As Lebanon’s electricity crisis deepens, water becomes scarcer

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Lebanon’s worsening water crisis is placing households and businesses under stress. The country is known for abundant water resources but without implementation of strategies to conserve and protect them, it remains one of the most water-threatened nations on earth.

Clean water in Lebanon is simply no longer affordable and households are trying to use as little as possible. Amid water shortages in most of the country, residents are paying a large portion of their income to private companies to fill the tanks on their roofs.

“If I didn’t pay for water from private companies, my taps would run dry,” Beirut resident Nada Kanso told Al-Monitor.
Read more: As Lebanon’s electricity crisis deepens, water becomes scarcer

I like to pretend that at some point, Lebanon will actually start taking care of the people.

Their usual 'solution' to such problems is to start killing Jews until Israel sends in engineers and solves their self-inflicted dumbass problems for them. Most 'water problems' Arabs have is their leaders and assorted family zillionaires syphon off water for their big lawns, swimming pools and giant fountains, same as the causes of 'water shortages' in Pally Land.

Forum List

Back