How do we get rid of hate crime laws?

• Banned
How is the 200 videos of blacks I just watched beating up whites not a hate crime? But painting over a terrorist organization name is? Wtf!

Oh FFS. You really need a hobby other than reading your Reich Wing news.

First, check out the statistics from the Justice Department.

About a quarter of those charged with hate crimes are Black. So statistically they are twice as likely to get charged, based upon percent of the population, than whites. But that’s not enough. Not for you since you imagine that Blacks hate you as much as you hate them. And honestly, they might. I don’t. But I don’t hate anyone because I refuse to give anyone that much power over me.

When all this Hate Crime crap started. I was against it, and still am, for the same reasons. The motivations should come into play during sentencing. The crime they committed, the physical crime, should determine guilt. Their motivations, should come into question during the sentencing to show they are really bad people because of their hatred, and should get the maximum penalty. I am a Constitutionalist, and believe freedom of expression, including yours, is protected by the Constitution. You may be a racist jackass from the shallow end of the Gene pool, but I would argue loudly that you have the right to your opinion, no matter how misguided and asinine it might be.

Even Fred Phelps the heir to the throne of the kingdom of Fools was entitled to his opinion.

• Banned

About a quarter of those charged with hate crimes are Black. So statistically they are twice as likely to get charged, based upon percent of the population, than whites. But that’s not enough. Not for you since you imagine that Blacks hate you as much as you hate them. And honestly, they might. I don’t. But I don’t hate anyone because I refuse to give anyone that much power over me.

When all this Hate Crime crap started. I was against it, and still am, for the same reasons. The motivations should come into play during sentencing. The crime they committed, the physical crime, should determine guilt. Their motivations, should come into question during the sentencing to show they are really bad people because of their hatred, and should get the maximum penalty. I am a Constitutionalist, and believe freedom of expression, including yours, is protected by the Constitution. You may be a racist jackass from the shallow end of the Gene pool, but I would argue loudly that you have the right to your opinion, no matter how misguided and asinine it might be.

Even Fred Phelps the heir to the throne of the kingdom of Fools was entitled to his opinion.
Lol 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites, and they are only a quarter of the charges!? HELLLLOOOOOO MCFLY LOL

Lol 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites, and they are only a quarter of the charges!? HELLLLOOOOOO MCFLY LOL

I am sure that is the case in your Fourth Reich news group.

• Banned

I am sure that is the case in your Fourth Reich news group.
Or FBI STATS LOL

We definitely need a much bigger Federal government ... a massive expansion of bureaucracy ... in order to control all these two-bit communities from acting in ways contradicting whatever current administration ...

Meh ...

I'm a BLM supporter ... but if I'm on the jury, that DA is going to have a very hard time getting me to convict on a hate crime ... $200 fine and 20 hours community service on the vandalism ... acquitted on the hate crime upgrade ... they weren't wearing KKK garb after all ...

Forum List

Back