ARRRGH!!! I Can't Get A Song Out of My Head!

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
It's been repeating in my mind for days now! Has that ever happened to you? In my case it's that '90s Ace of Base song that goes, "I saw the sign / and it opened up my mind / I saw the sign / Life is demanding / without understanding." Know it? As fuckable as those two Swedish female singers were, how do I purge that song out of my mind? It just keeps recycling 24/7.

happens to me from time to time.... the last one was

my name is michael- i got a nickel- i got a nickel- shiny & new..... which was just as bad as yours....

eventually it'll go away & will probably be replaced with a fresh new hell song.

Earworm_Poster_5.png

Might Pupps suggest a 0.357 magnum?

Might WillMunny suggest you pour a mixture of bleach and ammonia, bend your head over it, and inhale the fumes as deeply as you can, for as long as you can? Because you'll soon see a tunnel with a beautiful white light at the end of it. Trust me, you'll love it.

my name is michael- i got a nickel- i got a nickel- shiny & new..... which was just as bad as yours....

eventually it'll go away & will probably be replaced with a fresh new hell song.

Earworm_Poster_5.png

My god, that's thousands of times worse! At least "I saw the sign" is rousing-fun to dance to when you first hear it, and as I said those two Swede ladies are Fuckable with a capital F. It only gets annoying because it keeps replaying in my head a many-digit number of times.

Earworm_Poster_5.png

My god, that's thousands of times worse! At least "I saw the sign" is fun to dance to when you first hear it, and as I said those two Swede ladies are Fuckable with a capital F. It only gets annoying because it keeps replaying in my head a many-digit number of times.

i am a straight female - so the banging part escapes me... that particular song is ok... but they don't hold a candle to ABBA.

You need to get rid of the song because there isnt much room in there at the best of times.

I have enough room for millions of pieces of music, because unlike you, my brain-synapses are not physically clogged with muslim semen. My only issue is that as much as I enjoy a dance-song like "The Sign" I don't want it hogging the forefront of my consciousness over all other musical worlds and patterns I can appreciate. You would also be able to appreciate these cognitive musical complexities, Tommy, if you weren't a massively cousin-inbred Welsh sheep-shagger special-needs-child cretin whose DNA is tied into a series of slipknots.

Earworm_Poster_5.png

My god, that's thousands of times worse! At least "I saw the sign" is fun to dance to when you first hear it, and as I said those two Swede ladies are Fuckable with a capital F. It only gets annoying because it keeps replaying in my head a many-digit number of times.

i am a straight female - so the banging part escapes me... that particular song is ok... but they don't hold a candle to ABBA.

ABBA's "Fernando" is another Swedish dance-song that has a history of getting into my head. LOL, The Swedes have a secret musical conspiracy to create just the right songs to make this American dude dance all over the place and up the walls, I just know it!

It's been repeating in my mind for days now! Has that ever happened to you? In my case it's that '90s Ace of Base song that goes, "I saw the sign / and it opened up my mind / I saw the sign / Life is demanding / without understanding." Know it? As fuckable as those two Swedish female singers were, how do I purge that song out of my mind? It just keeps recycling 24/7.

Try this -

This will fix it every time...... :eusa_whistle:

Damn it, now I also have ABBA's "Fernando" stuck in my head forever: "There was something in the air that night / the stars were bright / Fernando.....They were shining down for you and me / with liberty / Fernando...."

I've heard it said that the best way to get a song out of your head if you hate it enough is to get it played finally and then you can finally move on to something else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wouldn't know because normally any song that takes over my mind isn't one that I have a problem with in the first place. :) :) :)

th

Try this one...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

...BTW... You're name isn't Jenny is it?

I've heard it said that the best way to get a song out of your head if you hate it enough is to get it played finally and then you can finally move on to something else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wouldn't know because normally any song that takes over my mind isn't one that I have a problem with in the first place. :) :) :)

I don't hate it per se, the song does have a cheerful dance beat. I just get tired of hearing it repeat in my head a million times.

th

Try this one...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Ahh, that brings back memories of the song that used to always get stuck in my head as a small child! Now I have 3 stuck-in-my-head songs battling for supremacy at the moment, "The Sign," "Fernando" and "867-5309," MWAHAHAHA!!!

Hate that song

Best way to get it out of your mind is to listen to some Captain and Tenille albums

Works every time

th

Try this one...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Ahh, that brings back memories of the song that used to always get stuck in my head as a small child! Now I have 3 stuck-in-my-head songs battling for supremacy at the moment, "The Sign," "Fernando" and "867-5309," MWAHAHAHA!!!

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

This will fix it every time...... :eusa_whistle:

Credit where due,,,,,,,

Forum List

Back