As a parent, how long would you have let armed police hold you at bay while they listened to their children being shot to death?

Doubt it. He was a product of our screwed up Democrat school indoctrination program, "Your a boy, no, your a girl, sex is for 4 yr.olds" bullshit. They are producing shooters and the shot dead...
Sounds like a he was a republican.

Co-worker - “At the park, there’d be videos of him trying to fight people with boxing gloves. He’d take them around with him,”

Crystal Foutz, 17, said Ramos would be “aggressive for no reason” and he used to post videos online that showed him with guns and knives, or boxing and training for fights.

“I would see [TikTok videos] all the time and they would be like, ‘I could fight anyone, none of y’all can touch me … I’m untouchable,’”

Ramos soon began wearing all black, walked in large military boots and grew out his hair, according to the report.

I would've shown up better armed & more motivated than any cop there. The cops would have had 2 shootouts trying to stop me.
There is no excuse for a failure to act & these cops should hang their heads in shame for the rest of their lives. They are disgraces to the badges they will hopefully have revoked with dishonors in short order.

Under orders means jack shit when kids are being slaughtered
This

Forum List

Back