As If Democrats Ever Gave A Flying-F About Children

You're still pretending you think abortion is murder?

Come on. Nobody believes that lie. You just say that because it gives you a reason to hate, and you get a thrill from hating. I mean, just look at your spittle-flecked post. You're off the rails. If you talked like that in the real world, everyone would back away from the crazy dude.
Abortion is murder and science is proving that. Soon you people will be considered worse than Hitler.

Cons don’t care about abortion or babies . They want to control women . First theyll ban abortion , then they will come birth control .

Keep those whores where they belong . In the home, barefoot and pregnant.

You anarchists are so dramatic.

Cons don’t care about abortion or babies . They want to control women . First theyll ban abortion , then they will come birth control .

That's funny from someone who supports men in women's sports. Put them back to be barefoot and pregnant.

image.jpg

I'm so fed up with Democrat baby-killers using children to attack Republicans. When did they ever give a shit about all of the babies they've murdered?

The other day Chuck Schumer was so pissed about two Trump judges that might decide to take away his right to murder babies that he threatened violence against them.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!"

"You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,
" he continued.

When asked if Schumer had made a threat from a legal perspective Napolitano said, “No, I don't think legally it was a threat.”
If you believe that BS then I have some swampland to sell you.

Nancy Pelosi also loves to murder babies. That didn't stop her from saying this:

"The House Speaker says she has a problem with Trump because “he doesn’t tell the truth, he doesn’t honor the Constitution, and he’s harming children.”

“My whole message is about children. Anybody who hurts children — I’m a lioness. Watch out,” the 17-term lawmaker says."
Boy would I love to bitch-slap this lying speech ripping ****.

Every time some Bernie Sanders supporter shoots up a school or a shopping mall...every Democrat in Washington runs to the cameras to attack the NRA claiming it wasn't the wackjob that did the shooting....it was Trump and all of his clingers. Yet if you dare to take away one single abortion opportunity or spare one life of the unborn....then all of the sudden children become just a lump of inanimate flesh to be thrown out with the rubbish or sold to some goul overseas for thousands of dollars.

So don't give me this line that Democrats care about children. They only use them to attack their political opponents. They use them to parade around condemning everyone for polluting the planet. They like children only because they like molesting them or sniffing their hair. Democrats in Washington don't care about kids. They see them as sheep to be mislead or used in experiments. That's all.

~~~~~~~
Odd isn't it. While Democrats call Republicans Nazi's, killers and claim they're "Progressives", it's estimated that since Roe vs. Wade they've murdered over 60 million babies. They've exceeded the Nazi's, Russians and Chinese in murdering their own....
Meanwhile Schumer attends Shul on Fridays and Pelosi attends R.C. Church on Sundays. Is this no different than the devote Nazi's that were part of the Holocaust machine, Russians that starved Ukrainians, or the Chinese that were part of the "Great Leap Forward"?
Neither Schumer or Pelosi would accept their roles in the death of these human beings.
Communists have always murdered their own people. Historically, they always become a worse threat to their own population than an enemy in war.

As if.
That makes absolutely zero sense at all.
Who in the Hell wants to have a whore in their home with a bunch of her snotty-nosed kids running around.
Christ....that's the primary reason most blacks don't know who their Daddy is.

Who in the Hell wants to have a whore in their home with a bunch of her snotty-nosed kids running around.

And you say you're not racist?
Speaking the truth isn't racist.....unless you have animus.
I helped raise one of those kids in my home.
My wife's sister Rosetta came down with cancer and died...and I became legal guardian to her son Ali Muhammed.
He never had a chance to spend time with his Daddy because his Dad was never around.....he was off screwing a bunch of women all over the South.
No telling how many half-brothers and sisters he has.

You still pretending it could be anything else?

You can’t murder a non-person.
Yep.....they aren't a person till magically they exit a vagina....then all of the sudden a light shines down from Heaven and God grants them a soul. You see God can't see babies in the womb.

And if you ever called my unborn kid or anyone's unborn kid a non-person to my face I would bust you up.

You see I believe women should have options.....but I personally won't participate in the murder of a child.

And you say you're not racist?
Speaking the truth isn't racist.....unless you have animus.
I helped raise one of those kids in my home.
My wife's sister Rosetta came down with cancer and died...and I became legal guardian to her son Ali Muhammed.
He never had a chance to spend time with his Daddy because his Dad was never around.....he was off screwing a bunch of women all over the South.
No telling how many half-brothers and sisters he has.

Wow, you claim to know one child who actually does know who their father is and that equates to "most blacks don't know who their father is"? Maybe you don't realize that what you said is racist (which just makes you incredibly stupid instead).

If you're mature and responsible enough to procreate, then you're responsible for the result, not the conservative. It's called being a mature human being. I'm not responsible for your irresponsible behavior.
Thank you! That is the best response to the I seed iots that demand that either you let me murder my children, or YOU take care of them.

No, YOU take care of them, and if you dont, you'll be spending years in prison!

Semantics doesn’t alter morality. You might not want to admit it to yourself, but you know this is true.

It’s not semantics. No minimaly functioning nueral development, no person.

Thats the fact of matter you can word whichever way you want to.

Yep.....they aren't a person till magically they exit a vagina....then all of the sudden a light shines down from Heaven and God grants them a soul. You see God can't see babies in the womb.

And if you ever called my unborn kid or anyone's unborn kid a non-person to my face I would bust you up.

You see I believe women should have options.....but I personally won't participate in the murder of a child.

strawman.png

Take your little heavens and gods and shove it up your ass, no way is there any person without any upper brain function to speak of.

There is no non-theological, non-stupid reason to treat developing fetus before third trimester as anything but 100% property of the mother, so why don't you just keep your little grabby hands out of it..

Last edited:
image.jpg

I'm so fed up with Democrat baby-killers using children to attack Republicans. When did they ever give a shit about all of the babies they've murdered?

The other day Chuck Schumer was so pissed about two Trump judges that might decide to take away his right to murder babies that he threatened violence against them.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!"

"You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,
" he continued.

When asked if Schumer had made a threat from a legal perspective Napolitano said, “No, I don't think legally it was a threat.”
If you believe that BS then I have some swampland to sell you.

Nancy Pelosi also loves to murder babies. That didn't stop her from saying this:

"The House Speaker says she has a problem with Trump because “he doesn’t tell the truth, he doesn’t honor the Constitution, and he’s harming children.”

“My whole message is about children. Anybody who hurts children — I’m a lioness. Watch out,” the 17-term lawmaker says."
Boy would I love to bitch-slap this lying speech ripping ****.

Every time some Bernie Sanders supporter shoots up a school or a shopping mall...every Democrat in Washington runs to the cameras to attack the NRA claiming it wasn't the wackjob that did the shooting....it was Trump and all of his clingers. Yet if you dare to take away one single abortion opportunity or spare one life of the unborn....then all of the sudden children become just a lump of inanimate flesh to be thrown out with the rubbish or sold to some goul overseas for thousands of dollars.

So don't give me this line that Democrats care about children. They only use them to attack their political opponents. They use them to parade around condemning everyone for polluting the planet. They like children only because they like molesting them or sniffing their hair. Democrats in Washington don't care about kids. They see them as sheep to be mislead or used in experiments. That's all.

you are confusing "children" with "fetus"

liberals allow for the right of the woman to choose for herself...

but they ALSO allow for taxes to be used to help that mother and child.

Since it is the conservative who demands that the mother HAVE THE CHILD.....
and it is the conservative who says "NO WELFARE FOR ANY WHORES!"....

therefore It is the conservative who cares about the FETUS and NOT the child

Pro choice position is not about being pro baby killing you crazy idiot, it’s about the mother making the choice, NOT THE GOVERNMENT.

You want to constrict the fundamental freedom of people to have children when they are ready for them for the benefit of not-persons, who have no capacity for thoughts, desires or opinions. I don’t.

Pro Choice is fence sitting without having to make a stance on abortion.

Your post clearly states you are Pro Abortion.

Pro choice position is not about being pro baby killing you crazy idiot, it’s about the mother making the choice, NOT THE GOVERNMENT.

You want to constrict the fundamental freedom of people to have children when they are ready for them for the benefit of not-persons, who have no capacity for thoughts, desires or opinions. I don’t.

Completely ignorant, stupid statement.

Nobody LIKES abortion. The argument is just straight crazy.

you are confusing "children" with "fetus"

liberals allow for the right of the woman to choose for herself...

but they ALSO allow for taxes to be used to help that mother and child.

ok

Since it is the conservative who demands that the mother HAVE THE CHILD.....

Link, or links, or something ......???

and it is the conservative who says "NO WELFARE FOR ANY WHORES!"....

Link, or links, or something ......???

therefore It is the conservative who cares about the FETUS and NOT the child

wth???

lmao

Completely ignorant statement.

What about my comment leads you to make such a statement?

Completely ignorant statement.

What about my comment leads you to make such a statement?

Your comment suggests I somehow LIKE abortion. That is just a stupid comment.

Schumer should have already gotten a visit by the secret service at a minimum.

He needs to resign.

No one is above the law!

Forum List

Back