As Manhattan Keeps Getting Worse,What Happens When All Grocers Shut Down?,No Place To Buy Food.It Could Happen.

Things are bad enough now. I'm sure a lot of local retailers have already shut down. But if this chit keeps up in the Manhattan area, sooner or later, the major grocery outlets will close and send their employers to stores outside Manhattan. And imagine if all this happens come October? close to the election? you think New Yorkers will by dying to vote for Joe Biden at that point?
yes.

I actually agree with Candy on this. The people who put Stalin in power, supported him right up to the very day that Stalin had them put into show trials, and executed.

Similarly, the people who supported Che and Castro in Cuba, did so right up to the day they gained power, and with the support of the Soviets, hunted down and killed the militias in the mountains of Cuba that put them in power.

Similarly the starving poor of Venezuela today, were the people who supported Hugo Chavez, even while food was becoming more scarce and the nation was facing nation wide power outages.

So I think Candy is dead on right. I think that even if NYC was on the brink of mass starvation, they would be praising Cuomo, and shaking their fists at Republicans, and blaming everyone else for their problems.... because that's what toddlers do, and left-wing ideology, is the mentality of a toddler in political form.

New Yorkers (and hopefully most Americans) will realize that first you have to get rid of the cancer (Trump) before you begin to heal the body. The reason the US is ravaged by the virus and other developed nations are not anywhere near as impacted is because he downplayed the seriousness of it at the beginning, botched the response, and shelved his own CDC's repoening guidelines instead of becoming a vocal agent for them.

I've brought this point up dozens of times. IF and WHEN the FOOD TRUCKS STOP hauling food into the inner cities, that's when total anarchy will break out, and if you're unlucky enough to live in a huge city like NYC or Shitcago, you're fucked. Those people will be killing each other inside of a week for food, and nothing short of declaring Martial Law and bringing in the military full force would restore order. In fact, it could be the reason the second civil war starts, as leftist city slickers try to escape from the city to rape rural America for food. They start rioting and looting in rural America for food and supplies and that's when citizens start shooting them, en mass. Hospital beds will be an irrelevant point. Graves will be the next thing America won't have enough of.

You're cute when you are all worked up.

Me and my buddies already have our sites set on a grain silo in Dodge City. Try and stop us~!!!
We'll see who's laughing and joking if it actually happens.

It's usually those like you that die first anyway so... good luck.

Don't worry, I'll never stop laughing at dolts like you.
Yeah, you will, when you're dead. Stupid people like you that ignorantly galivant through life pretending nothing bad will ever happen, are always the first to die.

Why don't you just get "fuck me first" tattooed on your forehead?

Things are bad enough now. I'm sure a lot of local retailers have already shut down. But if this chit keeps up in the Manhattan area, sooner or later, the major grocery outlets will close and send their employers to stores outside Manhattan. And imagine if all this happens come October? close to the election? you think New Yorkers will by dying to vote for Joe Biden at that point?
Nice try. You know how bad Trump is getting slayed. The rats are all surrounding him in the WH. All of them are taking bites out of Trump while he fumes to the tune of a new book. He should warm up that plane and get out before November while he can.

I've brought this point up dozens of times. IF and WHEN the FOOD TRUCKS STOP hauling food into the inner cities, that's when total anarchy will break out, and if you're unlucky enough to live in a huge city like NYC or Shitcago, you're fucked. Those people will be killing each other inside of a week for food, and nothing short of declaring Martial Law and bringing in the military full force would restore order. In fact, it could be the reason the second civil war starts, as leftist city slickers try to escape from the city to rape rural America for food. They start rioting and looting in rural America for food and supplies and that's when citizens start shooting them, en mass. Hospital beds will be an irrelevant point. Graves will be the next thing America won't have enough of.

You're cute when you are all worked up.

Me and my buddies already have our sites set on a grain silo in Dodge City. Try and stop us~!!!
We'll see who's laughing and joking if it actually happens.

It's usually those like you that die first anyway so... good luck.

Don't worry, I'll never stop laughing at dolts like you.
Yeah, you will, when you're dead. Stupid people like you that ignorantly galivant through life pretending nothing bad will ever happen, are always the first to die.

Why don't you just get "fuck me first" tattooed on your forehead?

And look like you? No thanks. I don't understand your mating rituals but to each their own.

Real estate prices are nose diving.
and when the poop hits the fan come October, its all Trumps fault, right? yah,,,as if Trump has been the mayor of Manhattan these last 8 years.

1594182657943.png

Life's good being a country boy

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

When the food trucks stop rolling it'll turn real fast
People were agitated by the slight corona disruptions

Most people have only a few days worth of food around ....when it runs out they get desperate

And absolutely once that thin veneer of civilization breaks down states and counties will close off thier borders ....youre gonna have rural communities holding it together..the good news open season on commies ..

I keep telling my brother don't get stuck ...
He got a boat he can get to by foot ...but it'll only make it to Connecticut or south jersey. ....derp...Oh great plan retard
He don't really care
A "rat "going down with the ship lol if ya will

South Florida is south NY already
Same humidity to BARF

Most people have only a few days worth of food around ....when it runs out they get desperate

And absolutely once that thin veneer of civilization breaks down states and counties will close off thier borders ....youre gonna have rural communities holding it together..the good news open season on commies ..

He got a boat he can get to by foot ...but it'll only make it to Connecticut or south jersey. ....derp...Oh great plan retard
He don't really care

Same humidity to BARF

It's not a lack of food, it will be water. Once the workers who keep the infrastructure working take off and the water stops flowing from the faucets, these pieces of shit will flood out of the cities after they've killed that last person holding a case of water. You can go for a long time without food, you'll be pissed, but once the water stops flowing it's over.

Real estate prices are nose diving.
and when the poop hits the fan come October, its all Trumps fault, right? yah,,,as if Trump has been the mayor of Manhattan these last 8 years.
This whole thing stems from the brainwashing and indoctrination of white Millennialturds and Gen Zturds. Every MF under 35 is brainwashed though pubic edumacation..

Have to give these Marxists credit though. They know how to brainwash to a completely blank, wiped, clean, decoded slate

He don't really care

Same humidity to BARF

It's not a lack of food, it will be water. Once the workers who keep the infrastructure working take off and the water stops flowing from the faucets, these pieces of shit will flood out of the cities after they've killed that last person holding a case of water. You can go for a long time without food, you'll be pissed, but once the water stops flowing it's over.

Its gonna be nasty around NYC metropolitan area suburbs when the masses flee the city ....the suburbanites will be looking to flee rural to
Thats when we start picking em off ....as the surviving zombies wander into rural areas

He don't really care

Same humidity to BARF

right,,,someday it will happen,,,all grocers run out of water/purifiers and TP,,,,then we will see the start of WW 3 !!!

yes.

I actually agree with Candy on this. The people who put Stalin in power, supported him right up to the very day that Stalin had them put into show trials, and executed.

Similarly, the people who supported Che and Castro in Cuba, did so right up to the day they gained power, and with the support of the Soviets, hunted down and killed the militias in the mountains of Cuba that put them in power.

Similarly the starving poor of Venezuela today, were the people who supported Hugo Chavez, even while food was becoming more scarce and the nation was facing nation wide power outages.

So I think Candy is dead on right. I think that even if NYC was on the brink of mass starvation, they would be praising Cuomo, and shaking their fists at Republicans, and blaming everyone else for their problems.... because that's what toddlers do, and left-wing ideology, is the mentality of a toddler in political form.

New Yorkers (and hopefully most Americans) will realize that first you have to get rid of the cancer (Trump) before you begin to heal the body. The reason the US is ravaged by the virus and other developed nations are not anywhere near as impacted is because he downplayed the seriousness of it at the beginning, botched the response, and shelved his own CDC's repoening guidelines instead of becoming a vocal agent for them.

True, the governors have had no power in any of this. Oregon, Washington and California told Trump to stay away and he has unless they have asked for federal aid in getting beds and other necessities. The same can be said for Michigan who has numbers going up. Then you have New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts that have 10% of the US population and yet have 45% of the deaths. States seem to vary in their containing of the virus. Not any are real good at it. You take away the big three deaths and the US death rate is considerably less than many countries. I also believe the protesting let the virus out of the bag as that is when social distancing disappeared and it hasn’t been contained since then. If Trump ordered a lockdown today left wing states would file lawsuits, just like they do with anything else he does, right or wrong.

Forum List

Back