As much as I struggled in dating this year I actually told this young and attractive lady willing to come over

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
NO she cant visit me on FOOTBALL SUNDAY since I just went to a wedding last sunday and missed football. So i dont want to miss another sunday. So I had to tell this sexy woman that we can do another day. Its mainly because its only 4 games left and I need to be in front of the TV alone until 1/1. But she wasnt too bothered by it. Just lets you know how powerful football is

It would suck if you missed out on the Cowboys getting their asses stomped all season just to get pussy.

It would suck if you missed out on the Cowboys getting their asses stomped all season just to get pussy.

Fuck the cowboys, I am talking the sunday as a whole. Andy Dalton needs to be out of the NFL

get-your-priorities-straight.jpg

NO she cant visit me on FOOTBALL SUNDAY since I just went to a wedding last sunday and missed football. So i dont want to miss another sunday. So I had to tell this sexy woman that we can do another day. Its mainly because its only 4 games left and I need to be in front of the TV alone until 1/1. But she wasnt too bothered by it. Just lets you know how powerful football is

Who the hell has their wedding on a Sunday?

And if she is into football? I watch football.

Rarity on USMB... a title explained by its post:

”I struggled dating this year” <= I chose NFL over sexy “woman”.

AB7F6268-7FDB-4C19-A1CD-437807065FDF.gif

Who the hell has their wedding on a Sunday?

im told its cheaper

And if she is into football? I watch football.

she is not so its no need for her to be here that day

Give her a chance, many women enjoy football. If she doesn't, drop kick her out. Who knows she may even let you punt.

see watching football is a busy activity now because I bet on the games. And I am watching the redzone watching the status of all the games I have bets on. So that would be hard to do with someone here

Forum List

Back