As America Crumbles

Sawbriars

VIP Member
Feb 18, 2012
This Nation of Fools is pre-occupied thinking and talking about the sports scene, homosexual marriage, who is gay, who isn't, who is the latest Kardashian to get impregnated with some freak, getting intoxicated, partying, and working if they have a job or getting welfare benefits, food stams or how to get on disability and popping pain pills whenever they can get them.

Sorry bout that,

1. I will tell you why, America sold out for this man,...this president, all because he was black and clean looking.
2. God is letting us stew in this shit.
3. I hope God will soon clean us up!
4. Sorry Obama you gotta go!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This Nation of Fools is pre-occupied thinking and talking about the sports scene, homosexual marriage, who is gay, who isn't, who is the latest Kardashian to get impregnated with some freak, getting intoxicated, partying, and working if they have a job or getting welfare benefits, food stams or how to get on disability and popping pain pills whenever they can get them.

Fearful reactionaries have been whining about America ‘crumbling’ for over 200 years.

America is a great and just Nation; the best America is yet to come. The only thing jeopardizing that is the fear, hate, and ignorance of the reactionary right.

Fearful reactionaries have been whining about America ‘crumbling’ for over 200 years.

America is a great and just Nation; the best America is yet to come. The only thing jeopardizing that is the fear, hate, and ignorance of the reactionary right.

LOL

Multiculturalism always fails. Whether it is the USSR, Yugoslavia, and many more, it will fail here.

LOL

Multiculturalism always fails. Whether it is the USSR, Yugoslavia, and many more, it will fail here.

LOL. I am an American. I have Prussian, Scot, Dutch, English, and African blood in my veins. My wife has Hunkpapa Lacota, French, Volga Deutsch, and Russan. Our children have all of the above. Multi-culturalism is alive and well in each and every one of us.

You want a bland single culture nation, move to some other place, because the US is and always has been a multi-cultural nation. And will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

LOL

LOL. I am an American. I have Prussian, Scot, Dutch, English, and African blood in my veins. My wife has Hunkpapa Lacota, French, Volga Deutsch, and Russan. Our children have all of the above. Multi-culturalism is alive and well in each and every one of us.

You want a bland single culture nation, move to some other place, because the US is and always has been a multi-cultural nation. And will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

I too am a PROUD AMERICAN MUTT.

Fearful reactionaries are the ones who talk about the dire consequences of the income gap and Walmart not providing 35 dollar an hour floor mopping jobs.

LOL

Another multicultural person here. Good luck in finding a monocultural society up to your standards.

LOL

Multiculturalism has been working in America from the beginning, jackass.

The debt, fake ass conservatives, and the liberal cult who embrace decadence; the falling away from the christian principles which made us great will have severe negative consequences. Look at are prison population - how many who are on food stamps - the economy. America was much greater before Obama, and Bush; we are paying, and will pay a hefty price - are you blind, in denial, or dumb?

LOL

So do you speak German? Swahili? Does your wife speak Lakota? German? Rusian?

No? So where is the multiculturalism?

bullshit. this country was 93% white only about 50 years ago.

LOL

Another multicultural person here. Good luck in finding a monocultural society up to your standards.

You mean like Japan?

The only thing worse than having a "shit for brains" President like Owe Bama is the "shit for brains" people that voted for him.

So do you speak German? Swahili? Does your wife speak Lakota? German? Rusian?

No? So where is the multiculturalism?

Multiculturalism isn't just about language.

Yep. This great nation is finally going to crumble due to funny accents. :lol:

MAny countries that include multiple ethnic groups have devolved into chaos and civil war. I could post quite a long list of countries where one cultural group is murdering another.

It was that damned Columbus that started the influx of aliens. Until then America was blessed with one culture the American Indians and the Indians were not multiculture--or were they?

This is for the few on here capable of reading more than a couple of sentences.........but of course the morons on here will make comments without reading more than the title as usual...par for the course for this board which of course renders this board impotent regarding intelligent communication and generally speaking a waste of time.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MULTICULTURALISM? [PART 1] | Pandaemonium

Take a look at the American Society of Civil Engineers' report card on America's infrastructure. Does that make them "whining and fearful reactionaries"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back