White women got mo problems than a math book

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Why do ww always blame sexism on their failures in life? I love Liz, but Liz, just like Hillary and most of the women that run for President, lose voters not because their women, BUT BC THEY'RE LOUSY CANDIDATES!! And sometimes ladies, you don't get promotions bc....there's someone better and sometimes, but not always, you get paid less because like every minority in this nation, white men can get away with the shit. In short, its not always bc you're a effin woman!!

Warren, who was leading in the polls at one point, made her fatal mistake taking on Mike and focusing on shit that happened ions ago.....while Trump got passes. Harris sounded like a sleeping slop dog, Amy god bless her, was going right on us and the rest???????

This election is not a time to test the waters, its about defeating the most corrupt lying human being in the country and call it what you like ladies....but we want to beat Trump more than massage a ww's ego.

make%20liberals%20cry%20again.png

Wait a sec, Triggered is agreeing Warren is a Whitey even after Warren got awards from Harvard for being a non-Whitey?

Oh no you di-int! "...happened ions ago"..... really?

Listen, there's nothing uglier than marxist mutts.... inside and out. Accept it, and accept Donald John Trump as your superior and life will be so much more pleasant. You'll thank me some day.

Hilariously Google's search pic shows 95% Darkie females wearing hoods and other shit showing subjugation, yet Google celebrates the images as "liberated women." Folks, White women spawned Western civilization. They should be celebrated, not creepy Darkies who support evil, weird uncivilized behavior and sick, mentally ill ideologies that would be extinct were it not for White women's children's brilliant inventions and cures that often try to help the Dark races, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions as the saying goes.

Why do ww always blame sexism on their failures in life? I love Liz, but Liz, just like Hillary and most of the women that run for President, lose voters not because their women, BUT BC THEY'RE LOUSY CANDIDATES!! And sometimes ladies, you don't get promotions bc....there's someone better and sometimes, but not always, you get paid less because like every minority in this nation, white men can get away with the shit. In short, its not always bc you're a effin woman!!

Warren, who was leading in the polls at one point, made her fatal mistake taking on Mike and focusing on shit that happened ions ago.....while Trump got passes. Harris sounded like a sleeping slop dog, Amy god bless her, was going right on us and the rest???????

This election is not a time to test the waters, its about defeating the most corrupt lying human being in the country and call it what you like ladies....but we want to beat Trump more than massage a ww's ego.
TTJkuZn.gif

I have no idea what you're complaining about. Liberalism is victimization. Your side has been trained to be victims whenever they fall short of success. Don't you remember the liberal motto? It's never your fault.

Casting aspersions has become such a way for the left they are now doing it to each other. I mean really, now Gabbard is a Russian asset?

Ion's ago??? Ion, an electrically charged atom.

brian-williams-and-an-msnbc-guest-did-some-very-b-2-270-1583529736-0_dblbig.jpg

Hmmmmm.....hate to be Capt. Obvious, and boy am I glad Bloomer is out.... but.....

There's some fishy math going on here......C'mon people....please tell me I'm not the ONLY one who sees it ?

rage-guy-deep-thought.jpg

ww in general probably don't. Liberal ww politicians almost always seem to.

Maybe both the ww you mentioned failed primarily because they are DISHONEST ?

So is this one special or something? A black woman complaining that she didn't make it because America isn't ready for a Black Woman?
reality is she just like all the aforementioned white women, just ran a lousy campaign. It was about her. Not about America not being ready for a woman.
What America isnt ready for is WOMEN who hide behind and use Identity politics to promote themselves. It works for a while, then people see through it. For Gods sake.... just find a woman without all that baggage, and some great ideas and we can elect her already.

Hilariously Google's search pic shows 95% Darkie females wearing hoods and other shit showing subjugation, yet Google celebrates the images as "liberated women." Folks, White women spawned Western civilization. They should be celebrated, not creepy Darkies who support evil, weird uncivilized behavior and sick, mentally ill ideologies that would be extinct were it not for White women's children's brilliant inventions and cures that often try to help the Dark races, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions as the saying goes.
Oldest university in the world was built by a muslim woman...the US didnt allow women to vote till when?
Many muslim countries had Muslim president, the US? We elected a pussy grabber.
Darkies as you like to call them were more civilised than your superior race throughout history ( the pharaohs, the Moors, the Ottomans, .....) get off your high horse.

The reason you are racist, they didnt teach you the real history and you didnt step out of your trailer trash park.

Forum List

Back