what they like to hear. So what he says is not only Trumps certificate of intellectual poverty - it's the certficate of poverty of the whole USA. Trump made the USA little, unimportant and narrow minded. And he calls this "great".
Cite examples.

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

I disagree.

Cite examples.

The reputation of the USA in Germany reached with Trump the lowest level since 1776. No wonder: He seems to be from the year 1740.

Last edited:

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

I disagree.

Cite examples.

The reputation of the USA in Germany reached with Trump the lowest level since 1776. No wonder: He seems to be from the year 1740.

If he’s from 1740 you’re from 870.

2020-05-05-X2.jpg

I disagree.

Cite examples.

If he’s from 1740 you’re from 870.

I said he's from the year 1740 because in the British song "rule the waves" is written "Birtannia first" which Trump uses in the formula "USA first". The declaration of independence speaks another "language".

What do you refer with the year 870? In our history for example the previous cathedral of the cathedeal in Cologne was consecrated in 870. About 1000 years later will be the Cathedral of Cologne the greatest building of the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back