Harris: “I Am Kamala Harris, My Pronouns Are She/Her, I Am A Woman”

Kamala doll.jpg

So she had to say she is sitting at a table for the blind and wearing a blue dress for the color blind?

I thought the color blind had a problems with reds and greens only. Am I wrong?

Last edited:
Anyone who is supposed to be considered a professional that uses pronouns I can't take seriously.

I had my annual doctor's checkup last month and my doctor was on vacation and they had a new nurse practitioner come in to do the exam and she introduced herself and used pronouns. I didn't want to confront her and make a scene I just said I had to leave and I called to reschedule. When I went back I told the doctor why and he just said "I understand" you won't have to see her again. Not sure what that meant but he got my point. Course this is the same doctor that told me I shouldn't get a covid vaccine because based on my age and health he saw no reason for it.

The best is how heels up tells everyone how they are all there to discuss the MOST PRESSING ISSUES OF OUR TIME and then proceeds to inform us her pronouns, that she is sitting, and sitting with a blue suit while wearing a stupid mask.

It's a 🤡 🐠 🤡 🐠 🤡 🐠 show. These pathetic no good deranged morons on the left.

Forum List

Back