As of July 20th, Biden only wins GDP and Job growth while failing miserably on stocks

Gee, maybe Biden should follow Trump's lead, and beg the Fed to INCREASE the free trillions from Quantitative Easing and to SLASH interest rates, ratcheting up the inflationary pressure!

:rolleyes:

On no issue is the Dunning-Kruger Effect better illustrated than when Trumpsters (try to) talk about the economy and markets.

I'm puzzled how Pedo Joe can win in GDP when we are in a recession? At what point pre-demapnic did we see a recession under DT?
Job growth- see dempanic lockdowns & small business closures that cost millions of jobs. DT had already reversed that trend & diaper dude has consistently underperformed with most jobs created being second jobs for workers to keep up with record setting inflation.

Creating second jobs like this to feed a family is not a success story

peterhooker.jpg

I would give up my bonus to have Trump back, hell I would recover it in 3 months on the stock market. Biden is a failure

Biden should receive absolutely no credit for the job growth or the GDP. Of course the economy picked up after the pandemic ended. It would have done that, no matter who was President. But because of the Biden administrations idiotic economic policies, we have 9.1% inflation and a recession has already started.

GDP is largely a reflection of government spending and jobs stats are loaded figures anyway.

Note: This idiot never claimed that the job stats were "loaded" under 45's regime.

Sure, I did. Several times, in fact. I don't do that red helmet/blue helmet silliness.

Check your notes.

If you'd like, I'll do it for you.

Actually, truth be told, I hit 45 harder than the Backstreet Boys with a new single out. And on a broad range of topics/issues.

So far as being an idiot..well..I'm not the brightest bulb, admittedly...but...any time...any topic. Just whistle, my man.

Last edited:
Sure, I did. Several times, in fact.

Check your notes.

If you'd like, I'll do it for you.

So far as being an idiot..well..I'm not the brightest bulb, admittedly...but...any time...any topic. Just whistle, my man.
Okay, I'll take your word for it. I jumped the gun. My bad.

Tell me ordinary guy, what would Trump do to "bring it back" in 3 months?
Open up the energy sectors, cut off foreign oil, pull back regs that slowed capital projects. My company just announced all capital projects had to be started in 5 months as there would not more money for them as long as we have this economy.

Open up the energy sectors, cut off foreign oil, pull back regs that slowed capital projects. My company just announced all capital projects had to be started in 5 months as there would not more money for them as long as we have this economy.
And Biden is responsible for gas prices.

Quit while you're still behind.

And Biden is responsible for gas prices.

Quit while you're still behind.
absolutely, when the dementia ridden idiot listens to the peanut gallery about environmental policy prices always rise. It has always been that way. So are you a pitcher or a catcher, I got $100 that you are a catcher for many batters

Forum List

Back