So..who will get the vaccination?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Mods..you can move it to wherever forum it belongs. Was not sure, so went with this one.

Will you?
If not...will you if they say you cannot enter grocery stores to buy food, travel in your car, see doctors/dentists, buy gas, attend church, etc? Will that make you decide to be "vaccinated" if it is passed as a law?

I refuse to do it. Regardless. I have no idea what concoction is in that needle attached to some potion they claim is a vaccination. Could be anything. Old people get the red labeled injection tube...young people the blue.....those with skills get the green...those that are homeless get the purple, etc etc etc.

I was texting with a friend....who just bought 40 acres. Well being dug, road already paved. Only thing there is one very well insulated garage that has a new roof. She said I could come there IF this orwellian order happens because she isn't getting vaccinated either. We talked goats, chickens, solar energy in some form, and basic off grid living that is minimalistic. I said I would IF it happens. For some reason, I think it might. I know some skills from watching Naked and Afraid shows, some nature shows, some off grid shows. But there will be no money to do what those tv shows show. This will be the basics of basic. And if that is what I hafta do..then if I am still able to walk then I will do it. No electric. No tv. No internet. Just barren land with scrub trees but at least shelter in the garage and a well for water. Lots of critters around too... deer, skunks, wild turkey, coyote, bear, puma. I'll need a dog.

Meanwhile..I need a really good book or two to learn how to plant, what to plant, when to plant, what is edible that is wild (plantwise), medicinal herbs found on the land and in general...everything needed to know to survive in such limited circumstances. That is, unless they toss all us deniers for the shot in some camp somewhere guarded by whomever. Gotta catch me first! Live free...die free. Thats my plan.

Pretty sure I am not alone in thinking of this "what if" scenario. Hence my question. Will you refuse the "vaccine" or do it so you can eat, have a roof, and be slave to the government?

Mods..you can move it to wherever forum it belongs. Was not sure, so went with this one.

Will you?
If not...will you if they say you cannot enter grocery stores to buy food, travel in your car, see doctors/dentists, buy gas, attend church, etc? Will that make you decide to be "vaccinated" if it is passed as a law?

I refuse to do it. Regardless. I have no idea what concoction is in that needle attached to some potion they claim is a vaccination. Could be anything. Old people get the red labeled injection tube...young people the blue.....those with skills get the green...those that are homeless get the purple, etc etc etc.

I was texting with a friend....who just bought 40 acres. Well being dug, road already paved. Only thing there is one very well insulated garage that has a new roof. She said I could come there IF this orwellian order happens because she isn't getting vaccinated either. We talked goats, chickens, solar energy in some form, and basic off grid living that is minimalistic. I said I would IF it happens. For some reason, I think it might. I know some skills from watching Naked and Afraid shows, some nature shows, some off grid shows. But there will be no money to do what those tv shows show. This will be the basics of basic. And if that is what I hafta do..then if I am still able to walk then I will do it. No electric. No tv. No internet. Just barren land with scrub trees but at least shelter in the garage and a well for water. Lots of critters around too... deer, skunks, wild turkey, coyote, bear, puma. I'll need a dog.

Meanwhile..I need a really good book or two to learn how to plant, what to plant, when to plant, what is edible that is wild (plantwise), medicinal herbs found on the land and in general...everything needed to know to survive in such limited circumstances. That is, unless they toss all us deniers for the shot in some camp somewhere guarded by whomever. Gotta catch me first! Live free...die free. Thats my plan.

Pretty sure I am not alone in thinking of this "what if" scenario. Hence my question. Will you refuse the "vaccine" or do it so you can eat, have a roof, and be slave to the government?

Neither my wife nor I will get the "jab" regardless of societal pressures to do so. She works for a pharmaceutical company, ironically enough, and so it is largely a given her employer would require it, as they require she get the annual flu jab. I work part-time with law enforcement departments and agencies—all of whom will be required to get jabbed, thus it is highly likely that in order to continue working with them I'll be required to jet the jab as well. The bright side? I am also a published novelist and my wife has other professional experience she can fall back on. But, if none of that works out and all businesses end up requiring proof of the jab in order to purchase gas, food, clothing and the rest, then we will go to ground and take as many family members with us as are willing. Frankly, in the year or so since leaving the military I have wanted to take us out of society permanently. COVID is the perfect excuse to do just that.

In the meantime we have been going on trips to remote locations in our region every few weeks to sort of try out different off-grid scenarios. We'll be heading out on another trip in a couple of days, going to ground so to speak, albeit temporarily, until after the election is certified on the 14th.

Beyond all of that she and I have decided we will fight for our lives and the lives of those we care about—if it comes to that. Yes, those are quite BIG words—words rife and ripe with all manner of implications and consequences. We very well might end up becoming the hunted but before our heads are mounted on some mini-dictator's trophy wall we shall sow Hell on our hunters the likes of which they will truly regret and never forget.

Will you?

Job requires that I do.
I'd get one regardless.

I was in the Philippines in the 80's.

I'm immune to everything...
One of the comedians was on tour of Afghanistan with several other comedians. He said that he had to get something like 11 shots before he went.
Paraphrasing..."I had to get 11 shots before I went to Afghanistan. So I can go back whenever they want to send me. In the mean time, I can eat worry-free at any Denny's in America"

I'd rather the shot than the bug ... mt high missed their mark after the weasel got it and lived to tell all, so much for the role of the dice.

I will.... no fears of vaccines...(except the needle) been getting them my whole life... cuz we lived over seas a lot, and many were required before we transferred there....

I will most likely remove my tin foil hat and get vaccinated.

Minnesota just secured 180,000 doses. So at two doses per person and health workers getting priority along with seniors, with a population of about 5 million, I should get my dose in 60 months.

Will you?

I will get one, hoping to get back to normal life and use air transportation with only having to be concerned with computer programs that fly the plain into the ground.

Will you?

Got a printer??? I have several of those 'how-to' files saved and know of even more sites for that info. As far as I know, there isn't just 1 or 2 books to cover it all in enough depth.

and to the topic question........not if I can help it

Minnesota just secured 180,000 doses. So at two doses per person and health workers getting priority along with seniors, with a population of about 5 million, I should get my dose in 60 months.
The more people that refuse the vaccine, the sooner the rest of us get it. If they'd rather risk death than take a shot, that's their funeral. I'm done worrying about those dumbasses.

From what I have seen and researched? You couldn't pay me to get it.

OTH??? I wish I knew how to convince my folks to skip it. . . they are from that generation that has implicit trust in government and mega-corporations though. . . so what are you going to do?

And you know, the channels in which folks are able to share and spread the truth, have all been purposely marginalized by the interlocking directorate. That right there is enough of a warning sign and a danger flashing light to me to stay the hell away from this drug.

Will you?

Got a printer??? I have several of those 'how-to' files saved and know of even more sites for that info. As far as I know, there isn't just 1 or 2 books to cover it all in enough depth.

and to the topic question........not if I can help it
Unfortunately...I don't have a printer. :(
Any suggestions on at least 2 or 3 books? I have never made jelly before. Or canned veggies. No clue how. I know they are clear glass jars with a sealed lid, but thats about it.
I'm pretty good at building shelters, but none are needed. Might have to build an outhouse though, lol. And add some kind of heating device, but I think I can figure that one out (air must draw up the smoke, not bellow it into the room). I am a damn good shot, so no worries there on hunting. In high school, I was very VERY good at archery too. But medicinal herbs? Nope. Home remedies..I know what book to get for that. Its called...Home Remedies, lol.
Planting, tho. Good with ornamentals but I don't know what time of year to plant a veggie, or what veggies are fall vs summer.

Just for funzies that are not really funny....what if that shot has some sort of tracking micro chip in it? Or dna of some kind that will fuck up your own system? After all...the more that die, the easier to control who is left.

Did you know Bill Gates, Mr. I Think I Am A Doctor, REFUSED to let his kids get vaccinated? Now why would he do that if he is front and center telling people to get vaccinated???

Gotta go to duckduckgo to get the info. Google has reports that says otherwise. I don't trust google anymore either.

I really need a vaccination! I haven't been anywhere for more than a year!

prod_25949700712.jpg

BTW...those that do want to get "jabbed", or have to due to a family to feed and take care of...this thread is not to bash them for their opinion or decision to do it or not. I was just wondering who WON'T. And to discuss survival info, etc if those that WON'T bail and live off grid somewhere.

Hell..I can go to GallantWarrior if I hafta, in Alaska. He is off grid and his door is open to me. I'm just not sure if I can survive in minus degree weather.

Forum List

Back