As If Democrats Ever Gave A Flying-F About Children

Pro choice position is not about being pro baby killing you crazy idiot, it’s about the mother making the choice, NOT THE GOVERNMENT.

You want to constrict the fundamental freedom of people to have children when they are ready for them for the benefit of not-persons, who have no capacity for thoughts, desires or opinions. I don’t.

Pro Choice is fence sitting without having to make a stance on abortion.

Your post clearly states you are Pro Abortion.

"Your post clearly states you are Pro Abortion"

as a male I can only offer my opinion that I believe every woman has a right to choose for herself.

I also believe;

1. sex education in schools designed to educate boys and girls with the intent of helping them avoid unwanted pregnancies and STDS

2. an END to WELFARE for life and instead a WORKFARE program designed to help people (like this woman and child) with assistance (education, training, housing, food, clothes) with the INTENT/PURPOSE of helping this woman become independent

besides....

"abortion is murder and murder is WRONG!"

would be more meaningful coming from someone who didn't have a big list of people who should be "systematically eliminated for the good of white conservative christians"

every time a conservative christian like roy moore says "gays are an abomination and should be criminalized....possibly executed...(to save on taxes)"

and MILLIONS of anti-abortionon conservative christians AGREE with him.....

"abortion is murder and ALL murder is wrong" looks just a little sillier....

C7pcL-sXwAAqohQ.jpg

And that is a lie.....conservatives give more time and money to charity than left wingers........the ones who abandon people are democrats...who only care about "people" every two years for elections........

Conservatives actually give four times the amount to charity that leftists do. The Roman Catholic Church operates 26% of all healthcare facilities in the world. The Lutheran Church and the Jewish faith have founded hundreds more. And we fund the only non-governmental programs to help women who are pregnant and choose not to have abortions, purely through voluntary donations: crisis pregnancy centers . . . which leftists constantly attack and try to shut down.

Whatever one thinks about what pro-lifers do or don't do, I am not interested in hearing criticisms of them for "not doing enough after birth" from people who think THEIR work is done by suggesting the baby never make it to birth at all.

Pro choice position is not about being pro baby killing you crazy idiot, it’s about the mother making the choice, NOT THE GOVERNMENT.

You want to constrict the fundamental freedom of people to have children when they are ready for them for the benefit of not-persons, who have no capacity for thoughts, desires or opinions. I don’t.

Tell me that lie when pro-aborts aren't protesting any and every regulation aimed at making abortion safer for the woman.

Cons don’t care about abortion or babies . They want to control women . First theyll ban abortion , then they will come birth control .

Keep those whores where they belong . In the home, barefoot and pregnant.

You can tell me what I do and don't care about when you have something to offer the world besides millions of deaths.

And don't even THINK about glorifying your position as "pro-woman" to ME, Chuckles. I have no need of a leftist patriarchal pig mansplaining to me what's "really" in my best interest.

Cons don’t care about abortion or babies . They want to control women . First theyll ban abortion , then they will come birth control .

That's funny from someone who supports men in women's sports. Put them back to be barefoot and pregnant.

Ain't that the truth. The left is working their asses off to obliterate womanhood and relegate biological women to second-class citizens who exist only to be used. And then they have the gall to tell us they're doing it for our benefit.

You're still pretending you think abortion is murder?

You still pretending it could be anything else?

You can’t murder a non-person.

Semantics doesn’t alter morality. You might not want to admit it to yourself, but you know this is true.

It’s not semantics. No minimaly functioning nueral development, no person.

Thats the fact of matter you can word whichever way you want to.

Yep.....they aren't a person till magically they exit a vagina....then all of the sudden a light shines down from Heaven and God grants them a soul. You see God can't see babies in the womb.

And if you ever called my unborn kid or anyone's unborn kid a non-person to my face I would bust you up.

You see I believe women should have options.....but I personally won't participate in the murder of a child.

strawman.png

Take your little heavens and gods and shove it up your ass, no way is there any person without any upper brain function to speak of.

There is no non-theological, non-stupid reason to treat developing fetus before third trimester as anything but 100% property of the mother, so why don't you just keep your little grabby hands out of it..

YOU are the last person who wants to equate "personhood" with neural development, Chuckles.

image.jpg

I'm so fed up with Democrat baby-killers using children to attack Republicans. When did they ever give a shit about all of the babies they've murdered?

The other day Chuck Schumer was so pissed about two Trump judges that might decide to take away his right to murder babies that he threatened violence against them.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!"

"You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,
" he continued.

When asked if Schumer had made a threat from a legal perspective Napolitano said, “No, I don't think legally it was a threat.”
If you believe that BS then I have some swampland to sell you.

Nancy Pelosi also loves to murder babies. That didn't stop her from saying this:

"The House Speaker says she has a problem with Trump because “he doesn’t tell the truth, he doesn’t honor the Constitution, and he’s harming children.”

“My whole message is about children. Anybody who hurts children — I’m a lioness. Watch out,” the 17-term lawmaker says."
Boy would I love to bitch-slap this lying speech ripping ****.

Every time some Bernie Sanders supporter shoots up a school or a shopping mall...every Democrat in Washington runs to the cameras to attack the NRA claiming it wasn't the wackjob that did the shooting....it was Trump and all of his clingers. Yet if you dare to take away one single abortion opportunity or spare one life of the unborn....then all of the sudden children become just a lump of inanimate flesh to be thrown out with the rubbish or sold to some goul overseas for thousands of dollars.

So don't give me this line that Democrats care about children. They only use them to attack their political opponents. They use them to parade around condemning everyone for polluting the planet. They like children only because they like molesting them or sniffing their hair. Democrats in Washington don't care about kids. They see them as sheep to be mislead or used in experiments. That's all.

you are confusing "children" with "fetus"

liberals allow for the right of the woman to choose for herself...

but they ALSO allow for taxes to be used to help that mother and child.

Since it is the conservative who demands that the mother HAVE THE CHILD.....
and it is the conservative who says "NO WELFARE FOR ANY WHORES!"....

therefore It is the conservative who cares about the FETUS and NOT the child

No, YOU are confusing the word "fetus" with your made-up definition of "unliving mass of tissue, similar to a tumor".

Don't even try to tell us WE'RE wrong based on your substandard comprehension of the English language.

Completely ignorant, stupid statement.

Nobody LIKES abortion. The argument is just straight crazy.

You might want to tell that to these sociopaths:

Shout Your Abortion — Abortion is normal. Our stories are ours to tell. This is not a debate.

Come on. Nobody believes that lie. You just say that because it gives you a reason to hate, and you get a thrill from hating. I mean, just look at your spittle-flecked post. You're off the rails. If you talked like that in the real world, everyone would back away from the crazy dude.
Murder, kill, whack, off, dust... whatever you want to call it... killing a living being is killing, period, end of story, and the unborn ARE, LIVING, CHILDREN.
So...abortion is first degree murder? I guess you support putting all those women who seek abortions in prison for 20 years plus or even better, giving them the death penalty.

Come on. Nobody believes that lie. You just say that because it gives you a reason to hate, and you get a thrill from hating. I mean, just look at your spittle-flecked post. You're off the rails. If you talked like that in the real world, everyone would back away from the crazy dude.
Murder, kill, whack, off, dust... whatever you want to call it... killing a living being is killing, period, end of story, and the unborn ARE, LIVING, CHILDREN.
So...abortion is first degree murder? I guess you support putting all those women who seek abortions in prison for 20 years plus or even better, giving them the death penalty.
I think that's a bit extreme....taking into account that abortion is legal.....but it's funny you say that.
You're happy to sentence babies to death and make me pay for it.....so I think I have a say in this enterprise.

Tell me that lie when pro-aborts aren't protesting any and every regulation aimed at making abortion safer for the woman.

Those regulations are usually aimed at nothing but making abortions less accessible, by people who want to make them illegal all togather.

If it really was about safety of the mother there wouldn't be any controversy to speak of.

Last edited:

You might want to tell that

Don't you worry about who I should tell what.

Semantics doesn’t alter morality. You might not want to admit it to yourself, but you know this is true.

It’s not semantics. No minimaly functioning nueral development, no person.

Thats the fact of matter you can word whichever way you want to.

Yep.....they aren't a person till magically they exit a vagina....then all of the sudden a light shines down from Heaven and God grants them a soul. You see God can't see babies in the womb.

And if you ever called my unborn kid or anyone's unborn kid a non-person to my face I would bust you up.

You see I believe women should have options.....but I personally won't participate in the murder of a child.

strawman.png

Take your little heavens and gods and shove it up your ass, no way is there any person without any upper brain function to speak of.

There is no non-theological, non-stupid reason to treat developing fetus before third trimester as anything but 100% property of the mother, so why don't you just keep your little grabby hands out of it..

YOU are the last person who wants to equate "personhood" with neural development, Chuckles.

wtf? Are you SERIOUSLY making an argument that I don't have the nueral capacity for a personhood?

Are you really that fucking stupid?

Since we're not talking about a non-person, your post is irrelevant.

Well then why don't you go ahead and formulate some sort of coherent answer to the question - When ARE we talking about a person? Whats the criteria?

If this is your idea of a person, then I'm just going to laugh in your face.

FotoCigoto.jpg

Last edited:

Those regulations are usually aimed at nothing but making abortions less accessible, by people who want to make them illegal all togather.

If it really was about safety of the mother there wouldn't be any controversy to speak of.

Well, thank you SOOOO much for mansplaining to me that women don't really need rapid hospital care available during an abortion, because Your Patriarchal Highness has determined that it's no more dangerous than having the dermatologist pop a zit, so the only POSSIBLE reason anyone could want law requiring abortion to have the same healthcare standards as other outpatient procedures is OBVIOUSLY to put a stop to what you, THE MAN, have determined is THE most important right we silly little women could have.

I get the gist of your testosterone-laden mansplanation to me about what women do and don't need? I leave anything else out that you want to lecture me about regarding female reproduction? I mean, I've only given birth to three children, so I'm sure that can't POSSIBLY measure up to the fact that YOU have a penis and therefore know what's best for me.

You can tell me what I do and don't care about when you have something to offer the world besides millions of deaths.

And don't even THINK about glorifying your position as "pro-woman" to ME, Chuckles. I have no need of a leftist patriarchal pig mansplaining to me what's "really" in my best interest.

So if a women has a miscarriage, then they should be investigated as a possible murderer? Cause the whore obviously did something to kill the baby .

So if a women has a miscarriage, then they should be investigated as a possible murderer? Cause the whore obviously did something to kill the baby .

"So something completely inane and totally irrelevant to what you said, because understanding your words like a literate person is too much effort?"

I think that's a bit extreme....taking into account that abortion is legal.....but it's funny you say that.
You're happy to sentence babies to death and make me pay for it.....so I think I have a say in this enterprise.

What? Don't you want abortion to be illegal? I mean it's 'murder' after all. You seem to be a coward with no conviction.

You might want to tell that

Don't you worry about who I should tell what.

In other words, "We don't need no stinking consistency. The truth is whatever I say it is at the moment!"

Again, your own comrades make your statement false . . . assuming that the fact that YOU said it didn't already do that.

Forum List

Back