As Biden threatens to increase inflation, what changes have you made?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Biden is fighting the Fed. As they raise rates to reduce the money supply and control inflation, Biden is talking about another spending plan to pump more money into the economy. The question is: what changes have you been forced to make, as a middle class person, to cope with Bidinflation?

Me….

1) I have canceled a September trip to Texas to visit a long-time friend.

2) I have reduced my meat purchases to ground beef, and even then, much more infrequently.

3) I now prepare breakfast with one egg, rather than two, to stretch out the carton.

4) I have cut back on eating out, and have eliminated dinners out entirely.

5) Pleasure drives to the West Virginia countryside, which I had previously enjoyed, are out of the question.

6) I have not had a “staycation” in six months, where I drive about an hour away to an interesting locale and stay overnight, down from about once a month previously.

The point is that the above are examples of what a middle-class person could previously enjoy, and now Biden is threatening to make it even worse. As he said a few months ago, “Americans will have learn to lower their expectations” as he destroys the economy and moves us closer to a third world country.

Biden is fighting the Fed. As they raise rates to reduce the money supply and control inflation, Biden is talking about another spending plan to pump more money into the economy. The question is: what changes have you been forced to make, as a middle class person, to cope with Bidinflation?

Me….

1) I have canceled a September trip to Texas to visit a long-time friend.

2) I have reduced my meat purchases to ground beef, and even then, much more infrequently.

3) I now prepare breakfast with one egg, rather than two, to stretch out the carton.

4) I have cut back on eating out, and have eliminated dinners out entirely.

5) Pleasure drives to the West Virginia countryside, which I had previously enjoyed, are out of the question.

6) I have not had a “staycation” in six months, where I drive about an hour away to an interesting locale and stay overnight, down from about once a month previously.

The point is that the above are examples of what a middle-class person could previously enjoy, and now Biden is threatening to make it even worse. As he said a few months ago, “Americans will have learn to lower their expectations” as he destroys the economy and moves us closer to a third world country.

1. We are much more choosy about where we drive and for what. Not so much around town but for longer trips.

2. We are choosier grocery shoppers. We scout out the deals, buy with coupons, buy on sale. Especially meat.

3. We are hesitating on some larger purchases now, like for our home.

Then you are either rich, and thus protected from the consequences of liberal policies, or a government employee or pensioner with inflation-protected income.

The vast majority of middle class Americans are being impacted.
I am neither of those. I have always had more than one sources of income. I currently have 4 sources. I'm feeling the pinch but doing just fine.

The question is: what changes have you been forced to make, as a middle class person, to cope with Bidinflation?

Have not changed one thing.

Was finally able to lock in the mortgage on the house we are having built

I am neither of those. I have always had more than one sources of income. I currently have 4 sources. I'm feeling the pinch but doing just fine.

Right. The people who SAY they support "the little people" but don't care at all if they feel the pinch...or worse.

I like what Tucker said last night, on another topic but one that would reveal this. Let's start shipping the illegals to Aspen and Martha's Vineyard and see what they think.

Right. The people who SAY they support "the little people" but don't care at all if they feel the pinch...or worse.

I like what Tucker said last night, on another topic but one that would reveal this. Let's start shipping the illegals to Aspen and Martha's Vineyard and see what they think.
I saw that. Elitist, liberal whites vote for policies that hurt America, and then buy their way out of the consequences. The rest of the country is made to pay the price.

If you have four sources of income, you are not middle class and have escaped the consequences of the liberal policies causing so much pain to the majority of people.
Liberal policies? Would that include learning how to play, write, record, and teach music? Government had nothing whatsoever to do with that. It was all me. My love of music and my desire.

This must be put on the front burner. Every white Prog area must be sent these immigrants. We must do this. That includes white Prog dominated suburban communities. Send these immigrants to all of them.

Liberal policies? Would that include learning how to play, write, record, and teach music? Government had nothing whatsoever to do with that. It was all me. My love of music and my desire.
Liberal policies like incentivizing illegals to come here, and giving more and more money away despite the Fed trying to tighten the money supply.

Then you are either rich, and thus protected from the consequences of liberal policies, or a government employee or pensioner with inflation-protected income.

The vast majority of middle class Americans are being impacted.
Let's say a Repub was prez and the same thing happened, would Billy say nuttin?

Libs never think of others, just themselves

Nope. Not if you have four sources of income, and haven’t had to make any changes to your lifestyle after gas has doubled and many food items are up 30% or more.

Liberals have an odd definition of middle class.

Define middle class then.

Anyone can have multiple income streams.
Regardless, those income streams have to be putting out a lot of money for you not to be impacted by massive increases in basic necessities. Thus, you are not middle class.

Liberals have an odd idea of middle class. My neighbors have an income of $250,000 (they are government retirees), bought their $750,000 house in cash (they told me), and are now on a six-week luxury cruise. (They asked me to water their plants.) They consider themselves middle class.

The TRUE middle class is either a single making do on $60,000 a year or a family getting by on $100,000 or less. And they are hurting, thanks to Biden and the imbeciles who continue to support him.

Forum List

Back