As I predicted, Twitter's stock is taking a dump today

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
8:54 AM CST and their stock is down 7.72%

twitter stock market today - Search

twitter stocks.jpg

Musk has exposed Twitter's unwillingness to come clean about the vast numbers of fake accounts. If they really had the numbers they claim, they wouldn't be stonewalling. It may end up costing Musk a billion or so in break up fees but that's chump change to him.
It is likely going to open them to serious litigation from the FTC along with other Federal Agencies if it is discovered that Twitter has been duping its shareholders.

If the valuation of Twitter is based upon membership and participation, and a significant number of those numbers are bots, that is fraud.

It is likely going to open them to serious litigation from the FTC along with other Federal Agencies if it is discovered that Twitter has been duping its shareholders.

If the valuation of Twitter is based upon membership and participation, and a significant number of those numbers are bots, that is fraud.

I suspect both Musk and former Twitter boss Jack Dorsey are behind this. I agree Twitter likely defrauded it's shareholders and employees by lying about the site usage. If Twitter survives this scandal, it should be relegated back to once it once was, an advertising site.

Ya think? :laughing0301:

1657550075108.png

Musk has exposed Twitter's unwillingness to come clean about the vast numbers of fake accounts. If they really had the numbers they claim, they wouldn't be stonewalling. It may end up costing Musk a billion or so in break up fees but that's chump change to him.
That means, Twitter will get a dollar for every fake account.

Forum List

Back